Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Personally I believe that the best way for you to be able to sell the reasonable amount of money from the money you earn from posting a website is to allow the money to accumulate into a big sum before you withdraw it.
This is true but sadly most times we are forced to touch it because if some unforseen circumstances. Secondly we need to subcribe our data plan and it is better to come from online earning.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I exchange what I earn to local currency, it is actually good money. Not a jackpot but it can certainly do many things. I can pay for my internet, get that pair of jeans, books, etc. However, most times I just save up.
The fact that you're paid to post online work earning is capable of you being able to sort some of your pressing needs is actually an indication that your online work is actually worth it and you should continue with it and make sure you improve on your earning ability doing this online job.

I'm simply focus to keep buying Cryptocurrency up to this day with my online earnings, and the one i made offline too. I just want to see myself having enough in the next five years.

Wow . This is indeed a big bonus for you guys. As for us here , we have to pay for our internet usage and in some cases it is usually a bit costly. We just have to engage in things that we will be able to get some back at the end.
Yes, it is a great advantage, because as time goes by and I get to read the publications of the members, I understand how expensive it is in other countries. My country today is going through a lot, however there are some good things from the government, such as internet services.

I don't rely on the money I make online as my only source of income, i only use it to take care of my emergency needs such as data subscription or any other thing that will need an emergency attention, that is what I do with the money I make online.

Yes, it is a great advantage, because as time goes by and I get to read the publications of the members, I understand how expensive it is in other countries. My country today is going through a lot, however there are some good things from the government, such as internet services.
You should be grateful to have such a government. With this you can make money online without much challenge because you have free internet . You can even learn online courses

Even though I'm not using my earnings line to put food in the table, i am happy I'm earning something tangible online to add to my offline business and xD.

Alternatively I can use the money to invest in something else that will yield more money for me and again I can buy the things I wear with that money

I'm simply focus to keep buying Cryptocurrency up to this day with my online earnings, and the one i made offline too. I just want to see myself having enough in the next five years.

Personally I do exactly the same thing with buying cryptocurrency as well because I know very well how important it is to have a lot of cryptocurrency stocked up.

There are quite a lot of things to buy with this money and let us not forget the fact that human needs and wants are very insatiable

Because my online earnings are too low , I decided to invest all online , for me I do my best to earn 20 $ a mounth I hope that I least could make that .
If you are still able to invest your low earnings, then I salute your determination, because the earnings are low so I just use it on pending expenses.

Personally I do exactly the same thing with buying cryptocurrency as well because I know very well how important it is to have a lot of cryptocurrency stocked up.
That's very good buddy, it shows we're moving together. Who knows, we might become successful like those earlier investors who continuously invested around Cryptocurrency for long.

If you are still able to invest your low earnings, then I salute your determination, because the earnings are low so I just use it on pending expenses.
Yes my friend it is an extra earning for me , I have my offline job even if the salary is low but I can afford bills , rent and food but I hope to get more quality life .

Yes my friend it is an extra earning for me , I have my offline job even if the salary is low but I can afford bills , rent and food but I hope to get more quality life .
So your salary sorts both the long term and short term expenses and bills? I would like to learn from you I have an offline job too but it's not enough.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Initially it can afford just mobile data but if I can post everyday I should be able to afford more than mobile data this month.

Currently I have been saving my paid to post forum earning to acheive a better goal in life, because i always used the earning to buy foodstuffs and pay my bills before but I am looking at the future now.

Initially it can afford just mobile data but if I can post everyday I should be able to afford more than mobile data this month.
If you can belong to two good paid to post forum then you should be able to earn something quite tangible at the end of the month.

If you can belong to two good paid to post forum then you should be able to earn something quite tangible at the end of the month.
Do you know any other paid to post forum that you can recommend apart from trendri, because I'm on trendri already. I would love to know if there are other PTT sites.

Last edited:
So your salary sorts both the long term and short term expenses and bills? I would like to learn from you I have an offline job too but it's not enough.
That's good mate , you just need to do your calculations and compare income with depenses , if dépenses more than income so you should lower the dépenses .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds