Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

I can earn $15 by writing one article. However, in order to write article I have to do a lo of thinking. But for a forum post, I don't have to contemplate much. Therefore, despite low reward I do post on forums every day.
I'm interested in the part about earning $15 per article. Which website pays you that amount? And how do one get to register and work with them?

PTP earnings has been helpful in fixing basic needs like data and electricity bills. I save some too when those needs are not pressing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently am not earning much at all and I'm a student sono randomly spend mo ey everyday t fares and feeding so it's quite small for me .The earnings are just to help me do some more internet subscription.

Yeah right, and that is the plan, we are thinking of making things more lively and expensive but before we get into all that, we need more people to join and get involve in the group.
That's it. In anytime that brings money on earth their is always need for people to belong especially when it comes to online community. I believe you and Jose haven't stopped moving forward?

When you make a decent amount of money online there is no way you're going to be spending that money on things that are more important, personally for me I use my money to invest in what will help me to earn more money especially online investment.
That's a very good idea because investing your earning alone can increase it most at times, but if you look at the amount must people are earning on paid to post forums you will realised that it's not much you can only buy data and airtime with it because it's very little.

Most times we are not able to save when we have a lot of expenses at hand to work on and this is why we have to consider those who find it hard to save what they earn.
Yes that's right not all people could save a percentage of their earnings due to expenses , and some people are working for all their familles so it is hard to save a penny .

Those who Carter for their families using forum earninngs should try and look for some other alternatives as it is not going to be easy for them .
[automerge]1626549377[/automerge]
I understand it perfectly, I even have a sister who has higher expenses than mine, and therefore cannot save from her salary, we close relatives help her as much as possible. In my case I do my best to save every month.
Your profile shows you are from Venezuela, how do you cope with the economic situation there? I saw that your country's currency is very low compared to the USD.

Last edited:
I would actually love to invest with the money I make from ptp sites. The earnings from this website are what I labored for and shouldn't be spent anyhow.

I have a lot of future projects that I am currently working on and would like to accomplish so I am steadily saving for them in advanced of time.

Since I'm engaged on business offline.and make ends meet through it, it gives me the room to invest more Cryptocurrency with my online earnings.

In most cases I use my on the ptp site to buy some groceries at home at the end of the month. I was thinking of using the money to setup a little Business but the money is just small for me to be accumulating to setup a business with

Those who Carter for their families using forum earninngs should try and look for some other alternatives as it is not going to be easy for them .
[automerge]1626549377[/automerge]

Your profile shows you are from Venezuela, how do you cope with the economic situation there? I saw that your country's currency is very low compared to the USD.
It is very very difficult to face it, yesterday a new devaluation arrived and I had to go and spend what I had in my bank account, since it loses its value out of nowhere. I usually keep my earnings in my Airtm wallet in dollars, when I need to cover some expenses, I transfer only the amount to spend. In short, every day the prices of everything increase, and you have to be aware of it .

A lot of country are passing through challenges right now and I believe that everyone is trying to find a way to make both ends meet which makes a lot of people to take up several opportunities to make money.

The lockdown that we go through last year was an opportunity for us to spend more time online then we discover many good sites , so the lockdown was not 100% bad .

It is very very difficult to face it, yesterday a new devaluation arrived and I had to go and spend what I had in my bank account, since it loses its value out of nowhere. I usually keep my earnings in my Airtm wallet in dollars, when I need to cover some expenses, I transfer only the amount to spend. In short, every day the prices of everything increase, and you have to be aware of it .
Wow, sorry about that. And I hope the government would be more willing to come up with a solution to this as it's obviously making life unbearable for those of you living there.

Wow, sorry about that. And I hope the government would be more willing to come up with a solution to this as it's obviously making life unbearable for those of you living there.
So far I believe that the government is the one who has brought us to this situation, so I hope that at some point when there is a change of government things will improve. If you read part of what has happened here, it is as if we were living in a dictatorship and the people have collapsed, especially economically.

This is true but sadly most times we are forced to touch it because if some unforseen circumstances. Secondly we need to subcribe our data plan and it is better to come from online earning.
You're right too on your assertion here. Different circumstances for different persons are bound to make our stories and experiences different. You are really correct

I want save all the money I'm making from paid to post platforms because I want to know exactly how much I make on monthly basis.

I don't save enough money from my earnings websites , I only use it for investment on another websites cause I hope someday I will be able to earn up to 10$ a day online .

You could check this information in Forum Coin , anyway I have registred under your link , is there any daily limit of earning there or not cause I see that minimum pay out is 2$ only .
I will check the information on forum coin but the guy is really paying, you can only have 8 post in five hours , come back the next five hours and have another eight post , and you earn 20CTF per post.

I will check the information on forum coin but the guy is really paying, you can only have 8 post in five hours , come back the next five hours and have another eight post , and you earn 20CTF per post.
Thanks for information my friend , anyway in Trendri is labelled as legit , but here and forum coin is labelled as SCAM may be Admin has no good réputation , let's give it a try .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds