Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

I knew you're up to that, I do follow you up via social media platforms, eg WhatsApp group, and the one you partnered with @Josemendez to create at the telegram, engaging people on how to use binance and invest on crypto. Kudos to you guys for rendering such help, I was moved by such.
Thanks, bro, but unfortunately, not everybody likes free stuff and the more we try to bring people into the telegram group, the more they leave and that's kind of discuragung.

Advertisement Placeholder
Excellent decision, if you have the opportunity to save your PTP earnings you should concentrate on it, and if you are going to spend as little as possible. In the future you will be able to enjoy your effort in whatever decision you make, investing or entrepreneurship.
That's very true, if I had saved everything I earned online since last year till now, I would have been able to start a business and grow it to some extent already.

It is very easy 2 make good income from PTP, according to your comment he said we should not be too connected by your inability to make much money from the site but to gain knowledge.
What I mean there is that one should have making money from paid to post site as his main source of income. This is because the pay is very low.

It is good though for supporting us , I think that earning this amount even small isn't bad actually I manage to earn 0.4$ daily from Bizdustry alone .
That's still a manageable amount that you are earning , normally i always meet the target and earn $1 daily on bizdustry ,but nowadays i am earning at least $0.50 daiky due to my offline activities.

Actually it's a bit little earning that I make there but at least it's definately ok for me to do some Internet subscription and pay for wants that I desire . Its definately small so it could not cater for more than that.

That's very true, if I had saved everything I earned online since last year till now, I would have been able to start a business and grow it to some extent already.
It is true, although it is not easy! There have been times when I have had to withdraw some amount due to force majeure, I usually try to ignore the savings to achieve my purpose. It's all about maintaining that projection and achieving it.

I don't really know the kind of paid to post website that you were thinking of earning about $1000 because I know that paid to post website do not pay that much even if you were to work for like a year on such a platform.
I was surprised also to see someone believing that he can make up to $1000 in a month form paid to post sites. Even if you can make $500 in a month, many people will turn it to a full-time online job.

Actually it's a bit little earning that I make there but at least it's definately ok for me to do some Internet subscription and pay for wants that I desire . Its definately small so it could not cater for more than that.
Yes, online earnings can be considered loose coins only that it is very small. But to think that I am earning somehow with my time then it is a sense of achievement already. That is better than watching tv all day with nothing coming to my pocket.

That's still a manageable amount that you are earning , normally i always meet the target and earn $1 daily on bizdustry ,but nowadays i am earning at least $0.50 daiky due to my offline activities.
Ok even 0.5$ daily is a good add to your offline job , but you can try your best and start earn 1$ again , I take yesterday as break but now I'm ready to increase my earnings
Good luck

Ok even 0.5$ daily is a good add to your offline job , but you can try your best and start earn 1$ again , I take yesterday as break but now I'm ready to increase my earnings
Good luck
Yeah with consistency $0.5 daily is around $200 a year which is very good amount for many people. So I wont regret working in forums because I am learning many things as well.

If you have the time and inclination, you can increase those earnings by working on other PTP sites. However, as you describe, with this small amount you can pay for internet service and some personal wishes.

I was surprised also to see someone believing that he can make up to $1000 in a month form paid to post sites. Even if you can make $500 in a month, many people will turn it to a full-time online job.
I think I am among one of those people that will turn a paid to post forum it into a full-time job if it can be paying me $500 a month do stop I do not think that they can be any paid to post forum that will be able to even pay up to $100 now per month.

Thanks, bro, but unfortunately, not everybody likes free stuff and the more we try to bring people into the telegram group, the more they leave and that's kind of discouraging.
I understand you brother, that's why free things aren't taking serious indeed. Had it been you and Jose, modernised that, and made it a paid one, you could've seen more of them coming and that's when they would've taking it more serious cos money is involved.

Yes my friend it is an extra earning for me , I have my offline job even if the salary is low but I can afford bills , rent and food but I hope to get more quality life .

You actually have a good plan on what we are saving money for because I believe that when you have succeeded in buying those things that you want to buy with the money that you saved up is going to help you to acquire more skills that will help you to earn more money.

You actually have a good plan on what we are saving money for because I believe that when you have succeeded in buying those things that you want to buy with the money that you saved up is going to help you to acquire more skills that will help you to earn more money.
Yes thanks my friend , I want to learn skills and also get referrals to my earning sites , all that for earning more money to get this quality life that we dream on .

It is true, although it is not easy! There have been times when I have had to withdraw some amount due to force majeure, I usually try to ignore the savings to achieve my purpose. It's all about maintaining that projection and achieving it.
Most times we are not able to save when we have a lot of expenses at hand to work on and this is why we have to consider those who find it hard to save what they earn.

My paid to post earnings can apart from the choice of using it to save for my other projects, also get me a piece of good meals form a good eatery if I so desire sometimes. I worked for this money you Know

Most times we are not able to save when we have a lot of expenses at hand to work on and this is why we have to consider those who find it hard to save what they earn.
I understand it perfectly, I even have a sister who has higher expenses than mine, and therefore cannot save from her salary, we close relatives help her as much as possible. In my case I do my best to save every month.

When you make a decent amount of money online there is no way you're going to be spending that money on things that are more important, personally for me I use my money to invest in what will help me to earn more money especially online investment.
The only thing I can buy with my page to post any is cryptocurrency I use it to invest in cryptocurrency and also hold different cryptocurrency coin in my wallet.

I understand you brother, that's why free things aren't taking serious indeed. Had it been you and Jose, modernised that, and made it a paid one, you could've seen more of them coming and that's when they would've taking it more serious cos money is involved.
Yeah right, and that is the plan, we are thinking of making things more lively and expensive but before we get into all that, we need more people to join and get involve in the group.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds