Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

You should be grateful to have such a government. With this you can make money online without much challenge because you have free internet . You can even learn online courses
Not necessarily. The internet service I described has been in place since 1930, governments have come and gone! Today we maintain this benefit, but the current government has destroyed the economy of my country.

Advertisement Placeholder
Initially it can afford just mobile data but if I can post everyday I should be able to afford more than mobile data this month.
Sure, if you post often you'll buy other stuffs other than mobile data. Paid to post sites requires lots of posting, when you post plenty with substance you'll earn better.

Not necessarily. The internet service I described has been in place since 1930, governments have come and gone! Today we maintain this benefit, but the current government has destroyed the economy of my country.
Well , this is indeed very sad that government when they are being voted will promise heaven and Earth and when they win they will forget everything they promise and act like they want.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
My earnings can afford to buy groceries. I can buy milk, coffee, sugar and bread. Of course it could not afford to buy house and lot. Its because the earning is very small.

Well , this is indeed very sad that government when they are being voted will promise heaven and Earth and when they win they will forget everything they promise and act like they want.
That is correct, these are things that happen in many countries, but in my country what is happening now has never happened before in its history. The truth is that we have the benefit of the internet, which I now value more than before, since I have learned the situation in other countries.

Actually am not currently working on any PTC sites so I definitely don't know how earning goes there so I won't be talking from my own perspective of things concerning the sites and everything.
The topic is actually about PTP and not PTC. The forum you are commenting on is a ptp site which was what the op was talking about. You can tell us what the money you earn on bizdustry can afford to buy.

It depends on how bulky the money I must have made looks like, if it is enough to get me a nice car, then there's no big deal

My earnings can afford to buy groceries. I can buy milk, coffee, sugar and bread. Of course it could not afford to buy house and lot. Its because the earning is very small.
Well for the fact that you can get something for the time you spend here , it is already enough. You can be able to improve your earning by learning skills

Buying what you mentioned using your paid to post earnings have at least eased some of your needs, and allowing you to use other of your earnings to solve other needs.

Currently, I am earning $2 in average through PTP. I earn this on Bizdustry, GPT and the forum wheel. I can use this money to renew domains and and run marketing campaigns
I love the fact that you are into the domain sell business or you have multiple website that you are managing and the fact that you also use your P2P online earnings to be able to renew your domain licence is actually very amazing.

With one's paid to post earnings, one can really settle a lot of bills that don't stop coming at us with it sometimes. One can even afford to start saving for a particular business endeavour we want to do

Laughing,, well I can purchase some items with my PTP earnings, items like clothing, a video game, some toy batteries and some other food items from the growth

With one's paid to post earnings, one can really settle a lot of bills that don't stop coming at us with it sometimes. One can even afford to start saving for a particular business endeavour we want to do
In fact, that is what I usually do, I pay for some things and the rest I save for the future and the venture I want. Little by little the profit increases and at some point I will have a good capital.

I actually use my earnings here to subscribe my weekly internet service, pay pending little bills that can't wait till the end of the month and most times buy something good for myself.

Do you know any other paid to post forum that you can recommend apart from trendri, because I'm on trendri already. I would love to know if there are other PTT sites.
Are you in cashtime forum, if not you can also try the site , its a forum where you can post and earn, click on the link below and let me know if you have any question concerning the forum site.

Are you in cashtime forum, if not you can also try the site , its a forum where you can post and earn, click on the link below and let me know if you have any question concerning the forum site.
It is good that this site is still paying but I have heard that is launched by a scammer so withdraw fast when you reach the threshold , don't wait until deceive you .

Actually it's a low earnings when converted to my country as it's definitely difficult here so it's only able to feed me for two days when calculated to the rate at which food cost here the earnings aren't much at all.

Actually it's a low earnings when converted to my country as it's definitely difficult here so it's only able to feed me for two days when calculated to the rate at which food cost here the earnings aren't much at all.
It is good though for supporting us , I think that earning this amount even small isn't bad actually I manage to earn 0.4$ daily from Bizdustry alone .

It is good that this site is still paying but I have heard that is launched by a scammer so withdraw fast when you reach the threshold , don't wait until deceive you .
Hahahaha, where did you get that information? The guy is paying members and i have withdraw twice from the site, so how did you get your own information about him being a scammer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds