Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

That's right, I use direct internet without paying data, and when I leave the house I enjoy the WIFI. So far on that side I have not had any major expense, and that is the reason why I enter all the websites and do not worry about data consumption.
Its like you government offers you people data for free? Or it is part of the tasks that you people pay weekly or monthly?? Here in my country you will need to buy with your money, which is expensive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its like you government offers you people data for free? Or it is part of the tasks that you people pay weekly or monthly?? Here in my country you will need to buy with your money, which is expensive.
There are areas in my country where there is free WIFI! The payment of the internet service comes with landline phones in which you pay a monthly fee, but as these amounts are insignificant, most of the owners give the code for the free wifi signal, although some charge.

When you make a decent amount of money online there is no way you're going to be spending that money on things that are more important, personally for me I use my money to invest in what will help me to earn more money especially online investment.
I completely agree with you as I am a living example of someone who has been able to make good use of online earning to purchase something tangible. What I did was to combine all my online earning on this platform to purchase a smartphone that I'm still using to post and comment on this platform right now.

There are areas in my country where there is free WIFI! The payment of the internet service comes with landline phones in which you pay a monthly fee, but as these amounts are insignificant, most of the owners give the code for the free wifi signal, although some charge.
That's fantastic there in your country. And when you estimate the value of the WIFI charges in USD it might not be much. Their is nothing like unlimited one month data subscription here in my country. You can spend more than $8 just for data for one month. That's why we don't rely on sites that pays peanuts which can't reward us at least the monthly amount of money spent for buying mobile data.

That's good @Sariana23 , since you earn more online than Offline then you should be more stable online than offline and research on more ways to earn online through forum sites and other websites.
The only thing I use my PTP earning for is buying cryptocurrency and lime this is only what I can be able to use it for because the earnings are too small

That's fantastic there in your country. And when you estimate the value of the WIFI charges in USD it might not be much. Their is nothing like unlimited one month data subscription here in my country. You can spend more than $8 just for data for one month. That's why we don't rely on sites that pays peanuts which can't reward us at least the monthly amount of money spent for buying mobile data.
In my country, the monthly cost of Internet and phone calls is negligible. In your country it is the opposite, so I understand that they have to look for sites that cover the data costs and leave them profits.

I save most of my money I am making online to start up a business and I don't use it to buy anything now, I am a business potential and that is what I am thinking of doing with the money I make online, it is for business purpose.
This is also one way to utilize your online earnings. You save it for a business plan and project you are expecting to fund. You only need to add a little more efforts to make this a reality

In my country, the monthly cost of Internet and phone calls is negligible. In your country it is the opposite, so I understand that they have to look for sites that cover the data costs and leave them profits.
For your country , does it mean that the government help to subsidize the payment for the Internet or that those internet companies charges less for using their services

I personally is not making enough money online or should i say I'm making little from online and I don't really think that's the amount of money I want to be making

If you are able to earn $50 a month from paid to post sites, then I am sure that you can buy a good meal for your whole family at a good restaurant in my country. You could afford to buy meals from McDonald's, KFC, or any other expnsive food chain. I just really hope that more and more people will be able to earn money and I really hope more forums will be created for people to earn money.

With my paid to post earnings, I can afford to o a lot of things with it. Like I can afford to make payment for my DStv and subscription for the month conviniently.

I completely agree with you as I am a living example of someone who has been able to make good use of online earning to purchase something tangible. What I did was to combine all my online earning on this platform to purchase a smartphone that I'm still using to post and comment on this platform right now.

Seriously, I'm very cautious when it's comes to the money 💵 that I make online because I know how hard it is to make such money, so I use it very wisely on important things.

For your country , does it mean that the government help to subsidize the payment for the Internet or that those internet companies charges less for using their services
The government owns the wired and wireless telecommunications service and is the Internet Service Provider (ISP) for CANTV. Therefore, services are inexpensive and, in some places, free of charge.

It was unlimited monthly subscription before, but now they've changed that to limited data plan. You'll be offered amount of data to spend. Your own country's pattern is admired by me.

No matter what people say about money that someone makes online I believe that it still money in essence which means that it can actually be used to buy or pay for anything that the money can afford to buy.
Paid to post post forum sites is an avenue where people make most of the money online and it has been helping people tremendously in achieving their aims and objectives in life,

I can only use it to invest in cryptocurrency, I do not have any plan for most of the money I make online because all of them goes into cryptocurrency investment, when I have the need for the money I withdraw it but for now it is in cryptocurrency.

Though the money might not be a big money it actually helps to solve a few small issue like money to buy data and to invest a little into crypto.

It was unlimited monthly subscription before, but now they've changed that to limited data plan. You'll be offered amount of data to spend. Your own country's pattern is admired by me.
Here in my country there is also the data payment for the phones, there is the unlimited and the limited plan. In the first case you cancel postpaid according to what you have consumed and the prepaid that if you consume the data you must pay for more. Generally you lose them since we have the benefit of the internet.

The government owns the wired and wireless telecommunications service and is the Internet Service Provider (ISP) for CANTV. Therefore, services are inexpensive and, in some places, free of charge.
Wow . This is indeed a big bonus for you guys. As for us here , we have to pay for our internet usage and in some cases it is usually a bit costly. We just have to engage in things that we will be able to get some back at the end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds