Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

I probably cannot buy a lot of things with it but I think if well saved can be used to start a reasonable business in the long run. It is definitely a very good way to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think mine just goes in line with what you have said as it can only be enough to buy me data but mine is enough to afford me save a little out if it and invest in crypto.

Well it depends on the amount of money you earned from the paid to post site. But for me it can only afford drinks, airtime and sometimes weekly subscription.

Sure @Sariana23, the essence of running the business up to this time is keeping it running legitimately for the time being, so me and you can benefit from it too.

No matter what people say about money that someone makes online I believe that it still money in essence which means that it can actually be used to buy or pay for anything that the money can afford to buy.
As long as its real money, you can spend it on anything you simply want to spend it on. If you prefer investing it, its simply up for you too.

As long as its real money, you can spend it on anything you simply want to spend it on. If you prefer investing it, its simply up for you too.

Exactly that's the point I'm trying to make because some people will be like that the money is too small but what matters is that the money can actually afford to buy something which is so good as well.

Sure @Sariana23, the essence of running the business up to this time is keeping it running legitimately for the time being, so me and you can benefit from it too.
That's right, since ptc sites have a bad reputation, the ones that are legitimate should try to stay that way, and keep some of them up and running. With the intention that we all win!

That's right, since ptc sites have a bad reputation, the ones that are legitimate should try to stay that way, and keep some of them up and running. With the intention that we all win!
That's true, they should keep it up and running legitimately, even if they're offering low incentive at the moment. But to run it long time they need to improve their reward system or lose all members.

That's true, they should keep it up and running legitimately, even if they're offering low incentive at the moment. But to run it long time they need to improve their reward system or lose all members.
Exactly, it is up to us whether or not we decide to work for them in view of the low incentive, but we can be sure that when we reach the minimum we will be able to withdraw our earnings. And in this way we can trust them.

Most at times my earnings on PTC sites, I usually use it to subscribe for data, recharge my phone and if cash still remain I use it to have my haircut.
After saving at least 50% of my earning online, I always use some to buy my data subscription and buy few thing like food stuff , wears , hairdo , and mostly pay my electricity bill with it.

After saving at least 50% of my earning online, I always use some to buy my data subscription and buy few thing like food stuff , wears , hairdo , and mostly pay my electricity bill with it.
Food stuff is for me because I usually order pizza for dinner whenever I would withdraw from my ATM account - that's where my Paypal balance goes when it reaches $140. The rest of my earnings would be part of my savings in that ATM account also.

Exactly, it is up to us whether or not we decide to work for them in view of the low incentive, but we can be sure that when we reach the minimum we will be able to withdraw our earnings. And in this way we can trust them.
Just as I've decided not to work for them cos of low incentive. I can't just waste my time around, and mobile data for peanuts. Its good that others are still earning from them no matter the low pay rate.

I probably cannot buy a lot of things with it but I think if well saved can be used to start a reasonable business in the long run. It is definitely a very good way to make money.
Saving your ptp earnings to start a business is not a bad idea but you will have to save for months if not years except you plan to establish a very small scale business in a local markets.

Just as I've decided not to work for them cos of low incentive. I can't just waste my time around, and mobile data for peanuts. Its good that others are still earning from them no matter the low pay rate.
That is correct, it is a personal decision. In your case the data costs do not compensate the gain, so it is not worth working on them. It is a different case for those who work from the pc and do not have to be recharging the phone to continue.

That is correct, it is a personal decision. In your case the data costs do not compensate the gain, so it is not worth working on them. It is a different case for those who work from the pc and do not have to be recharging the phone to continue.
If you make use of wireless network (WIFI) you'll realize that you won't fe the best. You'll earn money without thinking about data loss.

Most money i make online from different sites are use for eating and also buying data for myself because they are not really much money that i can use to invest or keep for future purposes

I am eager to earn on those sites , I will use all my money to invest on long term PTC sites , or strategy games we will only could make a decent income online by investing .

If you make use of wireless network (WIFI) you'll realize that you won't fe the best. You'll earn money without thinking about data loss.
That's right, I use direct internet without paying data, and when I leave the house I enjoy the WIFI. So far on that side I have not had any major expense, and that is the reason why I enter all the websites and do not worry about data consumption.

Actually am not currently working on any PTC sites so I definitely don't know how earning goes there so I won't be talking from my own perspective of things concerning the sites and everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds