Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

I believe since there are other engagement that takes your time , you shouldn't be too concerned by your inability to make much money from PTP site as it is a secondary source of income .
If it is about something that would add to my source of income then I am very much concerned as I am the type of person that always looks for other means but I consider different options.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most at times my earnings on PTC sites, I usually use it to subscribe for data, recharge my phone and if cash still remain I use it to have my haircut.

Because my online earnings are too low , I decided to invest all online , for me I do my best to earn 20 $ a mounth I hope that I least could make that .

I use my ptp earning for subscription and the remaining for investment on coins like dogecoin but I'm still curious about how the price of all coins is going.

I am earning just about $30 from two forums, with this money I can buy a pair of jeans and a t shirt. If I m not buyng jeans and t shirt I cn buy dinner for 4.

Currently, I am earning $2 in average through PTP. I earn this on Bizdustry, GPT and the forum wheel. I can use this money to renew domains and and run marketing campaigns
You can actually earn more than $2 on bizdustry if you put in more efforts towards it on a daily basis. I use my earnings on ptp sites to pay petty bills at home and buy groceries.

When I exchange what I earn to local currency, it is actually good money. Not a jackpot but it can certainly do many things. I can pay for my internet, get that pair of jeans, books, etc. However, most times I just save up.
Well when I quantify all my monthly online earnings, I think I can be able to purchase several things like pay for my monthly data and get some good clothings so it's a good way for me to earn some passive income that can go a long way in helping me to take care of some of my bills.

I'll be expecting you to do that @Sariana23 then return your experience with the ProfitLand simulation game in order to see if their is hope of earning legitimately there.
Yes sure, as for the legitimacy of the site, the creator of the thread assures that he makes his profits, which supports the legitimacy of this one. I'm still absent but I'm keeping an eye on it.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Well I think personally it's depends on how long you keep your earnings and also how many ptp programs you participate in...well for me I can use my PTP earnings to feed my self for that day ...the day I cash out

Eell
I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month
Well I just started so I'm hoping to make a few cash...I am certain the money would be for data subscription , maybe do one or few other things I hope to use some in buying mining contract ....anyways please are we allowed to post links to airdrop

I can earn $15 by writing one article. However, in order to write article I have to do a lo of thinking. But for a forum post, I don't have to contemplate much. Therefore, despite low reward I do post on forums every day.
.Hmm... But thinking just because of one article, editing just because of one article and making $15 on the article really worth it and $15 can go a long way if you can do more than one .

The thing is that a lot of my online activity is geared toward enabling me to at least save more money. At this point the earning is only enough to buy me data.

Eell

Well I just started so I'm hoping to make a few cash...I am certain the money would be for data subscription , maybe do one or few other things I hope to use some in buying mining contract ....anyways please are we allowed to post links to airdrop
You should keep earning, even if it is mainly for your data subscription it is still worth it dear. Every penny this time around is worth it.

Yes sure, as for the legitimacy of the site, the creator of the thread assures that he makes his profits, which supports the legitimacy of this one. I'm still absent but I'm keeping an eye on it.
Yes, the legitimacy of the site is in no doubt, the poster made it clear indeed. And I've read about them and it is simply what it is. The site is legit at the meantime.

I'll use most of the money I am making to buy data subscription to continue raining tomorrow then the remaining one I'll just save it in cryptocurrency form, I do not have any plan on using the money since I have other job have been doing to make money offline.

I am.happy that I'm buying Cryptocurrency using my PTP earnings, gradually I'm improving my portfolio no matter the daunting time around crypto.

For now I'm doing well here and at Picoworkers, plus I'm on 3 other sites. I must not neglect my offline work even if I generate more income online. I am confident that things are going to get better in my country and I must keep my job secure. I am still looking for better options to generate more income.
Paid to post earning has been helping people to cater for their needs and also gives them the courage that better days are coming, I have been using my earnings for better things and saving some.

Exactly every single penny you earn is totally worth it . These days money are hard to come buy easily , so treasure and value the one you have no matter how small it is ...thanks for the advice
You should keep earning, even if it is mainly for your data subscription it is still worth it dear. Every penny this time around is worth it.

Me i will not lie oh, previously i was planning to use the money i cash out from here to show myself, small love oh, before i then say oh yes, because e never pay me before and i want to reach atleast 10Dollars make i know to say yess truly e dy pay. Busindustry will buy me phone next

Yes, the legitimacy of the site is in no doubt, the poster made it clear indeed. And I've read about them and it is simply what it is. The site is legit at the meantime.
Yes that's right, now the idea is to keep it legitimate, according to the thread is active since 2018 hopefully it will continue like this, so that other members can benefit from it.
Paid to post earning has been helping people to cater for their needs and also gives them the courage that better days are coming, I have been using my earnings for better things and saving some.
Excellent, as long as you have the opportunity to generate income and save part of it, things will be fine. Always looking to improve your earnings and do not give up on that goal, as it is for your own good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds