Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are the designated cake baker at family functions, then a baking business may be right up your alley. It is a great business idea for ladies with low investment.
If you would rather bake for your family, then document your baking adventures. Invest in a good camera and share your passion to create a successful profile that would give you the status of an influence.

Advertisement Placeholder
Women can do almost everything they set their mind to doing. It is all about willingness and the drive to make that work and win. Although they are not the best at physical jobs because they were built different.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
Ther are a lot of business options for woman n adopting them n give her best in those areas a woman can achieve a high standard in society . at the start a woman have to adopt of business that contain less risk like beautician , teaching , cooking , freelancing etc. All these contain a less risk of loss.

a woman can do a lot of business to make it ,woman can sell clothes a woman can can make sure a woman can plaite hair, they can do a lot of things mostly in Africa women are so so important when it comes to business because we consider them in life and it is very very good a women can do a lot of things a woman can cook to sell a woman can still go out there do so many other jobs for her family to survive.

The best business for women or lady, so to say, is the one that makes them feel comfortable and eager to get involved in. For what I can advice, a one-stop shop or food stuff in large scalequantities is considerably for female gender in general.

The greater part of the women that I know are magnificent issue solvers, particularly in a professional workplace. They can be directors, heads, chiefs, assembly line laborers, transport drivers, parental figures, upkeep individuals, nearly anything that a male can do the gifts of ladies, albeit frequently minimized by more traditionalist people, regularly at any rate equivalent those of men.

There are so many different genuine business a woman or sit at home mum can do. One of them I will recommend is selling of clothes. She can be buying in bails from Lagos or any other place and sell them to make huge gain. She can even use it to support the family. My view.

Freelance writing is the most lucrative small business ideas for women in India as there is zero investment cost and does not bound you to work in fixed office hours. You can start working right from the comfort of your homeOnline Data Entry. It can be a great way for homemakers to make some easy money. ...
Paid-to-click Jobs. ...
Gift Baskets. ...
Day-Care Centre. ...
Candle-Making. ...
Beauty Parlour. ...
Publish E-book. ...
Online Travel Guide.

The options can seem endless and deciding which small business idea you find most interesting or want to start for yourself can be tricky. The good news is, if you’re considering starting a business, you aren’t going it alone.

There are many businesses that woman's can do .. they can start steaching centers, parlors women's can start their bakery's.. in these days so many opportunities are available for women's to make them safely start their business .. if women are passionate and willing to do
You are so right. The most important things are the passion and willingness. With those two, some of us have mothers that singlehandedly saw us through schools and built us into responsible adults.

I have seen numerous organizations promoted for stay at home mums. A large number of them lean toward online work which they can oversee at the solace of their home, for example, composing and writing for a blog. Others go for something they can run simply approach or inside the home however disconnected, for example, styling, sewing and fabric making and preparing. I likewise saw yesterday on TV about this stay at home mum who got into the land business and now she is an independent tycoon. So I figure ladies can wander into an assortment of organizations while still ready to deal with their children

There are 26 million merchants that offer PayPal around the world. For those merchants, customers paying in crypto won’t have any impact. Everything will be converted to fiat currency when a transaction is settled.

Women can do every type of business if they are really efficient and active as well as sharp mind.online jobs,freelancing , trading, network marketing, digital marketing are some types of business.apart from this, stitching, designing, cooking are the best examples

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
In Pakistan educated women opens home tuition as a business. While uneducated women become sewing masters for business. Both are good for women. But these need an effort to business. For example gathering students.

As for me I think the best business for a woman is trading, I mean been the owner of her business like having a shop or mall in which she can be handling herself and she can be able to employ workers so that it will reduce her stress.
She will be her own boss

Gone are the days when women sit at home and expect a man to carry all her expenses, feed and cloth her. Nowadays women are hustling and working more than men which is a very good thing, there are lots of business women could venture into, e.g cloth selling, shoe selling etc

Women can start Teaching English online
Because English is a global language, there is a lot of demand from adults who want to learn it and parents who want their children to understand bilingualism. There are already many companies like VIPKID and Qkids where teachers can offer their services, but you can also start your own tutoring business if you have marketing links.

New small businesses pop up every day across the country and a huge portion of those new businesses are started by women. Women are starting businesses doing everything from accounting and bookkeeping to dog walking and freelance graphic design.

I don't think there is a job a woman can do most of the woman nowadays also go it'll most business that only man do before most of her woman try also you also and make it in life but most of the humans women goes into business like buying and selling of goods.

I have seen a lot of women in my country do online selling. They take their products from suppliers and they advertise the products through social media. Or they take to being online virtual assistants, or teach children through online platforms on their selected times. I know there are more. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds