Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several businesses in which women can venture into and be very successful at it. Women can also do online jobs such as freelancing and other things.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are alot of stay at home business that alot of women can venture into and that is made easy because of the technological advancements we have now examples of such are selling stuffs like clothes,shoes,necklace,etc without you needing a shop all you need is just sell them online,on platforms like social medias then customers see your products orders for it then send it to their location. also cryptocurrency is another one they can venture into,cosmetics fashions etc

I think a woman can do any business depending on the type of woman, her Heath and also the ability to run a business. A prefer blogging for any woman. Once your good in writing posts . Just create a blog and start blogging

There are many and several work for women that have interest in them, things like buying and selling of required things for neighborhood, tailoring, teaching and some can even start up a poultry farm for broiler and layers and many more but first have interest in what you want engage into it.

In my local government area, most women are into the business of buying and selling of agricultural goods from the villages to resell in the cities.

Women should simply seat on top of their TV screen and do humanatic job to earn, since you don't have to move an inch. Starting with trading is an eye opener, but the woman needs to undergo training experience.

There are many and several work for women that have interest in them, things like buying and selling of required things for neighborhood, tailoring, teaching and some can even start up a poultry farm for broiler and layers and many more but first have interest in what you want engage into it.
I think the hair and makeup business is reserved for the women. I cannot imagine a burly guy doing the hair of a matron. Usually the beauticians here are the women, be they young or old. There are jobs and businesses that are reserved for women.

Businesses this days are less and less becoming gender segregated as we all are coming to see. Certain business where catigorized as male dominated in time past, but you now see women doing them today

There are several businesses that stay at home moms can venture into. Buying and selling of essential items in the neighbourhood, online teaching, selling products online, designing of fabrics and many others.
well explained by and if a woman wants to do some business then teaching is the best job for a woman and its make her knowledge too. try it..

I really dont buy the idea of women being house wives, which means they get to sit at home all day and all they do is cook and take care of the kids, no no. Women can do anything if they put their minds to it. As for those that might be at home and wanting to start up something. They could start an in door kitchen which could run both offline and online, they would collect orders from clients and cook the food and deliver them, they could even startup a baking business where they supply snacks to offices, stores and the likes.

The boutique store's market possibility has grown significantly as people's understanding of fashion and trends has grown. One of the most promising clothing business ideas for women is the boutique shop.

well explained by and if a woman wants to do some business then teaching is the best job for a woman and its make her knowledge too. try it..
That's a great idea. Teaching online is a noble job. My wife tutor students through our PC at home.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
In my country , and in many house building settings they mormally build a shop at the front of the building of each house where the wife can start selling whatever she likes and also takes care of the children in the process.

There is no particular business that one will saynitnisnb st for women to do. Every business is best for them as long as it is their passion the business is

My question to you is - what business COULDN'T a woman create? ?

I'm assuming they aren't staying at home forever is what I'm saying.. it doesn't have to be a online based business
I want business that is best for women is starting up grocery stores this will enable the to get quick returns and it is best managed by women.

In Africa selling of babies product is one of the most profitable and the most suitable business for women because is not stressful as only have to stay in your shop, both male and female can also venture into this type of business.

Seriously, it's definitely something that most of our women here are more capable of doing because they really understand what it takes to care for babies.

I think that teaching requires some skills outside your academic qualification and honestly, it is not for everyone but it is an excellent job for stay at home moms

I personally thing anything a man can do a woman can do too it’s just depending on your willingness, diligence , intelligence and your capacity

I personally thing anything a man can do a woman can do too it’s just depending on your willingness, diligence , intelligence and your capacity
When it comes to the business that is appropriate for a woman the requirement is the woman and not really the willingness, diligence and intelligence. Take for example a car garage. You cannot expect the woman to work as a mechanic. She is better in the parlor or salon.

I'll mostly advise women to go for women centric business like the business along their field like fashion designing and the likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds