Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have seen many businesses advertised for stay at home mums. Many of them prefer online work which they can manage at the comfort of their home such as writing and blogging. Others go for something they can run just near or within the home but offline such as hairdressing, sewing and cloth making and baking. I also saw yesterday on TV about this stay at home mum who got into the real estate business and now she is a self made millionaire.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot Of business that can be done by Women. They can sew clothes, they can sell clothes at home, they can be beautician and this business will help them to earn a lot. So it is good business though, but you can also work online at some sites also

What woman can do a woman can do better. So there are many business women can do that will give them money especially those that stay at home. I believe women can do poultry farming in your house just ensure that your house get a space that you can put their cage. Another one is selling of cold drinks at home, if you have deep freezer just buy drinks with pure water or bottle water and put them in the freezer to chill and be selling it.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
According to my opinion home based or online business is best for women in this era where things are going to out of range in home base bussinse switching designing recycling of things and many more are inculde instead of this online business on Amazon fiver upwork LinkedIn and YouTube is also preferable for ladies so women should permote these type of work

There are several businesses that stay at home moms can venture into. Buying and selling of essential items in the neighbourhood, online teaching, selling products online, designing of fabrics and many others.

Designing of fabrics is what many house wives are doing over here in my neighborhood and they are making a lot of money by doing so. I have discovered that they are talented in that field and that's how they make ends meet.

Concerning what business is best for a woman to venture into. There are lot of business a woman can venture into this days as they themselves claims to do better with what a man can do, they can go into trading, selling of fabrics, opening a restaurant, online and offline teaching etc

There is nothing that a women cannot do, even with kids they are stronger than man would ever be in this field, the power they have to move forward with everything is amazing, I see my love how she moves forward over everything that comes into her path.

Teaching is regarded as the best job for women. This is so because it exerts little pressure on them and still gives them the time to do other things like taking care of the home. But online teaching and tutoring, online marketing, social media influencing, etc won't be bad ideas.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
I think online business is well for women to make money and women do this business well and grow fastly business also freelancing is preferable for women.

There are several businesses that stay at home moms can venture into. Buying and selling of essential items in the neighbourhood, online teaching, selling products online, designing of fabrics and many others.
There are many businesses that woman's can do .. they can start steaching centers, parlors women's can start their bakery's.. in these days so many opportunities are available for women's to make them safely start their business .. if women are passionate and willing to do

I don't think businesses can be segregated on the basis of gender. A business run by a man can also be run by a woman, a business run by a woman can also be run by a man. Capacity to do a business mainly depends on knowledge and skills, not the gender. Just like some of the commentators have said I don't believe in gender centric businesses.

Is there any business that is fully restricted to only ladies in this woke generation? I doubt if there is any probably care giver and even men also do this jobs. Whatever business that a man can do, a woman can do it as well. I doubt of there is any more gender sensitive jobs in our world.

Selling handicrafts online.
Online gift store.
Sell traditional sarees online.
Custom corporate jewellery.
Sell paintings and/or modern art.
Become a freelance writer.
Open a day-care for kids.
Sell plants and organic produce

Depending on the skill, I will always advice women to go into either confectionery or fashion. These two areas always fetch more money for the women. And she can also be doing decorating business. This as well is lucrative.

A woman doesn't new to have a business that takes most of her time all because a woman already has lots of responsibilities to be taken care of.. Apart from taking care of the children, there are other responsibilities that if the woman is so much obsessed with business, the family will be lacking some major things.

It is very good for house wives to work at home plus taking care to their house and childrens so here are a lot of work that women can do, they can write to paid to write sites as well they can work online. They also can sew clothes by make up artist like beautician.

Food item business is good for women, at least it's part of their work cos they belong to the kitchen, they always do better in the business, in every country any where in the world, I tell you, they can do other types of business but the food item business is the best

Let me asd this once again here. I don't think there is any particular business specified or classified for women only. But on that, there are several businesses every one can venture into especially online. One of my most recommended online business is internet marketing. Even if you have an offline business you can also bring it online because that is one of the fastest ways of getting customers.

• Affiliate Marketing.
  • Freelance Writing.
  • Proofreader.
  • Bookkeeper.
  • Social media influencer.
  • Sell on Amazon.
  • Life Coach.

I have seen many businesses advertised for stay at home mums. Many of them prefer online work which they can manage at the comfort of their home such as writing and blogging. Others go for something they can run just near or within the home but offline such as hairdressing, sewing and cloth making and baking. I also saw yesterday on TV about this stay at home mum who got into the real estate business and now she is a self made millionaire. So I think women can venture into a variety of businesses while still able to take care of their kids.
Yes you are very right most women love to do online business. And if i could remember i had a friend like that at firstgate high school at mowe then, she has a senior brother called Gideon, so that girl use to say that she can't work under anybody, so she love to be a boss on her own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds