Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best business for women is to stay at home and do whatever it takes.You can seal clothes on Facebook page, you can sell cosmetics, you can seal shoes, you can seal jewelery.Anyone can work online. They can seal things on drawers.You can seal clothes and shoes at home.Can work as a beauty parlor.Can sew suits.
As a woman it is safe to be at home to avoid danger for example in night it is necessary to care for a woman and they can do also business at home they can avoid stress due to the public and in comfort while having a business at home.

Advertisement Placeholder
there are various type of business for women some discussed in below
Online Data Entry. It can be a great way for homemakers to make some easy money. ...
  1. Paid-to-click Jobs. ...
  2. Gift Baskets. ...
  3. Day-Care Centre. ...
  4. Candle-Making. ...
  5. Beauty Parlour. ...
  6. Publish E-book. ...
  7. Online Travel Guide.

A number of businesses fall under this category and you might already have experience with some of them. If you do have experience with one, that can work to your advantage and make you a more in-demand freelancer in that field.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
We need to be gender sensitive about this, it was in the olden days they there are specific work for woman, but this days women can do anything men do this days, now we have female uber drives, females buss conductors, we have female CEOs , we have MDs. So there I no work females can do right now .

the best business for women in order to have time for the family and for her own security can be distribution business of yam,rice,beans and other grains which sometimes can even be done through a cab driver or a dispatch rider

I was once part of those women who were ideal and had no job to do. Not until I decided to search the internet for answer. Of course I found list of job opportunities I can take up as a woman such as freelancing jobs. Presently, I am a freelance writer.

Concerning your question in the types of jobs in which women can do, I feel that there are no gender based business in my opinion, there's no business that women can't do, they don't have to physically be the one doing the hard job, they can just supervise. Real estate, farming, investing in stocks, Forex, name it, women can do it. And in recent times more women are ready coming into the forex world and are killing it

Best business for anybody including ladies doesn't imply that what you are doing, in business 'how you are getting along' is more significant.
you discover individuals occupied with same business yet are at various levels.

Online Data Entry. It can be a great way for homemakers to make some easy money. ...
Paid-to-click Jobs. ...
Gift Baskets. ...
Day-Care Centre. ...
Candle-Making. ...
Beauty Parlour. ...
Publish E-book. ...
Online Travel Guide

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
I will suggest that kind of a woman should venture into selling kids wear and woman wear as well and she could add some soft drinks business with it..so with that she will be earning something it might not be that much but at least she's earning something at the end of the day...

So I will use this to advice married women not to venture into men want business, because no matter how decent she might be she will surely fall victim of men disturbing her for something Shee should not give out to them but her husband..

Yes you are very right most women love to do online business. And if i could remember i had a friend like that at firstgate high school at mowe then, she has a senior brother called Gideon, so that girl use to say that she can't work under anybody, so she love to be a boss on her own
Yeah, being your own boss is so amazing. Sometimes being bossed around can be so depressing. But when you are working on your own, you feel empowered to do it to your best. Then you enjoy your own profits alone and can decide how much you want to earn by putting in effort. Plus working at home gives you more time to spend with your family.

If you are used to receiving compliments on your cooking skills then a business in food is what you should consider. One of the most popular small business ideas for women is a tiffin service. There are a host of aggregators that give home chefs a wider audience.

Women excel in clothes selling businesses because women are more into fashion than men. In this kind of business, women loves fashion than men because men doesn't care much about what they wear but they are more about how to bring money to the household while it is women that are always home and so therefore they have time to care more about what they wear and how they appear like

There there is no particular business made for women only. A woman can venture into any business of her choice and of course if he has the right mindset and knowledge she will definitely succeed.

Yes you asked a nice question though. I will advice ladies to go into businesses related to fashion, costume making and others fanciful businesses. But let's get rid of this; that a lady can always do the business she likes to do because every sector of businesses nowadays we now have women and young ladies partaking.

I am the type who does not believe that business has gender because I believe any business a man can do, woman can also do. However, when you narrow it down to busy house wife the kind of home-based business she can do include, POS, selling of petite trade.
I am on point with you on this. Business should not be gender base. You can't segregate or affiliate a particular type of business to the female and another type to the masculine gender. It is wrong. Just to add to your examples of business that can be done, a housewife can enter into mini importation business.

There is no specific business that a woman cannot do, it all depends on her personality, experience, interest and location. Also it must be something that will give her time to take care of her home, so she won't pursue business and in turn become irresponsible.

Pakistan is a country which is overflowing with economical resources. The country has seen better days economically but the current situation indicates otherwise. Our economic downfall is owing to certain factors. Among the factors, security and fewer women in entrepreneurial sector are two most common reasons.

They say what a man can do a woman can do even better. I don't think there's any business a man can do a woman can also do. The nature of business to be done by a woman is determined by her skill set her environments. Nowadays there are opportunities for everyone to work from home at this suits some women who are mostly housewives.

As woman that want to have time for her family I think the best business to engage is open shop and selling provisions or if she has any skills she can also start, so she can close anytime that is convince for her in other to meet the domestic demand of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds