Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
There are many businesses that women can do at home. Women can do different types of online business at home. Can sell cosmetics online. Because it is very demanding today. Today's girls and women love to make up. In addition, you can start sewing clothes at home and do business selling clothes. All business are good and profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many business which woman can do , without doing being a salary earner ,it also depends on what you have in your pocket and also if you are not the type that lives beyond your boundary.

In my openion the best job for women in these days is freelancing or online teaching. for freelancing you may choose your area of interest. for example graphic designing, web development & SEO etc. and get skills through free online available courses.

When it comes to the 21st century woman, there are no limits to what they can and cannot do. The world is fast developing and there is an increased proliferation of women into 'men related' professions.
You see women doing very well in the tech industry generally. My advise is that women should do want they enjoy doing. Such, would ensure satisfaction and fulfillment.

There are several businesses that which women can do.
1. Hair dresser
2. Open a day care
3. Online gift store
4. Sells plant and organic produce
5. Bookkeepers
6. Start a baby equipment business
7. Teaching
8. Photography
9. Cleaning house

Trading on house hold items especially consumables like food stuffs, diapers,and clothes.you can also engage in cosmetics, perfumes and chains and bracelet.know your onion and you will take in profits.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
I think the best job for women is fashion design and teaching.
some women do pretty well in jobs that have to do with finance like banking and treasurers.

Woemen can venture into different kinds of business but the best business women are good at is trading; selling of women wears, kitchen utensils, provisions and other related product are the best business women are mostly found and can do.

A woman can do many kind of jobs a woman can even be a business owner a flourishing business for that matter there are many online and offline jobs which women can do women can do marketing and even job of secretary

Most women like to have a lot of time to do their personal activities and as well be self sufficient when it come to financial matters. It is best if a woman Ventures into businesses that will not require all their attention so that they can as well do other things that they like.

Depending on the business she's willing to do. I think she can start selling kids product. It I know the country she lives in I can suggest other business.
Quote for today

Cherish whatsoever you have today and dont envy your friend who is making waves out there

What a man can do a woman can do better, I believe women can invest in any business what the best business for women our business that are not that stressful.

I think women can do everything that a man does. You cannot segregate business or works based on the gender. For works that require physical strength, women might slightly fail, but for rest of the business women can come forward with equal footing.

Women can run any job,but you mostly see them occupy jobs like hair dressing, make up Artist,just another set of ladies fall into teaching, especially for kindergarten.

There are online businesses that can be done business like an online business, free lancing for example can give enough time for a stay at home mom to work and take care of the kids.

When I was searching for business ideas, I had no idea what I wanted to do and couldn't find anything that seemed to be real on the internet.

If a business appeals to a woman then I see no reason why she cannot do it unless she lack the adequate funds or expirience to pull it off.

There are several businesses that women can do without affecting their roles and responsibilities as women and wives. There are online and offline businesses that are flexible in nature. Women can run home daycare services in their homes provided that they have good spacious apartment that kids can comfortably play around.

There are many businesses in which a woman can start and generate enough profit for ourselves and family. You can start with freelancing my as this will give you much time to cater for your family. You can decide to be a working from home mum buy setup a business feeding your surrounding area. You can become online marketer for local businesses around you.

In Africa selling of babies product is one of the most profitable and the most suitable business for women because is not stressful as only have to stay in your shop, both male and female can also venture into this type of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds