Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Three Books You Will Recommend An Entrepreneur?

Yeah, you get the point, there are advantages maybe more than we realize of reading which people who have not read the book would not know of but that doesn't necessarily make them a nuisance or outcast as they can learn from anywhere sooner or later.
I am sure they would learn from anywhere they are willing to , but the importance of reading shouldnt be removed as there are more advantage of doing so than multiple disadvantage

Advertisement Placeholder
I suggest you go for academic excellence rather than reading books to get inspired. I don't think anyone will be able to succeed just by reading books. However, education can really help

• Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
  • The War of Art by Steven Pressfield.
  • How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
  • The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss.
  • The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E.

Readers are leaders but not all the leaders are readers. Reading is good as it helps to widen someone's horizon. Reading gives you chance to take and harness the wisdom of the authors in your life. Most great people in the world are readers. Reading books in your chosen field makes you feels like standing on the shoulders of Giants, of course you will further other men.

The same thing goes for an entrepreneur who wants to excel in his business endeavour, he must imbibe the reading culture.

I have read many books ranging from history, to politics, to marketing, to relationship, business and lots more.

So, If anyone asks me to recommend three books for him as he is about to embark on their journey of enterprenurship, here are the titles I will mention:

1 Before You Quit Your Job: This is an excellent book on personal finance/business book written by Robert Kiyosaki.

This book gives solid advices on the journey of building business with the authors personal life examples.

2 The E-myth Revisited: this wonderful business book is written by Micheal E Gerber arguable world number one small business guru.

This book teaches how to stop working in your business and start work ON it, you can only understand this cliche deeper when you read the book.

3 Good To Great: This is a classic business book written by Jim Collins. This is a must for entrepreneur who aspires to build business that will benefit generations to come.

It contains decent approaches to build a business empire. It explains why some company thrives on all storm and how to replicate their success.

Other notable mention are

How To Create A Business The Thrive In Your Absence by Dr Abib Olamitoye.

100 absolute unbreakable laws of business success by Brian Tracy

Midas Touch by Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump

Guide To Investing by Robert Kiyosaki

Think Like A Champion by Donald Trump

Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Blue Ocean Strategies (forgot the author)

What are you top three books you will recommend an entrepreneur???
Books are there books for entrepreneur? Ooh yeah i believe this books are with not technically for entrepreneurer but for individual...

• Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
  • The War of Art by Steven Pressfield.
  • How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
  • The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss.
  • The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E.
These are some of the titles I am planning to include in my library. Thanks for reminding me of them. I think the first one will be a book by Timothy ferriss.

Great books you habe recommended up there I would like to say, i like that you mentioned rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki and also Before you quit your job by Robert Kiyosaki. I would like to add, The richest man in Babylon to the list

as an entrepreneur there are many books you should involve yourself with, all you have to do is to make research on entrapreneur advancement book

1. The Richest Man in Babylon 2.Think before you act 3. Rich Dad poor Dad apart from these other books,there are other impactful books,but I prefer this because how relatable it is to me.

There are a lot of books that have sharpened my thinking by how I should view business as. First I loved rich dad poor dad and the richest man in Babylon as this books sets you on a very good way to a positive entrepreneur journey. I also read lot of journals and text books about how to control my emotions too.

Those books that you indicated I haven't read any of them, and from all indications this books will be very helpful, when I have the time I would download the books online and grow through them. Thank you.

Indeed a good book can go a long way in the life of a person, and for entrepreneurs there are quite some good books on financial management like rich Dad poor dad, the richest man in Babylon and think and grow rich. I think these three books would go a long way with any reader because they are insightful

I'm currently reading Unscripted by M. J. DeMarco. I haven't gotten far enough yet to form an opinion but so far it's promising, and it has very good reviews.
Next, this might be an unconventional suggestion, but I found Epictetus's Enchiridion useful - it's stoic philosophy and can help you learn to let go of worrying and obsessing over things you have no control over.
Third, Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom from Van Tharp is a great book if you are interested in trading and/or investing.

I don't have the time and chance to have read all the books you listed up there. But the one book I can recommend to any person in business will be rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiwosaki. It's a very interesting read.

Apart from learning about how to be disciplined and patient , you should read the book rich DAD poor dad , also the richest man in Babylon and then the monk who sold his Ferrari.
[automerge]1624346010[/automerge]
I would first recommend that any aspiring entrepreneur read books about how to manage their emotions towards business. Then you can read books like rich dad poor dad.

Last edited:
For me I do not like reading books to be able to manage a business. I believed that business is best learned when you undergo some form of training through apprenticeship.

I don't know much about the books which an enterpreneur should read all about those books that help grow an entrepreneur positively

For me I do not like reading books to be able to manage a business. I believed that business is best learned when you undergo some form of training through apprenticeship.

Exactly, you have a very good point because in most cases you can't really get it right with only what you read in the book but with real practical, you can easily get it right.

An entrepreneur must not necessarily learn from a book or read books in order to be an expert in his work. You can as well learn from those who are good in it

Exactly, you have a very good point because in most cases you can't really get it right with only what you read in the book but with real practical, you can easily get it right.
The funny thing about the author of most entrepreneurs books is that, most of them do not have a successful business that they manage to their name that can serves as reference point to readers of such books.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds