Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Three Books You Will Recommend An Entrepreneur?

Readers are leaders, but not all leaders are readers, lol nice one.
I'll recommend...
Think and grow rich: written by Napoleon hill, it's a good book to improve your understanding in the business world.
Act like an entrepreneur, think like a CEO is another wonderful business book you can get started on to see improvement in your entrepreneurship journey.
Goals: by Brian Tracy to get you started and keep you going

Advertisement Placeholder
I recommend The Alchemist. It is a novel by Paulo Coehlo. It teaches the benefits of hardwork and diligence and it emphasizes in having a positive mindset in whatever business you indulge in.

1. The Power of Broke. Author: Daymond John.
2. Behold the Dreamers. Author: Imbolo Mbue.
3. The Virgin Way. Author: Richard Branson.
4. Steve Jobs. Author: Walter Isaacson.
6. Year of Yes. Author: Shonda Rhimes.
7. Beating the Odds. Author: Eddie Brown.

It is beautiful to find entrepreneurs who read to expand their knowledge base. They are many books that can really make one a better person. I recommend the Richest man in Babylon by Robert Green and the business of the 21st century by Robert Kiyosaki.

There are many book I can recommend for you to read and become a very sound entrepreneur and a very good business man
Some of the book I can recommend to you are
1.Rich dad, poor dad
2.Profit first
3.Deep work

Most of the books I would like to read are already stated her, some I already have read. Reading books gives you an understanding of knowledge from someone else's mind which is why I like to find time sometimes to read

Readers are leaders but not all the leaders are readers. Reading is good as it helps to widen someone's horizon.

Reading gives you chance to take and harness the wisdom of the authors in your life. Most great people in the world are readers.

Reading books in your chosen field makes you feels like standing on the shoulders of Giants, of course you will further other men.

The same thing goes for an entrepreneur who wants to excel in his business endeavour, he must imbibe the reading culture.

I have read many books ranging from history, to politics, to marketing, to relationship, business and lots more.

So, If anyone asks me to recommend three books for him as he is about to embark on their journey of enterprenurship, here are the titles I will mention:

1 Before You Quit Your Job: This is an excellent book on personal finance/business book written by Robert Kiyosaki.

This book gives solid advices on the journey of building business with the authors personal life examples.

2 The E-myth Revisited: this wonderful business book is written by Micheal E Gerber arguable world number one small business guru.

This book teaches how to stop working in your business and start work ON it, you can only understand this cliche deeper when you read the book.

3 Good To Great: This is a classic business book written by Jim Collins. This is a must for entrepreneur who aspires to build business that will benefit generations to come.

It contains decent approaches to build a business empire. It explains why some company thrives on all storm and how to replicate their success.

Other notable mention are

How To Create A Business The Thrive In Your Absence by Dr Abib Olamitoye.

100 absolute unbreakable laws of business success by Brian Tracy

Midas Touch by Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump

Guide To Investing by Robert Kiyosaki

Think Like A Champion by Donald Trump

Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Blue Ocean Strategies (forgot the author)

What are you top three books you will recommend an entrepreneur???
Think and grow rich by Napoleon hill was my first book to open my mind to the business thought and next was the richest man in the babylon. Both books were recommended to me by my entrepreneur course lecture back in school. I still held on to them till now

I have known very few popular and effective books for both upcoming and already made entrepreneurs, the best for me still remains , Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and The War of Art by Steven Pressfield. Another one i can recommend is The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau, try the first two, preferable by me.
The books listed here are very good books, I personally like Napoleon hill books because he write emotionally and makes you feel engaged reading his books another book I like is the alchemist I think everyone hoping to start a business should read it.

Your recommendations are quite inticing and I will look into them possibly.What I have learnt is that once you know organization skills then a direction on what to read about will easily come your way.What I would recommend though is ensuring that your mind and emotions are stable and ready to read then you can win.Most books I have read still centre on every success is borne from the mind.

Most of the books I would like to read are already stated her, some I already have read. Reading books gives you an understanding of knowledge from someone else's mind which is why I like to find time sometimes to read
This is the utmost importance of book , i can't imagine where many people would get that information on how to move their business forward to a higher rank than it was formerlly on

This is the utmost importance of book , i can't imagine where many people would get that information on how to move their business forward to a higher rank than it was formerlly on
Yeah, honestly. Reading books creates a better understanding of the readers mind of what might be beneficial, I remember reading the alchemist last year and some of the principles and advise there have been really helpful.

Yeah, honestly. Reading books creates a better understanding of the readers mind of what might be beneficial, I remember reading the alchemist last year and some of the principles and advise there have been really helpful.
Many who dont see the importance of reading book are the ones that regrets later ,a lot of people have gained knowledge of reading book and it have helped them in solving many situations too

Readers are leaders, but not all leaders are readers, lol nice one.
I'll recommend...
Think and grow rich: written by Napoleon hill, it's a good book to improve your understanding in the business world.
Act like an entrepreneur, think like a CEO is another wonderful business book you can get started on to see improvement in your entrepreneurship journey.
Goals: by Brian Tracy to get you started and keep you going
One of my favorite all time books that I started out with was Think and Grow Rick. This book was a great idea addition to my life and it helped me to grow a lot. Another book was 48 laws of power. All these books were so good for me. I'm sure most people will love them.

Many who dont see the importance of reading book are the ones that regrets later ,a lot of people have gained knowledge of reading book and it have helped them in solving many situations too
Those who do not read might not necessarily regret but would most likely find the need to read something that would help them solve a problem. It's not eveeything one can read so one might not necessarily learn from reading alone, experience and history too can be included.

Reading is a very good habit which keeps you upto date with different activities on different perspectives, it is very important for one to cultivate the habit of reading. As an entrepreneur reading motivational books and books relating to business is important,reading authors like Donald Trump,Robert Kiyosaki,Bryan Tracey is highly recommended.

I guess this is the best article i read so far for today, because you really took your time to explain everything in here about all the books you mentioned. So if I am to advice someone on the kind of book to go and read,I guess I will also suggest them to go and read those books you made mentioned of here.

Reading is a very good habit which keeps you upto date with different activities on different perspectives, it is very important for one to cultivate the habit of reading. As an entrepreneur reading motivational books and books relating to business is important,reading authors like Donald Trump,Robert Kiyosaki,Bryan Tracey is highly recommended.
It surely a good thing a lot of people have benefited from reading different books because they know the advantage of doing so , if someone makes or cultivate the habit of reading there is high possibility of the person making profit

As an entrepreneur it is important you read books especially if you did not do an apprenticeship program. I recommend you read think and grow rich, the $100 dollar startup by Chris gullibeu would actually sharpen your decision making in business.

Those who do not read might not necessarily regret but would most likely find the need to read something that would help them solve a problem. It's not eveeything one can read so one might not necessarily learn from reading alone, experience and history too can be included.
There is always and avantage attached because in every book we read online there is something we could denote or learn from after reading the book so this are part of the advantages attached

There is always and avantage attached because in every book we read online there is something we could denote or learn from after reading the book so this are part of the advantages attached
Yeah, you get the point, there are advantages maybe more than we realize of reading which people who have not read the book would not know of but that doesn't necessarily make them a nuisance or outcast as they can learn from anywhere sooner or later.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds