Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Three Books You Will Recommend An Entrepreneur?

Smiles😊... Yes you are on the right track. By what you've just said it seems like money don't motivates you right? If not money then what's profitable thing that motivates you?
What I mean there is that money is the only thing that motivates me to start up a business, I don't really have any other motivation that is why I said if I am on the right track. what do you have to say about this ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Reading of books for enterpreneur is not ideal. I don't use to read books but I searched online ideas to follow when to embark on business.

Reading of books for enterpreneur is not ideal. I don't use to read books but I searched online ideas to follow when to embark on business.
It might be different for you, but reading books can be highly motivating to others. They love to read about the business experiences and ideas of others and they draw inspiration from it.

What I mean there is that money is the only thing that motivates me to start up a business, I don't really have any other motivation that is why I said if I am on the right track. what do you have to say about this ?
It's sounds some how to me because I believe most people have the factors that motivates them but for you it's a little bit different.

First of all an enterpreneur should ensure that they have read the rich Dad poor Dad by Robert kiyosaki. They should also be people who are always reading about Gates insiders and Trump books.

It's sounds some how to me because I believe most people have the factors that motivates them but for you it's a little bit different.
Lolz like what factors ? Ok what if I may ask, what are the motivating factors that motivate you to establish a business or to engage in something ? is it not money?

Lolz like what factors ? Ok what if I may ask, what are the motivating factors that motivate you to establish a business or to engage in something ? is it not money?
No, don't tell me you are a Nigerian, because is only Nigerians that can answer questions by asking questions. If I understand what you mean you don't have a specific factor that motivates you but you can be motivated of you are on the right track.

No, don't tell me you are a Nigerian, because is only Nigerians that can answer questions by asking questions. If I understand what you mean you don't have a specific factor that motivates you but you can be motivated of you are on the right track.
What I really meant on my last comment is that money is the only motivating factors for me in establishing anything but it seems that is not what motivates you.. that is why I was asking what really motivates you to establish a business.

What I really meant on my last comment is that money is the only motivating factors for me in establishing anything but it seems that is not what motivates you.. that is why I was asking what really motivates you to establish a business.
Not that I don't understand what you've meant but is just that I ask you a question but you seem not to answer the question, ok no problem. For me I have a lot if factors that motivates me.

Not that I don't understand what you've meant but is just that I ask you a question but you seem not to answer the question, ok no problem. For me I have a lot if factors that motivates me.
There is none of your question I didn't answer as I understand, okay if you think I didn't answer your question you can go ahead and ask it now .but at the same time you should also mention some of the things that motivate you for others to learn.

There is none of your question I didn't answer as I understand, okay if you think I didn't answer your question you can go ahead and ask it now .but at the same time you should also mention some of the things that motivate you for others to learn.
Smiles... ok no problem as I said earlier I have a lot of factors that motivates me one of those factors are failure, when I failed it motivates me and make me to succeed.

Smiles... ok no problem as I said earlier I have a lot of factors that motivates me one of those factors are failure, when I failed it motivates me and make me to succeed.
Hmmm... This is horrible. So does it really mean that you have to fail in every area of your business before you can get the motivation to succeed in the business.. I don't really understand.

Hmmm... This is horrible. So does it really mean that you have to fail in every area of your business before you can get the motivation to succeed in the business.. I don't really understand.
No you seem not to understand my point here what I mean is that whenever I failled I use this failure as a motivation. It's seems like you want the practical aspects of it. I will definitely tell you if you are interested.

No you seem not to understand my point here what I mean is that whenever I failled I use this failure as a motivation. It's seems like you want the practical aspects of it. I will definitely tell you if you are interested.
Well I don't even understand because it is still very difficult for me to believe how failure can really be a motivation to most people, ok what if I may ask.. what if you are engaging in something and you do not fail, won't you be motivated ?

The 4-Hour Workweek​

Author: Timothy Ferriss
If you follow the Shopify blog, you’re aware of Timothy Ferriss. In this book, you’ll learn how he went from working 80 hours a week and earning $40,000 a year to earning $40,000 a month working only four hours a week.

En route to financial freedom, there are many books to read. I have read quite a few but the only one I remember is rich dad, poor dad by Kiyosaki. Very enlightening book.

Well I don't even understand because it is still very difficult for me to believe how failure can really be a motivation to most people, ok what if I may ask.. what if you are engaging in something and you do not fail, won't you be motivated ?
That's true but what motivates me might not be what will motivates you. Seriously I have learnt a lot from failure and it's motivates me.

Well everybody have their own way of life.. I don't know why I am believing that you are misinterpreting it because it seems like you are misinterpreting experience with failure, you cannot call this failure but I believe it is an experience... To me all what I am learning is from experience.
That's true but what motivates me might not be what will motivates you. Seriously I have learnt a lot from failure and it's motivates me.

For growing in finance and maintaining wealth I recommend the richest man in Babylon and rich Dad poor dad, also for someone who wants to start out as an entrepreneur I'll recommend the atheist. These three books are my top 3 of all time as every page of these books deliver thought provoking secrets.
I am not into business administration, so i dont really know that such books exist in the world, I just learn about business in the practical aspect but i will be gkad to try the books to know its usefulness.

I am not one that really fancies reading books but then j have taken note of the books that have been recommended here and I will try my best and look into them one after the other

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds