Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Three Books You Will Recommend An Entrepreneur?

I have never read this book but looking at what you have written in it makes me want to read this book once in my life because it contains the secret of success. And we can be successful. It must be read by every human being who wants to be successful
it'd be very good to get yourself some of those titles that are mentioned in my post. Your horizon will be broaden in if you finish reading some of those books. Your approach to business building and personal development will be different from the rest of the people.

Advertisement Placeholder
One great book I will always recommend is the alchemist, the book talks about the life of an entrepreneur, how to start, and how rough the road can be.

Its really nice to see young entrepreneurs putting in effort to learn. Though it is not a must that it must be through book alone, as one can also learn from talk shows, business events, articles online, videos and the likes. Books expands your knowledge on not just the business but also life as a whole.

3 Books Every Budding Entrepreneur Must Read. Learn from the best without leaving your couch. 1.Growing a Business by Paul Hawken. 2.Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. 3.How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

Its really nice to see young entrepreneurs putting in effort to learn. Though it is not a must that it must be through book alone, as one can also learn from talk shows, business events, articles online, videos and the likes. Books expands your knowledge on not just the business but also life as a whole.
I do not recommend any book for any young entrepreneur, they only have to make their own proper research and plan out their business ,with this they will succeed without the need to read any motivational book.

There are so many books one can recommend to any entrepreneur to read and will help make a difference to the entrepreneurs business life decisions. One of such books I'll recommend is Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiwosaki

It is good to read books to help widen your knowledge on business but businesses are well managed when you get trained for it through mentorship or learning through training under someone.

The top 3 books I'll recommend to any businessman would be
1. The Richest Man in Babylon
2. Rich dad, Poor Dad
3. The Wolf of Wall Street
These are classics that would teach how to begin business, manage cash flow and expand in the end while still profiting and impacting people

Mustang intrapreneur read books in order to gain knowledge of what is to be done and what not to be done? Can the note just go directly and learn under someone

Books are meant to broaden your mind especially those with quality content. Books have read that I'll recommend include,rich dad poor dad and the richest man in Babylon.

I don't read books to become a successful entrepreneurs, unless reading a writing tutorials here online. Watch video tutorials also to get enlightened about how to be a successful entrepreneur, as a business owner.
But reading books gives you an insight to the writer's mind and pool of knowledge you can learn from to help you avoid mistakes you can make in starting your own business.

But reading books gives you an insight to the writer's mind and pool of knowledge you can learn from to help you avoid mistakes you can make in starting your own business.
Yes, reading is part of the learning process in life. Even in school, reading is how most of us learned wonderful educational things. I am willing to read more of business successful tips to get going.

Yes, reading is part of the learning process in life. Even in school, reading is how most of us learned wonderful educational things. I am willing to read more of business successful tips to get going.
Good you understand that fact and we're on the same page, if you would like to improve your financial knowledge, you can try Robert kiyosaki book.

If reading books is one way you are so you can learn entrepreneurship faster,then you have to embrace it and read asked if your whole life depended on it

Good you understand that fact and we're on the same page, if you would like to improve your financial knowledge, you can try Robert kiyosaki book.
Okay, I'll go search about what that business guru talked about when it comes to ideas to crave and drive financial stability.

I think the three best books I can recommend is the rich dad poor dad, the 5am club, and think and grow rich. They are all powerful boons that will change your thought pattern.

The first is, "how to turn yourself into a breathing cash machine." The second is "Tough times never last but tough people do" and the third is "Think and grow rich." Reading expands your horizon to greater chances for may not foreshadow.

R
I haven’t read any of these books but from the books I have read I believe they’ll make a good enterpreneur.
Rich dad,Poor dad- sold more than a million copy worldwide and it’s known for the ability to motivate you and gear your drive into achieving business success. It was authored by Sharon letcher and Robert kiyosaki
Psychology of wealth— will help you create a great relationship with your hustle and money
Rich dad poor dad is the commonest of them all. These books helps you see things that you couldnt of thought of. It's wonderful

Wow! I want to really commend you for taking out time to put up a very useful and educative information above. You have listed quite a good number of books above. And these books are written by renowned authors. I have not read any of these books though but I think I have to look into some of them as it will be very helpful while going through life and not only in business.

If you want to be grounded with marketing and entrepreneurship skills, the books below will definitely help big time, The Power of Broke by Daymond John, The Virgin Way by Richard Branson, Behold the Dreamers by Imbolo Mbue, these books have made impacts in the business lives of various start ups and big business owners.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds