Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Three Books You Will Recommend An Entrepreneur?

Growing a Business by Paul Hawken. I read this book in the late 1980s, after graduating from college. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

Advertisement Placeholder
The first is, the business of the 21st century by Robert Kiyosaki.
Second is the rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Robert is my mentor when it comes to investment and business.
Lastly, richest man in Babylon. The most important of all. Teaches you too much.

These are excellent books for entrepreneurs and whilst I have not looked into all of them there are some of them that I have briefly glanced over. However in my personal experience I tend to enjoy more videos than I do with books as it is much easier to follow and perhaps in a way I am more drawn to a visual medium rather than the book.

Another book that I think is important though is self discipline as I think that these books have a very big role to play in being abele to control and being successful in your business as well, to be able to hone those characteristics.

Readers are leaders but not all the leaders are readers. Reading is good as it helps to widen someone's horizon.

Reading gives you chance to take and harness the wisdom of the authors in your life. Most great people in the world are readers.

Reading books in your chosen field makes you feels like standing on the shoulders of Giants, of course you will further other men.

The same thing goes for an entrepreneur who wants to excel in his business endeavour, he must imbibe the reading culture.

I have read many books ranging from history, to politics, to marketing, to relationship, business and lots more.

So, If anyone asks me to recommend three books for him as he is about to embark on their journey of enterprenurship, here are the titles I will mention:

1 Before You Quit Your Job: This is an excellent book on personal finance/business book written by Robert Kiyosaki.

This book gives solid advices on the journey of building business with the authors personal life examples.

2 The E-myth Revisited: this wonderful business book is written by Micheal E Gerber arguable world number one small business guru.

This book teaches how to stop working in your business and start work ON it, you can only understand this cliche deeper when you read the book.

3 Good To Great: This is a classic business book written by Jim Collins. This is a must for entrepreneur who aspires to build business that will benefit generations to come.

It contains decent approaches to build a business empire. It explains why some company thrives on all storm and how to replicate their success.

Other notable mention are

How To Create A Business The Thrive In Your Absence by Dr Abib Olamitoye.

100 absolute unbreakable laws of business success by Brian Tracy

Midas Touch by Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump

Guide To Investing by Robert Kiyosaki

Think Like A Champion by Donald Trump

Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Blue Ocean Strategies (forgot the author)

What are you top three books you will recommend an entrepreneur???
"Steve jobs" by Walter Isaacson's
Anyone involved in business has heard at least a few stories about Apple founder Steve Jobs. Walter Isaacson’s riveting biography of the Silicon Valley icon will inspire you to build and create products that people want, to test the boundaries of innovation, and to become an entrepreneurial success with a business plan to change the world.

I haven’t read any of these books but from the books I have read I believe they’ll make a good enterpreneur.
Rich dad,Poor dad- sold more than a million copy worldwide and it’s known for the ability to motivate you and gear your drive into achieving business success. It was authored by Sharon letcher and Robert kiyosaki
Psychology of wealth— will help you create a great relationship with your hustle and money

These are excellent books for entrepreneurs and whilst I have not looked into all of them there are some of them that I have briefly glanced over. However in my personal experience I tend to enjoy more videos than I do with books as it is much easier to follow and perhaps in a way I am more drawn to a visual medium rather than the book.

Another book that I think is important though is self discipline as I think that these books have a very big role to play in being abele to control and being successful in your business as well, to be able to hone those characteristics.
Yes, reading is very important for aspiring entrepreneurs, or those that are entrepreneurs already. It offers knowledge and insights that cannot be paralleled. One that I particularly enjoy is The Intelligent Investor by Ben Graham. It's a book everyone should read.

Yes, reading is very important for aspiring entrepreneurs, or those that are entrepreneurs already. It offers knowledge and insights that cannot be paralleled. One that I particularly enjoy is The Intelligent Investor by Ben Graham. It's a book everyone should read.
I will be sure to have a look at this book. Investment books are becoming increasing important as people are starting to enter into the crypto world and they are trying to secure and increase their assets during the pandemic. So making the right choices that surround investments is crucial for the future of many.

What does this book entail? I’ll be very glad if you can give summary to the author write up and how does encapsulate into the recent finance sector

I will recommend rich dad, poor dad by robert kiyosaki, the book gives a lot of insight about business. Thought I don't fancy book a lot I believe the real world has its own experience which are quite different and unique to different people.

Best Entrepreneur Books
“How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie. ...
“The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey. ...
“Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. ...

I don't know about any book which is established for the success of the business entrepreneur. The business will success when the owner of the business have much knowledge about the business which they do. Making strong decisions and control the all business management and positive attitude makes the business strength.

Being an entrepreneur is all fun until you realize that you’re actually not as experienced as others. Your knowledge might not be at the same level as those who’ve been in the business for twenty years and that scares you.
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
...ss.

I don't read books to become a successful entrepreneurs, unless reading a writing tutorials here online. Watch video tutorials also to get enlightened about how to be a successful entrepreneur, as a business owner.
Well, there are lots of must-reads if you’re a small business owner. We’ve put them all together in one list to tackle all your questions about how to start a business and lead one effectively.

I read the subject entrepreneurship for 7th semester in 2019. This subject is interesting and it is beneficial too.
So there are a lot of top books and you may get a large list of nice books too.
So I recommend you these three books.
1. The Lean start up
2. The E myth
3. How to win friends and influence people.

Readers are leaders but not all the leaders are readers. Reading is good as it helps to widen someone's horizon.

Reading gives you chance to take and harness the wisdom of the authors in your life. Most great people in the world are readers.

Reading books in your chosen field makes you feels like standing on the shoulders of Giants, of course you will further other men.

There are a lot of books but the names are not really coming to mind. I can only recollect beginning small by Sam Adeyemi. It is a very good good book about business which enlighten beginners in the field of business.

Well, there are lots of must-reads if you’re a small business owner. We’ve put them all together in one list to tackle all your questions about how to start a business and lead one effectively.
Okay, so where will I find the list of the must read business tips in this forum, or is it else where?? I only have one business on my mind now online, which is developing my online gaming network. To become a live streaming type.

All what an entrepreneur should read, is the biography of each successful popular man, he will know what mistakes that man did and how did he manage to step on them and improve himself, some tricks might work with you but some might not

I much prefer to watch business-related tv shows and documentaries, which is a bit weird because I'm an avid reader. I guess I often find these business books can rather waffle on and on and the authors can also come over as self-indulgent. Different folks, different strokes, I guess.

Think like a champion is a great book that anyone targeting to excel in business should read. Donald Trump did justice to the book and made some brave points that can be adopted by any entrepreneur that is focused on making it in the world of business.

Rich dad poor dad is an absolutely great book that can last forever, the timeless business knowledge in that book is very good, there is 48 laws of power by Robert greene, this book is a book on how to to play the power tussle from the bottom to the top of the workplace environment. The richest man in babylon by Napoleon hill is another great timeless business piece that will echo for generations to come.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds