Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Three Books You Will Recommend An Entrepreneur?

• “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie. ...
  • “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey. ...
  • “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. ...
  • “True North” by Bill George and Peter Sims. ...
  • “The Lean Startup” by Eric Ries. ...
  • “The Effective Executive” by Peter Drucke

Advertisement Placeholder
instagram and facebook is indeed a best way to showcase your skill and to interact with large number of audience. Once you achieve success on social media you can start your podcasts because not all podcast are able to make good earnings it require strategies and the simplest strategy according to me is first gain loyal audience and then shift them from one platform to another.

• “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie. ...
  • “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey. ...
  • “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. ...
  • “True North” by Bill George and Peter Sims. ...
  • “The Lean Startup” by Eric Ries. ...
  • “The Effective Executive” by Peter Drucke
Having a good number of friends on your social Media account especially Facebook is very important,it will help you to advertise your product online and not only that you can use it for a lot of things.

Reading books as part of equipping self confidence in business is very good for an educated business owner. I recommend that you should read that ebook titled The Little beginning and Business fate

Reading books as part of equipping self confidence in business is very good for an educated business owner. I recommend that you should read that ebook titled The Little beginning and Business fate
The title of the book seems interesting, I'm a business inclined person do you think this will also help me on my journey into making a successful in different areas of business ?

The title of the book seems interesting, I'm a business inclined person do you think this will also help me on my journey into making a successful in different areas of business ?
Yes actually,more especially when you read the two books diagonally starting from the first book Wich is the LITTLE BEGINNING and followed by BUSSINES FATE. I am a salary earner but I never seiz opportunity to make money no matter how small

Yes actually,more especially when you read the two books diagonally starting from the first book Wich is the LITTLE BEGINNING and followed by BUSSINES FATE. I am a salary earner but I never seiz opportunity to make money no matter how small
Okay thank you so much for your suggestion , it's nice I will do check out the books you suggested that I read . Am I paying to get it or can I just get it free on PDF platforms ?

If you are just starting your enterpreneurship journey and I am going to advise you to read rich dad poor dad because it is going to open your mind to a lot of things about the market.

Okay thank you so much for your suggestion , it's nice I will do check out the books you suggested that I read . Am I paying to get it or can I just get it free on PDF platforms ?
No they all free, you can get them in form of PDF format or text format from your browser. I will check the authors name and send you for ease.i just hope I will still get it

No they all free, you can get them in form of PDF format or text format from your browser. I will check the authors name and send you for ease.i just hope I will still get it
All right , I will be grateful if you could share with me the name of the author. That will make easier to carry out my research and download the eBook. I'm very much interested in books that can help me advance in terms of business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds