Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Three Books You Will Recommend An Entrepreneur?

There are books that contain so many ideas and needed for you to do well as an entrepreneur, some of the books an entrepreneur needs are; quantitative trading by Ernest P. Chan, Trading option Greeks by Dan Passarelli and increase your financial IQ by Robert T. Kiyosaki.

Advertisement Placeholder
Reading of books that has to do with the line of your goals and visions is quite encouraging because it will give you an insight on your expectations. Books like "How to think like a leader"
"Qualities of a leader"
"How to make money"
"Being independent''

Readers are leaders no one can really argue that so I would recommend The richest man in Babylon,and rich Dad poor dad

It's not necessary that an entrepreneur reads all these books inorder to become a successful business owner unless he's just reading it because they want to. Success in a business comes with the commitment you put into your business and mostly on your level of experience

Seriously I don't read any books regarding business but the best books you need to read as a entrepreneur is books that will help you gain good ideas and help you stay motivated.

Seriously I don't read any books regarding business but the best books you need to read as a entrepreneur is books that will help you gain good ideas and help you stay motivated.
Even me I do not read a book and I believe everyone should be motivated naturally on the type of business they are interested to start, you don't just start something without being motivated from the thing you are establishing... Because without motivation it may be impossible to take it serious.

I am not an entrepreneur, I am just a student in Business Administration. I have to read lot of books for my course and I do not have any time left to read extra books.

Even me I do not read a book and I believe everyone should be motivated naturally on the type of business they are interested to start, you don't just start something without being motivated from the thing you are establishing... Because without motivation it may be impossible to take it serious.
True. Motivation serves as a good importance to every business but do you think motivation is all we need to make our businesses successful?

True. Motivation serves as a good importance to every business but do you think motivation is all we need to make our businesses successful?
Well you have to be motivated in what you are interested to do, there must be something that really motivate you to establish something ,without motivation I believe you may not see the need to do anything both academically or in terms of business.

I don't know of any books that I would recommend to you as a young entrepreneur, but what I can say about being an interpreneur is that you must be willing to satisfy and provide the needs of your customers and clients, and these are the things that will make your business or whatever field you venture into succeed. The only thing I can add is that you should not be greedy in whatever business you are doing; instead, be patient and let things take their own natural shape.

Readers are leaders but not all the leaders are readers. Reading is good as it helps to widen someone's horizon. Reading gives you chance to take and harness the wisdom of the authors in your life. Most great people in the world are readers. Reading books in your chosen field makes you feels like standing on the shoulders of Giants, of course you will further other men.

The same thing goes for an entrepreneur who wants to excel in his business endeavour, he must imbibe the reading culture.

I have read many books ranging from history, to politics, to marketing, to relationship, business and lots more.

So, If anyone asks me to recommend three books for him as he is about to embark on their journey of enterprenurship, here are the titles I will mention:

1 Before You Quit Your Job: This is an excellent book on personal finance/business book written by Robert Kiyosaki.

This book gives solid advices on the journey of building business with the authors personal life examples.

2 The E-myth Revisited: this wonderful business book is written by Micheal E Gerber arguable world number one small business guru.

This book teaches how to stop working in your business and start work ON it, you can only understand this cliche deeper when you read the book.

3 Good To Great: This is a classic business book written by Jim Collins. This is a must for entrepreneur who aspires to build business that will benefit generations to come.

It contains decent approaches to build a business empire. It explains why some company thrives on all storm and how to replicate their success.

Other notable mention are

How To Create A Business The Thrive In Your Absence by Dr Abib Olamitoye.

100 absolute unbreakable laws of business success by Brian Tracy

Midas Touch by Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump

Guide To Investing by Robert Kiyosaki

Think Like A Champion by Donald Trump

Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Blue Ocean Strategies (forgot the author)

What are you top three books you will recommend an entrepreneur???
I started out with reading Think and Grow Rich, so if I'm going to be recommending any books for an entrepreneur to read, it will be Think and Grow Rich because it's full of vital information.

I started out with reading Think and Grow Rich, so if I'm going to be recommending any books for an entrepreneur to read, it will be Think and Grow Rich because it's full of vital information.
I also have think and grow rich in my library. In fact it is the first book I ever acquire when I decided to become a reader. it is in this book I discover about goal setting and how to make decision fast.

Well you have to be motivated in what you are interested to do, there must be something that really motivate you to establish something ,without motivation I believe you may not see the need to do anything both academically or in terms of business.
True. I believe this all we need is mortivation to run our businesses and occupation successful. Seriously I'm a living testimony motivation has helped me a lot.

The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws... By Brian Tracy is awesome. Everytime I read it, I learn something new.

I would also recommend the Richest Man in Babylon, a great resource on how to manage your finances both within your business and your personal life.
I have not been opportune to read this book The Richest Man in Babylon and even the name alone sounds like it's going to be an interesting book to read.

This quite encouraging reading books that will help you to succeed is a good idea but for I don't really read any books regarding businesses.

True. I believe this all we need is mortivation to run our businesses and occupation successful. Seriously I'm a living testimony motivation has helped me a lot.
For me if I see potential in what I am interested I will be motivated no matter how the society may seems to see it except is something illegal.. you said motivation has really help you a lot but in what way ?

For me if I see potential in what I am interested I will be motivated no matter how the society may seems to see it except is something illegal.. you said motivation has really help you a lot but in what way ?
That true. Yes motivations has real helped me a lot in divers way. Most of us believes that money motivates us but I believe everyone is different, what motivates you?

That true. Yes motivations has real helped me a lot in divers way. Most of us believes that money motivates us but I believe everyone is different, what motivates you?
Lolz.. money.. if I am seeing potential in something and I am motivated ,that means that thing will really be profitable to me in the future and will be able to generate me some money... I don't even know if I am on the right track 😬😬😬😬😂😂.

Lolz.. money.. if I am seeing potential in something and I am motivated ,that means that thing will really be profitable to me in the future and will be able to generate me some money... I don't even know if I am on the right track 😬😬😬😬😂😂.
Smiles😊... Yes you are on the right track. By what you've just said it seems like money don't motivates you right? If not money then what's profitable thing that motivates you?

I don't read books to become a successful entrepreneurs, unless reading a writing tutorials here online. Watch video tutorials also to get enlightened about how to be a successful entrepreneur, as a business owner.

so am I. I'd rather watch documentaries / videos on the internet than read books. Nowadays, this method is much more comfortable and successful for some people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds