Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Was working online your last resort?

That's true, if you are starting up something for the very first time just put it on mind that is not going to be very easy, you have to work your ass off.
Probably, anybody who wants to become successful must understand that he or she needs to work well to succeed. How consistent you are can determine how successful you will become in that particular thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I have offline business and also online business and forums to earned from. it's not my last resort because after working online, I also have task to accomplish offline too.

When you decided to work online, was it your last resort? Or did you choose to work online for other reasons? For me, I was living in an area where we didn't have many jobs. It was either work at some of the restaraunts, bars, or other small businesses in the area, or work at the grocery store and other such places.

I not being interested in any of those jobs, decided my next best bet would be to work online. And here we are today.
Well in my own case the issue of working online was more or less strategic,because my link into the online world is as a result of we as an organisation putting our business online and pushing our services to our target clients.

Working online is not my last resort. I still look forward to having a good offline job. But right now, online work is helping a lot with some of my needs. When I get an offline job, I will still work online part time.

There are many people who try to make money offline. However, offline jobs are simply not for me. I always like to make money online and I love working at my home.

Probably, anybody who wants to become successful must understand that he or she needs to work well to succeed. How consistent you are can determine how successful you will become in that particular thing.
You have a point there, if you are not a serious individual you are not going to make it especially in this online space,a lot of people have started and failed.

You have a point there, if you are not a serious individual you are not going to make it especially in this online space,a lot of people have started and failed.
Yeah, sometimes a lot of people think that making money online is very easy but that is not true. It requires even more discipline to work online than offline if you want to be successful.

Working online was basically not my last resort because I had other means that I could make money. For example I just completed a training in tailoring but then I had to leave it because online work is better.

You could really say that because I think it was really my last option to earn from the online market. There's really no much job opportunities offline in my country especially for students and so I had to try other options.

Actually earning online is not my last resort even though it has been helping me alot but I have an offline business which has been so supportive for me in a very long time now. the online is just passive.

And that is true anyway. It will be very difficult for you to know the mindset of people. But even at that as a business man you should be checkmating the activities going on in your business.
Only if there is a way you can deploy technology to help in this situation .Checkmating of everything in your business may not help you as long as you are not directly involved in the business. That's how I see.

Only if there is a way you can deploy technology to help in this situation .Checkmating of everything in your business may not help you as long as you are not directly involved in the business. That's how I see.
I think the advance of technology has helped in this regard. You can deploy technology to monitor almost everything going on your business. You can also employ a family member.

I think the advance of technology has helped in this regard. You can deploy technology to monitor almost everything going on your business. You can also employ a family member.
If there is a way you can organise such technology to make sure that everything in your business is secured that would be nice. Sometimes if you are trying to employ technology to cut the rate of scamming in business, dishonest people will always look for opportunities bypass such security feature.

I can't say it's my last resort but it's very close to it. I decided to start working online because I need money. It's the most convenient thing for me to do because of my study. However, I can't say it's the last resort for because there are still other things I can do online to make money.

If there is a way you can organise such technology to make sure that everything in your business is secured that would be nice. Sometimes if you are trying to employ technology to cut the rate of scamming in business, dishonest people will always look for opportunities bypass such security feature.
Technology will also help to reduce the rate of scam. This is because with CCTV technology you can monitor everything that is going on your business. I don't know if you have heard about that before.

Technology will also help to reduce the rate of scam. This is because with CCTV technology you can monitor everything that is going on your business. I don't know if you have heard about that before.
I know of CCTV , I am even a CCTV installers. There is nothing wrong with application of CCTV in your workplace but don't you think scammers and dishonest people will always look for opportunity to bypass the CCTV system if they are really serious to scam you ?

Working online was not really my last resort
That's true, if you are starting up something for the very first time just put it on mind that is not going to be very easy, you have to work your ass off.
I can recall that I had a lot of opportunities. But then just as you have said it is always good that you should start something very good especially something that you have a good conviction.

Yeah, sometimes a lot of people think that making money online is very easy but that is not true. It requires even more discipline to work online than offline if you want to be successful.

I think that making money online is quite hard and consumes a lot of time online. I am an online worker and honestly speaking, I do not usually have time for other kind of activities at all.

When you decided to work online, was it your last resort? Or did you choose to work online for other reasons? For me, I was living in an area where we didn't have many jobs. It was either work at some of the restaraunts, bars, or other small businesses in the area, or work at the grocery store and other such places.

I not being interested in any of those jobs, decided my next best bet would be to work online. And here we are today.
It was the last resort. It was during covid and I had finished school, so the possibility of getting a job was very low. I did not want to go into business because of my location and unavailability of capital, and it's one of the best decisions I've made till date.

I know of CCTV , I am even a CCTV installers. There is nothing wrong with application of CCTV in your workplace but don't you think scammers and dishonest people will always look for opportunity to bypass the CCTV system if they are really serious to scam you ?
What you have to understand is that nothing is 100% secure in this world. But you must try as much as possible to secure your assets and business with every possible measure.

What you have to understand is that nothing is 100% secure in this world. But you must try as much as possible to secure your assets and business with every possible measure.
In that case you have to employ maybe your trusted friends or family member you have dealt with for sometimes , with that you can cut the risk of engaging and doing your business with people that are not trusted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds