Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Was working online your last resort?

Working online was definitely my last resort, but boy has it been beneficial in terms of financial security. It has been quite a positive experience and I look forward to getting more jobs there
Working online can give you a lot of money if you find something that works. A lot of people were not able to make it on the internet actually and the reason is because of lack of proper information.

Advertisement Placeholder
It was actually the last and most reliable of all the options that I have available. I would continue to work online as long as God allows me too.

I believe I'll diversify too.

Well considering online as your last resort sometimes it depends. there are people who are also earning offline and those kind of people online might just be a passive way of income generation to them.

I was looking for a way to make money without having to put in a big effort like the offline jobs. It wasn't my last resort, but if was a product of my resolve to have multiple streams of income.

I do not want to believe it was my last resort.

But I can say that it is a nice option that I decided to settle for after examining other options and finding out that I couldn't cope with them.

At the moment, working online is not my last resort though I have this sentiment about online in terms of lack of it security and to some extent, it's not something that can last long so I engage into it as a passive way of making income.

I think you should consider going into freelancing on a full-scale because it would give you a lot of money. Before then you must acquire the necessary skills like; how to get orders.
Freelancers are making a lot of money by offering their skills especially on freelancing platforms like Fiverr and co, they are really making so much money from this typwnof websites

Freelancers are making a lot of money by offering their skills especially on freelancing platforms like Fiverr and co, they are really making so much money from this typwnof websites
Yeah, utilising your skills is one of the best ways you can make money online. There are several people who are ready to pay for it and that is why so many freelancers are making money.

Well people have different motives about earning online personally, I don't consider online as my last resort based on the fact that it's not a guarantee for survival. I always engaged in othet offline business which do best for a living.
Not at all,most of the online jobs are worth depending on for survival. Online jobs such as YouTube channels and forex are worth depending, you can only choose not to make online jobs not being your last resort due to your personal reasons Wich you are right.

I was just looking for something that will keep me busy to make sure that my free time is well occupied. Online business was one of that thing that really helps to keep myself in a perfect schedule.

Not at all,most of the online jobs are worth depending on for survival. Online jobs such as YouTube channels and forex are worth depending, you can only choose not to make online jobs not being your last resort due to your personal reasons Wich you are right.
That's true, there are many people who make thousands of Dollars for themselves online. I think you should also add blogging to the list because it is one of the most lucrative way to make money online.

What I think is that you wouldn't be far from the truth if this is what you think it is because it's kind of a last resort for me. After schooling in my country, you're meant to start afresh and start struggling to put food on your table so it's better to start that struggle early.
The government are not doing perfectly in terms of employment here in the country workings online is something I am also passionate to do and lot of people are also interested in online business as well. It is even more convenient for student as you can do it on space and without having to stress yourself much. Posting is such a nice thing to do on free time to earn extra bucks

The government are not doing perfectly in terms of employment here in the country workings online is something I am also passionate to do and lot of people are also interested in online business as well. It is even more convenient for student as you can do it on space and without having to stress yourself much. Posting is such a nice thing to do on free time to earn extra bucks
you will not make reasonable amount of money if you continue to depend on the government. The online space offers you opportunity to venture into many things. You can also start a business offline if you wish.

I have an offline job that is paying me pretty good and working online was not feeling my last resort but then it opened me to different kind of opportunities. I will be able to start making money that I could potentially even leave my offline job.

you will not make reasonable amount of money if you continue to depend on the government. The online space offers you opportunity to venture into many things. You can also start a business offline if you wish.
I don't have to depend on the government. The government are not helping people this way. I believe everything is possible if we understand how to go about the perfectly. It normally involved learning of skill and probably engaging in business that you have the interest to do.
Business is now what so many people are using to enrich themselves.

I don't have to depend on the government. The government are not helping people this way. I believe everything is possible if we understand how to go about the perfectly. It normally involved learning of skill and probably engaging in business that you have the interest to do.
Business is now what so many people are using to enrich themselves.
A lot of people have been using businesses to enrich themselves for ages. It will be hard for you to become very rich if you continue to be an employee. starting your own business is the surest way to financial freedom.

I think you should consider going into freelancing on a full-scale because it would give you a lot of money. Before then you must acquire the necessary skills like; how to get orders.

I am currently working as a freelancer on paid to post forums. I like to post on forums and love to stay active in the forums. Bizdustry is one of my favourite forums.

There's a lot of work that the government need to do offline so that there would be opportunities for people to raise the standard of their living. For now, I think it's best we look for these opportunities online.

A lot of people have been using businesses to enrich themselves for ages. It will be hard for you to become very rich if you continue to be an employee. starting your own business is the surest way to financial freedom.
I have even seen situation that those who are working for the government also have to create time to establish their own personal business. Well business is very important but unfortunately it is not everyone that will start it.

Working online can give you a lot of money if you find something that works. A lot of people were not able to make it on the internet actually and the reason is because of lack of proper information.

Making money online is extremely hard thing and I think that it is just as hard as making money by having an offline job. Both of them are same in many ways, but still both of them are different as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds