Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Was working online your last resort?

There is no doubt that working online is the last resort to some people though prior to the pandemic, the have other business to focus on but as a result of the pandemic, they have nothing doing apart from the online.
That's very true. Working online was a last resort to some people due to hardship that pandemic brought. Some people lost their job. Some have their business crumble and don't have any other means to live than to start working online.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's very true. Working online was a last resort to some people due to hardship that pandemic brought. Some people lost their job. Some have their business crumble and don't have any other means to live than to start working online.
Yeah, the pandemic actually made working online the last resort for so many people. So many people have no other business than to start looking for opportunities on the internet to make ends meet.

I started working online and earning from it for just a single reason Wich is because I am student. I have no time to for offline jobs so I decided to work online for 1 to 2 hours out of my studies schedule.
I think most of the guys here are making money online due to the fact that they can't tackle some of your financial needs, even though is when we are less busy with our school activities.

Yeah, the pandemic actually made working online the last resort for so many people. So many people have no other business than to start looking for opportunities on the internet to make ends meet.
I was in that position back then, it really made me realized the various oppourtunities online. I was really shocked and even wishing I knew about their existance earlier than then.

When you decided to work online, was it your last resort? Or did you choose to work online for other reasons? For me, I was living in an area where we didn't have many jobs. It was either work at some of the restaraunts, bars, or other small businesses in the area, or work at the grocery store and other such places.

I not being interested in any of those jobs, decided my next best bet would be to work online. And here we are today.
I did not have any other option than to work online. If I choose not to work online I will not make money at all so I just had to seize that opportunity and begin to make money from it

I did not have any other option than to work online. If I choose not to work online I will not make money at all so I just had to seize that opportunity and begin to make money from it
Online present an opportunity to make decent money and that is why I prefer to work online because you will have access to a lot of benefits to reap.

Online present an opportunity to make decent money and that is why I prefer to work online because you will have access to a lot of benefits to reap.
Apart from that, you can even result onto doing something that is entirely different and you will be able to do it one. Right now, we all are open to a lot of opportunities online.

Actually for me, it depends on the situation or period of time.

During the pandemic period, working online was my last resort but after the pandemic, I have to resume to some of my offline earning platforms.

Working online is not the only way I can use to make money. I wanted to learn some offline skills sometime ago but when I discovered online money making I got uninterested in working offline. But not withstanding, I will still go back to offline money make it soon but I will be working online simultaneously.

I started working online because I choose to work here, I really work online because it's give me freedom to do other things whenever I want to do, I like working online because I make money from it.

I can not actually say it was my last resort though. Because, I started thinking of making money online during the pandemic. Maybe it was a last resort, because I didn't have any other things to do then.

No, working online was not my last resort. I started working online during the pandemic and before then, i had not worked in any other place. Working online was actually my first resort.

Not when I decided to give it a chance to work online and look for online opportunities was to increase my income and complement it with offline income, when I started I was a little skeptical of making a reasonable amount of money on the internet, but time and research made me realize that it was more than possible, you just need effort and time.

Not when I decided to give it a chance to work online and look for online opportunities was to increase my income and complement it with offline income, when I started I was a little skeptical of making a reasonable amount of money on the internet, but time and research made me realize that it was more than possible, you just need effort and time.
To add to your statement, there are plenty of ways to make money online and that has made so many people rush to working on the internet. Moreover, working online gives you enough opportunity and benefits.

To add to your statement, there are plenty of ways to make money online and that has made so many people rush to working on the internet. Moreover, working online gives you enough opportunity and benefits.

Actually it depends but personally, working online is not my last resort even though I know that the pandemic has really affected the economy but alot of people are recovering from it so also myself.

Actually it depends but personally, working online is not my last resort even though I know that the pandemic has really affected the economy but alot of people are recovering from it so also myself.
It's like you started earning online during the pandemic if that is true I think that by now you should have been able to build a better income source online or learn a good profession,for me lI do some work offline so working online wasn't my last hope I have something I was doing offline before I dive into earning online

I would say it's a good back-up plan in case you lose your main source of income. With many jobs being offered on a work-from-home set-up, freelancing provides opportunities for added income.

When you decided to work online, was it your last resort? Or did you choose to work online for other reasons? For me, I was living in an area where we didn't have many jobs. It was either work at some of the restaraunts, bars, or other small businesses in the area, or work at the grocery store and other such places.

I not being interested in any of those jobs, decided my next best bet would be to work online. And here we are today.
It's fascinating to hear about your journey into online work! It wasn't a last resort but more of a conscious choice. I was drawn to the flexibility and freedom that working online offers. Working from anywhere, setting my hours, and exploring various opportunities appealed to me.

I also found the prospect of tapping into a global marketplace exciting. It opened up opportunities that weren't available in my local area. That said, it came with its challenges, such as navigating through scams, establishing a reliable client base, and managing the unpredictability of work. But overall, I'd say it has been a rewarding experience.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds