Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Was working online your last resort?

Personally it's not but I believe it might be for others. most especially for those who don't have an offline business and only engage themselves into online. Actually it's not a bad idea.
Same thing with me. I work both offline and online. And it has been helpful. I may decide to be working full-time online when my earning increase. But for now, I will be working both offline and online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it's important to diversify so you don't have to rely on only one source of income as a last resort. It's something I've have gone through and it's unpleasant in so many ways.

Working online wasn't my last resort, it was rather my best pick. I wanted to make more money while putting in lesser efforts. It was a dream come true for me and I love it.
It is the best pick for me too. Whether I am employed or unemployed. I always get time to work online in both situations and that is so great. It ensures that I always have a source of income all year round.

What you have to understand is that nothing is 100% secure in this world. But you must try as much as possible to secure your assets and business with every possible measure.

Well, securing your money and other kind of belongings could be a really hard thing. Many people store money using cryptocurrencies and use exchanges for that, but they get hacked.

Well, securing your money and other kind of belongings could be a really hard thing. Many people store money using cryptocurrencies and use exchanges for that, but they get hacked.
Yes, it is not advisable for people to store their money in cryptocurrency exchanges. It is better to get a cold wallet and store your cryptocurrency is because it is safer.

I have offline business but I prefer to work online to support my offline business.
The major challenge with online platform is that there earning rates are too low.

Working online was my choice, not the last option. Before I started working online, I was making money as a freelance writer, therefore, I decided to work online to increase my earning. I started as a writer and now I develop websites.

I have offline business but I prefer to work online to support my offline business.
The major challenge with online platform is that there earning rates are too low.
I think it actually depends on what you are doing online. People who have monetized YouTube channels make a lot of money passively without spending much time.

In that case you have to employ maybe your trusted friends or family member you have dealt with for sometimes , with that you can cut the risk of engaging and doing your business with people that are not trusted.
Trust is very important in any business and in fact in any relationship. It does not really matter who you are going to employee if it is your family or your friend but then you should just ensure that you have mutual trust.

Working online was my choice, not the last option. Before I started working online, I was making money as a freelance writer, therefore, I decided to work online to increase my earning. I started as a writer and now I develop websites.
It is impressive that you have started making money in writing niche for a very long time before you jumped on online writing opportunities. It is crystal clear that there are so many opportunities you can tap online.

I started working online as a hobby and it is just a hobby as I can hardly generate $30 per month. I will have to compete my education then only I will think about my career. However, in the mean time I want to continue working online and make some cash

Trust is very important in any business and in fact in any relationship. It does not really matter who you are going to employee if it is your family or your friend but then you should just ensure that you have mutual trust.
the truth is that nobody can be trusted hundred percent. But having some level of trust is very important and trying as much as possible to conduct your business in a professional manner is important.

Actually it depends.
To some people, it's there last resort due to the issue of unemployment which was caused by the pandemic outbreak.

personally I have my offline business which also generates to me some income too.

I started working online as a hobby and it is just a hobby as I can hardly generate $30 per month. I will have to compete my education then only I will think about my career. However, in the mean time I want to continue working online and make some cash
That is great for you. When you do online work as a hobby, you rarely feel the hardness and so you just make money without hassling. It is a great thing to do while studying. You get to earn some extra cash to supplement the pocket money you get from your parents/guardians.

Actually it depends.
To some people, it's there last resort due to the issue of unemployment which was caused by the pandemic outbreak.

personally I have my offline business which also generates to me some income too.
Because you have an offline business, working online will not be the only option left. You could juggle both and make reasonable amount of money at the end of the day which is what should be the primary concern.

The internet space is filled with many opportunities but working online is not my last resort. I have a dream of becoming a nurse and I believe that will actually come to pass.

Not really. I have a full-time job as a public school teacher. This is more like a side hustle.
If you have a full-time job , you can take online job as a side hustle just like what you are doing right now, because it is also an avenue to augment the amount you are receiving from your day job.

There is no doubt that working online is the last resort to some people though prior to the pandemic, the have other business to focus on but as a result of the pandemic, they have nothing doing apart from the online.

There is no doubt that working online is the last resort to some people though prior to the pandemic, the have other business to focus on but as a result of the pandemic, they have nothing doing apart from the online.
Probably, but the issue is that some people also lost their jobs online during the Corona virus pandemic. I know someone who was working on a platform called coursehero and he lost his job during the pandemic because they were cutting down costs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds