Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Was working online your last resort?

Personally it's not but I believe it might be for others. most especially for those who don't have an offline business and only engage themselves into online. Actually it's not a bad idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well for me I earn most of my money online,as a matter of fact I don't have anything thing doing at home or offline, online is a good place to earn money.

Though working or earning online wasn't my last resort before the pandemic because I have a job doing but after the wave of the pandemic, alot of us lost our job and the online becomes the only remedy for survival.

For me working online was my last resort in order for me to get my own personal money without asking and by the way no job. So that alone keep me motivated to work hard in order to earn more money.

Well for me I earn most of my money online,as a matter of fact I don't have anything thing doing at home or offline, online is a good place to earn money.

I have also earned most of the money online. I prefer online earnings because online earnings is one of the best ways to make money. I dislike regular jobs to the extent that I cannot even think of doing one!

I have even seen situation that those who are working for the government also have to create time to establish their own personal business. Well business is very important but unfortunately it is not everyone that will start it.
Establishing a business is always very necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom. You can be working for people or the government and simultaneously have your own business.

I have also earned most of the money online. I prefer online earnings because online earnings is one of the best ways to make money. I dislike regular jobs to the extent that I cannot even think of doing one!
That's true, I completely agree with you, if you know what you are doing, and also if you have a good skills set online you can be able to earn a decent amount of money, I also don't like offline job's

Though working or earning online wasn't my last resort before the pandemic because I have a job doing but after the wave of the pandemic, alot of us lost our job and the online becomes the only remedy for survival.
I also know so many people that lost their jobs during the pandemic. They actually started some online businesses and today they are very comfortable working online.

Establishing a business is always very necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom. You can be working for people or the government and simultaneously have your own business.
That is what many people are doing over here to have a good business together with their government work . well since you won't be the one managing the business directly , that means you will need trusted people that would take care of the business while you are not around.

That is what many people are doing over here to have a good business together with their government work . well since you won't be the one managing the business directly , that means you will need trusted people that would take care of the business while you are not around.
Yes, in any business venture you are into you need to employ people who are very much trusted. you need to monitor the person for a few months and if he or she is not trusted, you need to change them.

That's true, I completely agree with you, if you know what you are doing, and also if you have a good skills set online you can be able to earn a decent amount of money, I also don't like offline job's

I think that if you actually want to make money online, then you must make sure that you have a great blog and a great Youtube channel. Apart from this, you must also work as a freelancer. It is always good to have many sources and streams of income.

Yes, in any business venture you are into you need to employ people who are very much trusted. you need to monitor the person for a few months and if he or she is not trusted, you need to change them.
Well , it is very difficult for you to employ trusted people because you can employ people with the understanding that they are trusted and honest to take your business responsibility perfectly , but rather they are coming with the mindset of duping you.

I also know so many people that lost their jobs during the pandemic. They actually started some online businesses and today they are very comfortable working online.
Yes, online is a good place to earn money especially if you know what you are doing, but if you don't have idea on what you are doing you are going to suffer a lot.

Well , it is very difficult for you to employ trusted people because you can employ people with the understanding that they are trusted and honest to take your business responsibility perfectly , but rather they are coming with the mindset of duping you.
And that is true anyway. It will be very difficult for you to know the mindset of people. But even at that as a business man you should be checkmating the activities going on in your business.

Working online is not my last resort. I still look forward to having a good offline job. But right now, online work is helping a lot with some of my needs. When I get an offline job, I will still work online part time.

I won't actually call working online a last resort, it was a personal choice of my own. I have always wanted to work online so i decided to give it a try.

Working online is not my last resort. I still look forward to having a good offline job. But right now, online work is helping a lot with some of my needs. When I get an offline job, I will still work online part time.
If someone could combine both, online and offline jobs together then it can be very profitable for him/her because both are important nowadays especially online jobs which is expanding rapidly.

The amount I'm earning currently online cannot satisfy me when it comes to having good standard of living but it's giving support to my earnings offline therefore, I have not gotten to my last resort because I need more good paying job.

I can't say working online is my last resort, but it's really helped me for quite some time now. I do some work offline and I do get paid for it, but they can't pay all my bills.

And that is true anyway. It will be very difficult for you to know the mindset of people. But even at that as a business man you should be checkmating the activities going on in your business.
That's true, if you are starting up something for the very first time just put it on mind that is not going to be very easy, you have to work your ass off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds