Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Was working online your last resort?

What I think is that you wouldn't be far from the truth if this is what you think it is because it's kind of a last resort for me. After schooling in my country, you're meant to start afresh and start struggling to put food on your table so it's better to start that struggle early.

Advertisement Placeholder
Freelancing is a very good way to make money on the internet because you are totally charge of your time. You work whenever you want to work and your rest whenever you want to rest. If you are also not interested in a job you can reject it.

The great thing about freelancing is the fact that you can adjust your schedule and you can also give time to your family members and friends as well. You can also manage your personal problems as well.

Well people have different motives about earning online personally, I don't consider online as my last resort based on the fact that it's not a guarantee for survival. I always engaged in othet offline business which do best for a living.

Working online wasn't my last resort, it was rather my best pick. I wanted to make more money while putting in lesser efforts. It was a dream come true for me and I love it.

Due to my health issues and also being a single mother of 4 at the moment working online really was my last resort so that I was able to work around my kids and around my health issues. There is also not many jobs offline that I would have been able to do with the health issues I suffer with so online work with my own hours and my own pace was the better option.
Working online is really your last resort,you are really working hard I noticed. Is this the only online job you are into that is helping you Even when you are sick? Or is there another that pays much?

Actually not my last resort simply because online is not a guarantee platform that you will keep earning for life. things may happen which may caused you the site you have been earning from.

Working online is not my final resort by my primary resort.
It help me discovered my self and my gifts, I intend to spend alot of time building legacy wealth online.

The great thing about freelancing is the fact that you can adjust your schedule and you can also give time to your family members and friends as well. You can also manage your personal problems as well.
Yeah, as a freelancer you can decide not to take orders. but when you are chanced you can continue and also begin to make your money. That is one good thing about freelancing and other online businesses.

Actually people always have different thought about online though it's really good for making passive income but sometimes personally I don't really considered it as a guarantee for survival due to it uncertainties so it's not my last resort.

Working online was not my last resort because I was also making money offline while running my business and with the private organisation I was working for , but during the pandemic , working online was my last resort .

There is no doubt that some people due to the pandemic or it effect, consider the online as there last resort but mine is different because I am still earning from offline business more than the online.

Actually not my last resort simply because online is not a guarantee platform that you will keep earning for life. things may happen which may caused you the site you have been earning from.
It is not a guarantee platform that is correct as things beyond your control might happen along the way so is the same with offline hustle as it is not gaurantee as well to Succed

It is not a guarantee platform that is correct as things beyond your control might happen along the way so is the same with offline hustle as it is not gaurantee as well to Succed
there is no guaranteed way of making money both online and offline. Everything we are doing is just all about taking risk and if you are successful in it, then that's your win.

There is no doubt that some people due to the pandemic or it effect, consider the online as there last resort but mine is different because I am still earning from offline business more than the online.
Then you should probably consider yourself very lucky and you're right about that, I also see the online market as my last resort. Well, I guess it's because I am still a student and can't handle offline businesses right now.

Actually the online earnings streams may be a last resort for some people but it may not be for others. though during the pandemic period, online was my last resort because there were no other business to engage.

Actually the online earnings streams may be a last resort for some people but it may not be for others. though during the pandemic period, online was my last resort because there were no other business to engage.
What works for Mr A might not necessarily be what works for Mr B, as our situations are very much different and we all face different challenges along the way

Freelancing is a very good way to make money on the internet because you are totally charge of your time. You work whenever you want to work and your rest whenever you want to rest. If you are also not interested in a job you can reject it.

Well, this is the main reason why I love freelancing. The fact of the matter is that I love to work as a freelancer and I predict that I shall become a workaholic as I love to work as a writer and make money.

I actually have an offline job that is paying me pretty well but I am sure that it is not going to be like that for a long time so I have to look for other ways of making extra income.

Well, this is the main reason why I love freelancing. The fact of the matter is that I love to work as a freelancer and I predict that I shall become a workaholic as I love to work as a writer and make money.
I think you should consider going into freelancing on a full-scale because it would give you a lot of money. Before then you must acquire the necessary skills like; how to get orders.

When you decided to work online, was it your last resort? Or did you choose to work online for other reasons? For me, I was living in an area where we didn't have many jobs. It was either work at some of the restaraunts, bars, or other small businesses in the area, or work at the grocery store and other such places.

I not being interested in any of those jobs, decided my next best bet would be to work online. And here we are today.
Working online was definitely my last resort, but boy has it been beneficial in terms of financial security. It has been quite a positive experience and I look forward to getting more jobs there

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds