Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why did you choose online work over other work?

Online work is very good I have done work online and its very beneficial its give you peace of mind and ensure that you are in total control of your money you decide when to cashout your money,
working online will ensure that you spend your time the way you want you are in total control of your time and money thus make work flexible for you

Advertisement Placeholder
Due to the health issues that I suffer with, I found being able to work from home and be my own boss was not only better for me so that I could work around my health issues but it also helps me work around my anxiety as well.

Being able to be my own boss and work for myself has so many different opportunities and I am thankful I have been able to make that a reality.

Due to the health issues that I suffer with, I found being able to work from home and be my own boss was not only better for me so that I could work around my health issues but it also helps me work around my anxiety as well.

Being able to be my own boss and work for myself has so many different opportunities and I am thankful I have been able to make that a reality.
Health issues can be very difficult manage depending on what you're being through. There are some heath issues which would make it impossible to work with others like critical anxiety and depression issues. It's good you were able to find how to manage your health issues and work online.

When I started making enough money to pay my bills and when I saw that I could make more money online compared to offline and I did not have to depend on the local job market to generate income, I chose to work online.

I believe that most people who are working online have the same dream like this because whenever there's more possibility of making more money from working online, there's no keep killing yourself working offline and suffering at the hands of other business owners who most of the time doesn't pay their staff well.

When it comes to working online, why did you choose to focus your work online instead of working at a job in person? I chose to work online mainly because of my anxieties and the idea that where I live, there's not much else to look for. I also didn't go to college for long. So I started to work online and found some opportunities in the mix.

There are lots of opportunities on the internet. Opportunities to be able to understand that it is possible to make working online a full-time job. What it will need is your commitment and dedication to get things done as it should be. I have seen people focus fully working online because of unemployment in their country and they are still making it. For me, the opportunity to decide when I work made me to pick working online ahead of other opportunities offline.

Ideally people join online business or jobs to complement their earnings. I worked but the earnings are not really enough. With online business I could earn some extra money to help my family.

Well, on the contrary, there are so many people who are working online as their full time and they are using the work to sustain themselves. It's all about knowing what you want to work on, have the skills to deliver on the job and focus on it like your life and very existence depends on it.

Well, on the contrary, there are so many people who are working online as their full time and they are using the work to sustain themselves. It's all about knowing what you want to work on, have the skills to deliver on the job and focus on it like your life and very existence depends on it.

It is about having the skills to do the work. That is one of the biggest challenges of working online because when you don't have the skills, you can't be able to take up on certain jobs that is going to pop up when you are looking for a job that you can do online.

It is about having the skills to do the work. That is one of the biggest challenges of working online because when you don't have the skills, you can't be able to take up on certain jobs that is going to pop up when you are looking for a job that you can do online.

Apart from just paid posting jobs which you just need common sense and knowledge on the subject to make posts, the rest of the jobs that you can work on as a freelancer require good skills for you to pull it off, otherwise you wouldn't have anything to work on.

If you don't have the needed skills for you to work online, it's better for you to stay with your offline job. Where you're comfortably working is better than where you don't have any knowledge what's happening there. If it's a must you're going to be into working online, you will be wise to do it on part time.

You're right about that. But it would be self deception to think one can just come online and start earning a living almost immediately. From what I've seen, I think the online market is more competitive and difficult to thrive in than the offline space.

This is the misconception a lot of people who are interested in working as a freelancer have because it is not like that and earlier anyone who is interested in working as a freelancer understand this, the better it's going to be for them. They are going to sit down and plan on upgrading their skills that is going to help them to become successful as a freelancer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds