Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter vs tik-tok, which one is best for affiliate marketing??

The' influencers' are the most notable affiliates on social media. Celebrities are able to target large audiences and can be great for brand recognition. Instagram, along with YouTube and TikTok, is the main social media site for influencers.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to my own point of view I believe Tik-tok is far better than Twitter, this is because TiK ToK is a trending social Media platform being used by people right now but Twitter is an old social media platform, but not trending anymore so I advise you go into tik-tok.

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
Both twitter and tiktok on social media are good for platform affiliate marketing. But I think marketing with twitter is more excellent than tiktok. Because there are more people in twitter. You can share your link with customers in it. They can see and buy your products by opening your link.

Both twitter and tiktok on social media are good for platform affiliate marketing. But I think marketing with twitter is more excellent than tiktok. Because there are more people in twitter. You can share your link with customers in it. They can see and buy your products by opening your link.
You're there, i have already created an account there I'll soon be marketing through it. It looks good, cos the targeted audience are found more on twitter than tik-tok and facebook. I see twitter like mature social media site for promoting creativity and affiliate marketing.

I think Twitter is the best affilate market than tik-tok because Twitter has been around for some time now and many people are very used to twitter than tik-tok. Twitter has more followers than TiK ToK and the followers determine how the business might sell

they both are doing fine look is just a place to go to post videos not necessarily going there to comment on anything up love you anything or like it with the way that you do there is centred around blogging I imagine it will take place through it.
The most notable affiliates on social media are the “influencers”. Influencers have the ability to reach wide audiences and can be great for brand awareness. The primary social media platform for influencers is Instagram, along with YouTube and TikTok

When it comes to affiliate marketing, to twitter does it better than tik tok. You will bear me witness that millions of people are on twitter but not on tik tok like I myself. But other means of affiliate marketing are generally known.

Serious business go for twitter casual business go for tiktok, consider the kind of people that visit the site is important. Tiktok is best for catching fun running challenges, twitter is a brand to market products and advertise products to a wider audience.

I personally prefer Tweeter. Tweeter is much better tiktok Facebook and Instagram.in Tweeter You can affiliate marketing.tiktok is not good social media network.because here many entertaining video's.

if I'm to choose any of this I will go for Twitter because Twitter is one of the best sites you can actually advertise your products and services and there are a lot of celebrities on the site that if you advertise your products through them you are actually have a lot of clients.
[automerge]1613291316[/automerge]
if I'm to choose any of this I will go for Twitter because Twitter is one of the best sites you can actually advertise your products and services and there are a lot of celebrities on the site that if you advertise your products through them you are actually have a lot of clients.

Both are not too much effective in affilated market you should go for facebook YouTube or whatsap for this purpose, but twitter is good if you have good follwers but tiktock is not too effective for this purpose so Its up to you now

TikTok affiliate marketing is when you upload videos to TikTok but with the end goal of monetizing your audience via affiliate links in your videos or on an external blog or social platform.

So that all sounds pretty similar to affiliate marketing on any other social network, right?

But what makes TikTok stand out from the crowd is because it’s so new
[automerge]1613291459[/automerge]
TikTok affiliate marketing is when you upload videos to TikTok but with the end goal of monetizing your audience via affiliate links in your videos or on an external blog or social platform.

So that all sounds pretty similar to affiliate marketing on any other social network, right?

But what makes TikTok stand out from the crowd is because it’s so new

For me Twitter is the best when it comes to affiliate marketing, Twitter is more informative than tik Tok. Twitter is one of most used social media account around the globe.

Twitter is matured, tik-tok have lots of audience using it. Its funny but the social media platform is growing. With time it will reach the level of twitter and other big social media platforms. I see it instrumental for affiliate marketing together with twitter

Tweeter is allow that affiliate marketing. Tweeter is promoting marketing. So I always prefer Tweeter social media is rather good then tiktok. Tiktok make many entertaining video's.

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
I want to cast my vote to twitter Because it's a great social media platform that allows us to reach people with our products and businesses.Tik Tok, on the other hand, is also a good platform, but you can't reach people with it.Tik Tok is also a good platform for affiliate marketing.

I understand the fact that tik-tok is a fast growing social media platform. But twitter is the second highest social media platform after Facebook. Twitter is the best for business after Facebook. So I think twitter is more good for marketing

I think tiktok is better than Twitter. The best opportunity to earn is given there. You just have to good content. I am also tiktok old user.

There are two different social media platforms. I personally prefer Tweeter.Tweeter is very good platform for marketing.tiktok is also social media platform. But there is alots of entertaining video's. Tweeter is strong platform for marketing

I want to cast my vote to twitter Because it's a great social media platform that allows us to reach people with our products and businesses.Tik Tok, on the other hand, is also a good platform, but you can't reach people with it.Tik Tok is also a good platform for affiliate marketing.
Nice that you made your contribution with a reasonable opinion concerning the one more suitable for affiliate marketing than the other. Twitter have broad users just as facebook and instagram. But look mature to me, cos the users are more of business inclined and not too many fake users there. At the other hand, i see tik-tok being instrumental for affiliate marketing cos of that short video inclusion around it. You can make a video covering your affiliate marketing business and advertise it there for targeted audience to reach you there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds