Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter vs tik-tok, which one is best for affiliate marketing??

I think Twitter is really good for affiliate marketing because social media has make everything so easy by using social media to advertise your product.

Advertisement Placeholder
I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram. Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??

I would have choose Twitter as the best in promoting affiliate marketing but Tiktok is really taking over and trending nowadays , people are now using Tiktok as a means of promoting afflicting market.

The both of them are top notch social media platforms for affiliate marketing if you have the right audience and following. You just need to create value and watch the sales come in.

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
Based on the experience I have had with Twitter , I think it is more better for affiliate marketing because it has wider users compared to tiktok and tiktok barely give rooms for promotion.

Based on the experience I have had with Twitter , I think it is more better for affiliate marketing because it has wider users compared to tiktok and tiktok barely give rooms for promotion.
Yes, already it is a home for affiliate marketing. But the recent ban to Nigerians who Aldo engage with affiliate marketing with the social media site is simply regretting it.

Yes, already it is a home for affiliate marketing. But the recent ban to Nigerians who Aldo engage with affiliate marketing with the social media site is simply regretting it.
That's for people who want to allow our government to stop them from making money through social media. VPN can solve it and I don't feel guilt using it

That's for people who want to allow our government to stop them from making money through social media. VPN can solve it and I don't feel guilt using it
You're right, VPN can stop it. I've seen many people who have used such means to get past the security protocol in order to access twitter, and it worked for them.

when the Federal Government bann Twitter in Nigeria its affected affiliate marketers the most because it has been helping them to perform their affiliate activities to earn money, I think Twitter is the best for affiliate marketing.

You're right, VPN can stop it. I've seen many people who have used such means to get past the security protocol in order to access twitter, and it worked for them.
Am actually using it because the firm I work for uses it to reach out to potential investors. I would have lost my position in the firm had it been I couldn't use VPN

Am actually using it because the firm I work for uses it to reach out to potential investors. I would have lost my position in the firm had it been I couldn't use VPN
Hmm, that's wise of you, acknowledging how effective the VPN is. Our government didn't look out the implications it will bring before making such an unwise decision they took.

Given a choice, I will use twitter for marketing. That's because I have experience with twitter marketing and I have never tried tiktok for marketing o what so ever.

Twitter is better off fir affiliate marketing, those who are into affiliate marketing full-time attest to me. But now it is on the fringes in my country, some are using VPN to access and keep doing whst they're use to, in order to make ends meet.

Given a choice, I will use twitter for marketing. That's because I have experience with twitter marketing and I have never tried tiktok for marketing o what so ever.
Twitter is best for affiliate marketing, cos of its large userbase and popularity. Lots of people use Twitter, advertising through it can win over targeted clients since its a large social media.

I think TikTok has bigger audience compared to twitter (I am not sure about this but this is what I believe).Twitter is mostly popular with older generation where as tiktok is popular with younger people

Both are good options for affiliate marketing no doubt, with tik tok increasing in popularity and inturn having more users too, so either one a marketer employs would do the trick

I think TikTok has bigger audience compared to twitter (I am not sure about this but this is what I believe).Twitter is mostly popular with older generation where as tiktok is popular with younger people
Tik-tok started recently, i don't think it has outclassed twitter when it comes to total amount of users. Twitter has over 200 million users, i don't tik-tok is up to that. Twitter is simply matured than tik-tok i agreed with you.

I think i would prefer tiktok to twitter when it comes to affiliate marketing.the reason is that many people patronise tiktok because they know that is the place to find funny videos.their quest to find this videos might let them run into your market

I think i would prefer tiktok to twitter when it comes to affiliate marketing.the reason is that many people patronise tiktok because they know that is the place to find funny videos.their quest to find this videos might let them run into your market
I would have choose Twitter if it was two to three years ago, but currently Tiktok has been taking over and people has been trending with videos on Tiktok , I beleieve Tiktok for now is better than Twitter in promoting affiliate marketing.

Tik-tok started recently, i don't think it has outclassed twitter when it comes to total amount of users. Twitter has over 200 million users, i don't tik-tok is up to that. Twitter is simply matured than tik-tok i agreed with you.
As of May 2021, Twitter has 300 million monthly active users and Tiktok has monthly active users of 800 millions. If you don't believe me, you can search on Google

Affiliate marketing which is an indirect way of handling sales can best be done on twitter for me, since you only have to start a thread if you are high profiles and retweet can do the rest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds