Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter vs tik-tok, which one is best for affiliate marketing??

These days, younger generation, mostly those who are comfortable on camera and have some acting, singing, or dancing skills are using short videos to communicate with this world. The rise of tiktok is one example.

Advertisement Placeholder
Between theatre and tik-tok I see Twitter as the best for affiliate marketing this is because Twitter has more users and also Twitter is more popular than tik-tok

I think you will have to recenter yout thoughts on twitter popularity. Currently, twitter may have more active users compared to tiktok but tiktok is popular with younger generation and could be more beneficial for marketing.

I think it's gonna be twitter than tik tok... No one will like to see a business advertisement in an entertainment app. Twitter have a lot of influencers and a lot of people within your demographics.

Tiktok for a reason, because you can review those products there in a fancy way and put the link there for people to buy it and get your commission from that

TikTok is more for entertainment purpose. Most of the videos on tiktok are just purely for fun. I think twitter is better platform for marketing, including affiliate marketing.

it all depends on individual but if I am to choose any of them I'll go for Twitter because I will have a lot of influencers over there that I will do my marketing and they will expose my services to a lot of people that are following them on their page.

Twitter or tiktok which one is better definitely have seen lots of people using twitter as a good forum for affiliate marketing but I haven't seen tiktok actually.

I have not used either of those platforms. But what I do know is that you would need traffic and a very huge number of followers to promote affiliate links. So using a specific social media platform might have an effect on your sales but traffic is the biggest factor which increases your chances of making affiliate sales.

I would go with twitter, tho i dont have a tiktok account and i have never even tried the app before, but i feel twitter is more mature and would be best to use for any form of business. Tiktok is mostly used for entertainment purposes

In my opinion, tiktok is mainly for entertainment, I am not sure if anyone would consider checking the products shared by the content creator. People are only interested on funny content

While most of the contents on tik tok are visual contents and you should utilize them twitter has a more bigger audience and also great potential for virality.

I just believe that Twitter is the best for marketing and it also depends on what you will do, those people that are into affiliate marketing understand that Twitter is the best for their advertisement of affiliate products, I believe in Twitter.

For me Twitter is the best platform, however, this does not mean it will also be best for you. You will have t test a lot of platforms to find out which one is the best

The both apps are ones that have a lot of people who use them. It is not going to be a bad idea if you utilize the one which you think you can grow followed on a short term.

The best marketing channel is the channel where most of your target customers are concentrated. When advertising, you should always consider this fact.

All social media platforms has it own strength and weakness in marketing and promoting of products and services in which Twitter is one of the best platform to do so. Tik-tok is also good to do business but it is not anyway close to Twitter.

That's a difficult question.Everyone knows that both are really good but my opinion is that TikTok is better for affiliate markeing.And that is because I have seen a lot of people doing that and they have done pretty good.

The most notable affiliates on social media are the “influencers”. Influencers have the ability to reach wide audiences and can be great for brand awareness. The primary social media platform for influencers is Instagram, along with YouTube and TikTok.
I completely agree with you that influences are the most notable affiliate promoters on social media and this influences are only on Twitter and not tick tock so going by this Twitter is actually the best place for you to promote your affiliate marketing links on.

I don't really go much on tik-to so I wouldn't know how the app works but are you I use Twitter a lot, and you could use Twitter as a tool for your affiliate marketing very effective

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds