Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter vs tik-tok, which one is best for affiliate marketing??

The role of social media platforms in the advert of business cannot be overemphasized. So many businesses have taken to social media to create awareness and traffic to their product or services. There are many people of different calibre and region on the the different social media platforms. So any one that can make a very good use of these platforms will be in profit bigger than imagined. As for the above matter, I go for twitter. That is just my opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
As of May 2021, Twitter has 300 million monthly active users and Tiktok has monthly active users of 800 millions. If you don't believe me, you can search on Google
I know you made your researches well before coning here to post, you're a blogger, and a webmaster i shouldn't doubt you on this one, LoL.

I'll not agree that Twitter is better than Facebook or Instagram for marketing. Statistics have shown over time that people engage more with the latter platforms than the former.
Tik tok is also an emerging force and since videos get to people more these days, I'll say advertising with tik tok might prove more successful

Twitter is preferable to Tik-tok for affiliate marketing. Twitter is more of a place where you meet high achievers, fellow entrepreneurs who promote their businesses while TikTOK is more of a comedy forum so I think Twitter is the best.

I believe that Twitter might be a much better option. However, in the end it actually depends on what methods you use to promote your affiliate products on those platforms. You must put much effort because marketing is not that easy on social media platforms.

I think this depends on your follower count and the product you are promoting. If you have more followers on twitter compared to tiktok, twitter might be better for affiliate marketing.

Both are really good for affiliate marketing but twitter is more popular social media to use for affiliate marketing, so to make a lot of customers.

I don't know how many celebrity uses tiktok but virtually all celebrity uses Twitter,so the rate at which people are many in Twitter can't be compared to tiktok so Twitter is best for affiliate marketing because we have alot of prominent people there

I think Twitter. This is because tik took is mostly used to uload entertaining videos. So whatever advert is there might not be paid attention to because people expect to be entertained and not to listen to some business advert
Twitter has been competing with Facebook in terms of marketing business
Exactly. I don't think to use tik tok will generate more sales compare to twitter. Though video advertising have a way of generating sales but most people just watch videoes for sole to be entertained.

I feel twitter will be better for affiliate marketing than tik tok. This is because although tik tok also advertises, it is mainly serves entertaining purposes.

I think Twitter. This is because tik took is mostly used to uload entertaining videos. So whatever advert is there might not be paid attention to because people expect to be entertained and not to listen to some business advert
Twitter has been competing with Facebook in terms of marketing business

that is right. twitter you make an ad as an advertisement, while tiktok is a video site, you can't really advertise. I think I would choose twitter.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds