Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter vs tik-tok, which one is best for affiliate marketing??

Really.... Tik tok is only meant for video challenges and stuff not really like others social media. Wherr u can talk to directly
Quote of the day:

Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win
Okay, I'll keep pushing it till i achieve it. I like to use twitter for marketing purposes cos its legit with less fake profile around it. I tried considering tik-tok cos of the ever growing nature of tik-tok. I see some people over there using it marketing purposes that's why i want to use it too for marketing purposes.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me I prefer twitter but most ladies like tik tok but the number of followers you have on each platform determine where to advertise

Tik tok is a lot like Instagram and that means your content can only come in a video. That limits you to the audience you are going to get and nor everyone would wait to watch. But twitter is strictly on text and that makes it cheaper and easier in terms of accessibility.

To reach more audience on Twitter, you need social media influencers who can help promote your product. Unlike Twitter, you can reach larger audience by using trending caption while uploading your adverts on Twitter.

There are so many social media platform in the world, I understand the fact that til tok is fast growing but you cannot compare it with twitter. Twitter is the second highest social media platform after Facebook, twitter is far better than tik tok

I would definitely say twitter best among the two. But as a marketer you must being make use of platform that comes your way. You have the responsibility to ensure you business go rampant. Let every ear and eyes hear and see you business.

I will choose twitter. twitter right now is the hugest place after facebook,tiktok is just a platform for entertainment,people are not really on their to look for information unlike twitter,thousands of people go online there everday in search of one thing which is information

The availability of Twitter influencers has made twitter one of the most preferred platforms for the sharing of affiliate links which mostly get Clicked on. TiK ToK is mostly about videos in which people goes there just for the entertainment of watching videos they hardly click on links because what they are there for is just to watch videos so it's not that too good for affiliate links postings.

Video advertising is on the rise. But not just any video content. I’m talking grandma-pranks-grandson kind on content. Or whatever weird stuff you kids are into these days. The point is that people like short video pranks and companies are ready to pay big bucks for their ads to appear next to those even for a few seconds.

Tik tok is used mainly for videos so I would say Twitter because of recent marketing of all kinds are seen there since many people always come for updates on Twitter. All social media platforms can be used for affiliate marketing if the target audience is known.
Tik tok doesn't have any other functions apart from posting videos but Twitter serves so many purpose like reading of latest news commenting on topics posting videos which tik tok is known for and also sharing of tweets.

Affliate Twitter marketing is impressive compared with other free traffic outlets...

You can do it in two separate ways.

When people ask questions - Many people on Twitter ask questions consistently. Model You sell an item that is identified with the weight reduction specification. You can see a huge number of queries on Twitter "how to free weight"... you can answer them all by offering incentives to set your affiliate interface in the first and second instance.

The second way you should try is to build a page with your specialty and to publish three times every day, using hashags properly.

I believe it's TikTok in light of the fact that it's clients can record short (15-60-sec long) recordings, alter them, and reach moving posts dependent on geolocation and other individual inclinations. With a tad from Vine, a tad from Snapchat, and a ton of Musical.ly, it is presently the most downloaded Appstore application worldwide that as of late hit the 1.5 billion download mark giving up Instagram. Anyway media influencers greaterly affect this.

For me twitter is far better than tik-tok when it comes to affiliate marketing and it is one of the best best social media for affiliating marketing.
This is because of it millions of followers, Twitter has many active users and followers than tik-tok.

I think Tic Tac Toe is the best for marketing. You can also add ads and market your products.Tick tock will benefit you that until now every servant is on standby and your marketing will reach home and you will benefit a lot from that things will be sealed properly.

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
I think Twitter has more fake members compared to facebook and instagram. Impersonating other high profile individuals happen more on Twitter compared to facebook and instagram. Twitter has just 330 million monthly active members where as facebook has more than 2 billion active members. The figure for TikTok stands at 800 million.

I think Twitter has more fake members compared to facebook and instagram. Impersonating other high profile individuals happen more on Twitter compared to facebook and instagram. Twitter has just 330 million monthly active members where as facebook has more than 2 billion active members. The figure for TikTok stands at 800 million.
Do you know why twitter stands better when it comes to having fake users? In twitter, when you check their status you will see blue batch for those high profile names. But at Facebook nothing like that, their is no demarcation about high profile names and normal users. So any one can impersonate on facebook. Instagram is better off, cos it runs like Twitter with blue badge too for those certified accounts of recognized users.

Do you know why twitter stands better when it comes to having fake users? In twitter, when you check their status you will see blue batch for those high profile names. But at Facebook nothing like that, their is no demarcation about high profile names and normal users. So any one can impersonate on facebook. Instagram is better off, cos it runs like Twitter with blue badge too for those certified accounts of recognized users.
Well, Facebook also has that option where you get blue tick mark, which stands for page or profile verification. Just like on Twitter you can also request profile and page verification. The verification establishes you as a real person. However, in order to get verified, you will have to fulfill certain criteria.

The most notable affiliates on social media are the "influencers." Inspiring people have the ability to reach a wide audience and they can be great for brand awareness. The main social media platform for influencers is Instagram, as well as YouTube and Tik Tok.

The first thing we have to deal with is the misperception that TikTok is a social media app “just for kids”.

While that’s kinda true, it doesn’t give you the full picture.

The TikTok app has been downloaded 2 billion times, so far.
[automerge]1613065129[/automerge]
The first thing we have to deal with is the misperception that TikTok is a social media app “just for kids”.

[automerge]1613065134[/automerge]

Twitter allows affiliate marketers to promote their offers. ... If you are just promoting offers and not adding value for Twitter users, they are less likely to buy from you, and might even unfollow you. A good approach to increase engagement is to include pictures in your posts

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds