Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter vs tik-tok, which one is best for affiliate marketing??

Well, Facebook also has that option where you get blue tick mark, which stands for page or profile verification. Just like on Twitter you can also request profile and page verification. The verification establishes you as a real person. However, in order to get verified, you will have to fulfill certain criteria.
Hmm, i never seen such around facebook ever since i started using it late in 2011. Its been like that all time, everyone its just moving on with the normal badge. They improved instagram by adding the blue badge for more authentication of the user in demand of such.

Advertisement Placeholder
I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
To me, they are both not the best for affiliate marketing but since the question is centered on both of them, I will say twitter is far better for affiliate marketing than tiktok. I see tik-tok for entertainment purposes.

Hmm, i never seen such around facebook ever since i started using it late in 2011. Its been like that all time, everyone its just moving on with the normal badge. They improved instagram by adding the blue badge for more authentication of the user in demand of such.
When you check pages for celebrities, you can see a blue tick mark on Facebook pages as well, especially on the pages with a very large fan following. However, when it comes to doing affiliate marketing social sites are not the best platforms. Affiliate marketing can be done better through video sharing sites like youtube or from your own website. Unless you are a social influencer it is really difficult to drive sales.

I think the best way to market is to tick tock. There are a lot of things being marketed. People are ticking their clothes. Shoes are happening.Tuk Tuk is the best for Tuk Marketing since business is allowed for marketing. Tuk Tuk is seen by everyone nowadays which is why there is more in the marketTuk Tuk is the best for Tuk Marketing since the business is allowed for marketing. Tuk Tuk is seen by everyone nowadays. That is why there is more in the market.

When you check pages for celebrities, you can see a blue tick mark on Facebook pages as well, especially on the pages with a very large fan following. However, when it comes to doing affiliate marketing social sites are not the best platforms. Affiliate marketing can be done better through video sharing sites like youtube or from your own website. Unless you are a social influencer it is really difficult to drive sales.
That's true, i see some celebrities having that blue badge on their profile on facebook. YouTube and personal website designed for running affiliate marketing will be a plus instead of relying on social medias for promoting it. I'm not a social media influencer, I'm too shy for an influencer work.

That's true, i see some celebrities having that blue badge on their profile on facebook. YouTube and personal website designed for running affiliate marketing will be a plus instead of relying on social medias for promoting it. I'm not a social media influencer, I'm too shy for an influencer work.
I am not a social media influencer either. I like to hide behind the mask (just like on my profile picture). Social media influencers are good at endorsing brands, products, and businesses. They can earn well from endorsement. However, in order to reach that status, you need a large following, something like 50K-100K followers.

I'd choose tiktok, there is a method that is used by affiliate marketers to get clicks and sales on tiktok. You need a tiktok account with considerable followers, a landing page for the people that click your links and a product to sell. Twitter is very good too if you know your way around.

Twitter or tiktok,which one is best for affiliate marketing. That's an awesome question. Well to me I think Twitter is the best for affiliate marketing. Like we all know twitter is the home for trends. An for an affiliate marketing one need people to like, comment, post, react and etc. So my advice for any affiliate marketer twitter is better than tiktok.

witter is just the best, cos I don't really understand tiktok, am not interested in tiktok cos I see a lot of things that I don't like, so i ruled it out, I don't know about others, how they feel or what they think about the platform, for me I have chosen the road that I want, and that is my business.

Both Twitter and tik tok are good for affiliate marketing, but the one that is a bit stressful a bit to gather followers trust is before sending them to your affiliate link, but in Twitter as soon as they start following you and you can post good content attach with your link, they may follow.
Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Twitter allows affiliate marketers to promote their offerings. ... If you're just promoting offers and not adding value to Twitter users, they're less likely to buy from you, and you may follow them. A good way to increase engagement is to include images in your posts.

Tiktok is good also but I think twitter is the best to be using in affiliate marketing because alot of social media influencial are allowed to promote using twitter. And the again scam is more of little or reduce using twitter.

Both social media are good for affiliate marketing but I believe Twitter to be the best, this is because Twitter is more popular and has more trafficking than tik-tok and also you can easily sell on Twitter than tik-tok. TiK ToK requires video and private account but Twitter once posted it goes around

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
Being a user of the both platform i can categorically say that twitter is the best place to aid your market growth, people see tiktok as a channel to relax and express them selves, no body is concerned about studies, business. They are all in for creation.

I will personally prefer Twitter because Twitter has been around for a couple of years before we could even hear anything about this tik tok or a thing.twitter makes you connect with more people and more followers than tik tok

Tik-tok is very good 4 ugliest marketing and it is much more better than the Twitter. the reason is that tik-tok allow you to build audience which is very essential to the marketing of affiliate products. Tik-tok allow direct communication with your audience and you can use it to do a product recommendation for them. And this is not the case with Twitter accounts though you may have followers.

I think Twitter is better than tik-tok when it comes to affiliate marketing. Especially if your affiliate links are related to crypto currencies stuff, Twitter is the best place for you. With tik-tok l see it good for promoting catchy products in an interesting way through short videos

I think all the social media platforms are great for marketing.Twitter is a great platform for marketing in Twitter and Tick tock because big people use Twitter.Like politicians, sportspersons and rich people, marketing can still be done on Tik Tuk, but Twitter is more useful than Tik Tuk.

I have been an affiliate marketer before and I have used both Twitter and tiktok for affiliate marketing. In my experience Twitter is a better platform for affiliate marketing than tiktok because Twitter makes it possible to reach a wider audience by retweeting your products using trending hash tags.

Tiktok can be used as a great opportunity for affliate Marketing. I never thought about it but thanks man. The content of tiktok is available on every social media platforms and it can make it possible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds