Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter vs tik-tok, which one is best for affiliate marketing??

I think I will go with Twitter because Twitter allows affiliate marketers to promote their offers. ... If you are just promoting offers and not adding value for Twitter users, they are less likely to buy from you, and might even unfollow you. A good approach to increase engagement is to include pictures in your posts

Advertisement Placeholder
I will not just any of those to you have just mentioned above because I do not like Twitter

Affiliate marketing has gone to a greater level These days on social medias. One platform is popular than the other. Twitter is popular and marketing than tik-tok honestly. I have been on Twitter for years. Although tik-tok is growing.

I haven't used any of the platforms.But severally I have heard people or even on YouTube discuss how they made tremendous sales using Twitter.On the other hand I think people are now turning to tiktok and also Pinterest.
One needs to know which one works for him and stick to it

Any social platform cannot randomly classified as the best o worst platform for marketing and promoting. What ultimately matters is the number of followers you have on these platforms. You will succeed on the platform where you have maximum followers.

Both can be used to promote affiliate marketing but i rather go with twitter,not just because it is an older social media platform but because it has proven to be a good medium for businesses and associates to conduct legal transactions.

Any social platform cannot randomly classified as the best o worst platform for marketing and promoting. What ultimately matters is the number of followers you have on these platforms. You will succeed on the platform where you have maximum followers.
You made some point. I created this thread back then, because i was advised that twitter rent ad space to users in order to promote their sales, business to garner the attention they need, likewise tik-tok. That's why i compared the two, which one should i go for. Now you cleared my early doubt, having enormous fanbase makes it easy for us to get people closer liking what we deal on.

When you are doing paid advertising, you can benefit from any platform you might be using. However, you need to choose the right platform. The right platform is the platform where your potential customers are concentrated.

I tried to make some findings as regards the number of people who make use of both platforms and i noticed that more people are frequent with twitter and i believe that any platform with a large number of people will definitely be better for affiliate marketing, but as for me , i would make use of both.

When you are doing paid advertising, you can benefit from any platform you might be using. However, you need to choose the right platform. The right platform is the platform where your potential customers are concentrated.
Okay. I need to consider any social media media site that is well accustomed to me. Buy their ads, and create a page your i advertise about my business, or what i deal on, and other amazing packages that is given out for the top customers.

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
In my opinion it depends on the item you want to market, I heard tik-tok has a lot of youngsters as members so if you're selling a product that appeals to young people that's your best bet, unlike Twitter it's for the intellects. In my case I'm on neither platrom

Okay. I need to consider any social media media site that is well accustomed to me. Buy their ads, and create a page your i advertise about my business, or what i deal on, and other amazing packages that is given out for the top customers.
I will explain what I mean by the right platform. Facebook active members are 45-55 years of age, instagram active users are under 30. If you want to promote your product for the people under 30 years, you will benefit by promoting on instagra, instead of facebook.

I will explain what I mean by the right platform. Facebook active members are 45-55 years of age, instagram active users are under 30. If you want to promote your product for the people under 30 years, you will benefit by promoting on instagra, instead of facebook.
I got your points now dear. It depends on the calibre of people we're targeting to advertise our business to. If we're actually looking to more matured, then we should consider Facebook for that. But I've seen some people above the age of 60 using instagram.

What we see does not reflect the reality. The data on the demography on various social platforms are complied by prestigious company, therefore, we will have to rely on the data The sites like facebook and twitter are being used by older people where a sites like instagram snapchat are being used by younger generation.

What we see does not reflect the reality. The data on the demography on various social platforms are complied by prestigious company, therefore, we will have to rely on the data The sites like facebook and twitter are being used by older people where a sites like instagram snapchat are being used by younger generation.
I think you made some points here, instagram, Snapchat are mainly used by the younger generation of people. Some old folks still prefer facebook than those recently created social media handles.

Whether you are aware or not, a lot of young people are ditching facebook just because "my parents and teachers are using facebook and I do not want to be monitored there." That is one of the reasons why facebook acquired instagram.

Twitter is best for promote referral links and blogs and participate in airdrop. Tiktok is best for promote some videos of personal life and get friends interaction so for each there is pros and cons.

Whether you are aware or not, a lot of young people are ditching facebook just because "my parents and teachers are using facebook and I do not want to be monitored there." That is one of the reasons why facebook acquired instagram.
Laughs, some persons don't want to be monitored by their guardians. That's why they made other alternatives to use instagram, WhatsApp, and tik-tok for communication, marketing and other purposes.

Both Twitter and tik tok are good for affiliate marketing, but the one that is a bit stressful a bit to gather followers trust is before sending them to your affiliate link, but in Twitter as soon as they start following you and you can post good content attach with your link, they may follow.
Well they are both useful and not stressful , i have friends who have a twitter account and they are making a lot of cash almost everyday because of how they handle their account

Twitter and facebook are just useful in their own way. I love twitter for affiliate marketing than in Facebook. Twitter looks more mature and real than facebook. But that doesn't mean that facebook isn't matured for advertising processes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds