Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

To whom should business be more responsible?

Customers are the most important because without them it will be impossible for you to succeed in a business, your employees are the second most important because they are the one that Is helping you to run all your business responsibility .those are the people you should really cared for.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever your business is being created it is with the sole aim of making profit and this process is going to come from the customers which makes them the most important aspect of the business.

The employees of a particular business are very important and so must be treated as such because without them the business will not grow,they are the very reasons why the business makes income

I think a business should be responsible to all of these people because all of them have a share and all of them play a crucial role when it comes to running the business.

For a start it's first the responsibility of the owner of the business to be responsible for his or her business before anyone else because he are the one that owns the vision, motive and goals

It is the business owner who has to be more responsible in business than any other person. The reason is that he has to make more money for the investors and at the same time satisfy the customer without compromising on the quality of the product or service.

Everyone has a certain level of responsibility in business. However, I think the bulk of it tests on the employees. After all, they get the job done and their input determines growth. Customers and shareholders increase only when the business grows.

A business must and should be very responsible to all of the listed entities. Otherwise it will no longer operate as the business. It must be responsible to its employees, shareholders as well as the customers
The three are very important,because on the part of the shareholders,they formulate the policies and bring out the funds to run the business,while the workers ensures the operations are followed through to satisfy the customers.They are all important.

You are correct but most of the employers of nowadays don't know that, they are always focused on only their customers and what is usually the result? Their company begins to run down because the employees are not happy.
Exactly. Employees are one of the most important tool to a successful business. It is as important as the product or the services rendered. Employers should know this

I agree with you, if the employees are happy with the work environment, they would give in their best to make sure only top notch services are rendered.

I think employees and business owners, i.e the shareholders should be more concerned about the business, not the costumers not the client.

You have a good point though, the business should be responsible to the employees first, because they are the back bone of the company, without them they would not be able to grow or meet the needs of the customers.
Definitely true. If you don't treat your employees well they wouldn't be committed in carrying out their duty. This would affect the business

That is right. The employees are a very important asset in business. They are the ones who determine production and so they should be treated well. You can't keep replacing employees every now and then, the business won't have good balance.
If you look at it very closely I believe that everyone is very important in any kind of business because once you start to neglect any aspect is going to affect the business negatively.

I feel that all the three have their own room to play in the growth and development of the company ,otherwise the company might be affected stagnation

Definitely true. If you don't treat your employees well they wouldn't be committed in carrying out their duty. This would affect the business
Well said, but I have seen cases whereby the company treats the employees as best as they can, by paying them on time and also giving the benefits, yet some employees still slack, what do you think might be the cost in this aspect?

Business solely depends on customers. I've witnessed first hand bad managers that are rude towards their employees but the business still blooms
I'll agree with you on this one. I think a business should be more responsible to the customers first because it is their continued patronage that generates sales and revenues to the business. You can easily replace an employee who leaves but it might be difficult to replace a regular customer.

I'll agree with you on this one. I think a business should be more responsible to the customers first because it is their continued patronage that generates sales and revenues to the business. You can easily replace an employee who leaves but it might be difficult to replace a regular customer.
you have a point there, it might be easy replacing an employee but it is not easy replacing the bond that the previous worker has created with the customer. Have you heard of cases where companies loose customers simply cause a particular staff no longer works there?

Business solely depends on customers. I've witnessed first hand bad managers that are rude towards their employees but the business still blooms

Business involves all the people who are related to the business. This means employees, management, administration, customers, and the boss all the responsible for running a business smoothly.

For me, I think the employer and the employees should be more responsible for their business.
It's their input that will determine the output from customers, clients and shareholders.
The business should be more responsible to both employees and customers. The employees contribute to the growth of the business, likewise the customers.

Well said, but I have seen cases whereby the company treats the employees as best as they can, by paying them on time and also giving the benefits, yet some employees still slack, what do you think might be the cost in this aspect?
Like we all know there a good people and wicked people. No matter how good you are to some people they'll just pay you back badly. Best thing to do is to cut them off
[automerge]1638217209[/automerge]
Business involves all the people who are related to the business. This means employees, management, administration, customers, and the boss all the responsible for running a business smoothly.
I am not trying to play down the role of staffs or other sectors in a company. But then the sourcing out ways to get and keep customers is the most vital

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds