Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

To whom should business be more responsible?

As a manager it is always important to try your best to keep it level with all of them but then you should put it out the back of your mind that the customers who are paying you money at the most important people.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, you need to see for the welfare and well as the satisfaction of the both parties. You can't pay attention to one and leave the other behind, because your business success is centered on how often your business is patronized by customers

Like we all know there a good people and wicked people. No matter how good you are to some people they'll just pay you back badly. Best thing to do is to cut them off
[automerge]1638217209[/automerge]

I am not trying to play down the role of staffs or other sectors in a company. But then the sourcing out ways to get and keep customers is the most vital
True, there are always people like that around us. No matter how well you treat them, they would still go ahead and do what they want. But is there actually a way to fish out such persons before it is too late?

As a manager it is always important to try your best to keep it level with all of them but then you should put it out the back of your mind that the customers who are paying you money at the most important people.
I also agree with this ,it is easy to control your employees, you may not have an opportunity to control your customers most especially if you do not treat them perfectly ,that is why they are the one that all consideration should be on.

To me a business should be first responsible by the Manager of the company before the employees because all employees followed the direction, decision of the manager , then the next is the customers.

An organization can only run smoothly if they all see themselves as stakeholders and all take equal responsibility. This is what would enhance their Success.

Yea you are right, even though it tends to be important to them all,but first is the employees who work in the company, followed by customers, and lastly the owner of the company.

Customers are the most important no matter the level of any employees in your business organisation. you should never pay so much attention to them to a point of neglecting your customers because without customers it will be impossible for you to pay the employees... Employees can only help but they are not bringing money.

Well, business should be more effective most often to those kind of people who have been working effectively to the progress of their business and those who can not easily give up on their business. someone who can manage business effectively.

Business solely depends on customers. I've witnessed first hand bad managers that are rude towards their employees but the business still blooms

Generally, a business should be responsible to all the people who are involved with the business. However, sometimes a business prefers others over some people who are involved with the business. Sometimes, you may not prefer customers over others.

Well, business should be more responsible to it employees and some times the customers can also be considered. This is because without the customers patronizing the company product, it will be very hard to meet up it demands.

You have a good point though, the business should be responsible to the employees first, because they are the back bone of the company, without them they would not be able to grow or meet the needs of the customers.
Personally believe that both the employees of prisoners and the customers are very important to the existence and survival of the business because if you neglect any one of them it is definitely going to affect the business negatively.

Business should be more responsible to employees because client do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the client.

Business should be more responsible to the employees and the customers because they served as the backbone of the business growth and development all form of production, consumption and distribution depends much on their performance without them the business will not stand to perform anything.

For every business to strive the employees, customers and owners of the business are very important. A firm without the mode of activities will fall overtime.

To my opinion, I think customers and the employees should be thr first to be considered in every form of business. They are the backbone of the business which supplies labour and patronage to those products or goods and services provided by the company.

Your employees are your first priority in any business environment,they're the one that create your wealth, bare your burden and bring good input at all time.

Customers is the most important and In everything you are doing in the business organisation you should try as much as possible to satisfy your customer because without them it may be almost impossible for you to succeed talk less of employing people into your business.

I think a business is always most likely in the hand of the business owner and the employees but the quality of your products and services will also determine how customers patronise you.

Your employess are the foundation of the business and that's the reason why the owner needs to be treating them like family son that they will always be able to work in a conducive working environment.
I think the business should responsible to the employees because them are the holder of the business, because there are the ones that support your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds