Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

To whom should business be more responsible?

All are quite important to be responsible to,a balance should be struck amongst them. The shareholders fund the business,the employees ensure the success of the business and the customers through there patronage sustains the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
To whom be business is responsible is he who agree to welcome innovation and change in a business and determine to sacrifice his resources with change and environmental society

I Responsible business focus on it employees more because they are like the engine or energy that power the business. Concentrating on the customers is putting a cart before the horse.

Employees relate and have direct contact with customers. imagine an unhappy employee attending to a customer. In most cases customers comeback or don't comeback depending the way the employees treat them.
Seriously, when the employee working in a company aren't happy, it tends to affect the business overall performance. The staff are indeed the engine that pushes the business.

If a business does not want to make itself become irrelevant in the scheme of things, them they must make themselves responsible for the customers that pretonizes them as well as the shareholders and the staff members
That's customer recognition which is important in every business since customers provide the cash flow needed by the business.

To whom should business be more responsible - to their employees, their customers or their shareholders?

I think the busines should be more responsible towards their employees, then the customers. I think that if any good company that wants to make sure their business runs effectively, they have to be able to have the employee be happy with their wages and to be able to get what they expect from their job. The happy employee, will help with increasing the number of return customers to the business, thus increasing the shareholders overall earnings.
The responsibilities of a business lies in the hand of the business employees and how they interact with their customers,this inturn affects the business productivity and longetivity.

Seriously, when the employee working in a company aren't happy, it tends to affect the business overall performance. The staff are indeed the engine that pushes the business.
Check out businesses that are doing well, you observe that the staffs welfare is top of their agenda. An happy employee transfers that happy to the customer and vice versa.

To whom should business be more responsible - to their employees, their customers or their shareholders?

I think the busines should be more responsible towards their employees, then the customers. I think that if any good company that wants to make sure their business runs effectively, they have to be able to have the employee be happy with their wages and to be able to get what they expect from their job. The happy employee, will help with increasing the number of return customers to the business, thus increasing the shareholders overall earnings.
For me, I think the employer and the employees should be more responsible for their business.
It's their input that will determine the output from customers, clients and shareholders.

I think the employees or staffs should be more responsible, because without them the business cannot be successful

All parties are to be fully responsible by the business in this scenario. No party whatsoever should a business be less responsible to dor any reason because they all are very vital to that business's survival

In any business you are going into I think the customer should be the first and the main priority in the business because they are the one you should concentrate on. Without them it will be almost impossible for you to make profit in your business.

I think the employees or staffs should be more responsible, because without them the business cannot be successful
Like some persons would say, family first. The employees are like part of the business family and your responsibility should be to them first before any other person. The customers are important but without the employees the business is Notting.

Businesses are responsible to employees. ... Businesses also have a responsibility to customers to provide good, safe products and services. Organizations are responsible to the general public to be good corporate citizens. Firms must help protect the environment and provide a good place to work.

Check out businesses that are doing well, you observe that the staffs welfare is top of their agenda. An happy employee transfers that happy to the customer and vice versa.

There was a friend of mine who always complain about being disappointed when it's time for him to go to work because of the challenges that he faces at work and not getting paid well based on what he's doing for the company which means that the company aren't taking care of their staffs very well which affects their productivity.

I'll say it should go both ways. Think of the reverse, how about we have happy employees and unhappy customers? How would that business get patronage to keep the employees happy?
So one has to make sure both parties are happy but I think the happiness of the customer slightly edges this debate - think of the many ripple effects a happy customer would bring: referrals, loyalty e.t.c

All businesses should be responsible to the customers because customers are the ones who buy products for the businesses to make profits. That's why businesses need to treat customers well.

Business should be more responsible towards their employees. If the employees are not happy they wouldn't do their work property and this will affect the income rate of the business.

Ok

I think the busines should be more responsible towards their employees, then the customers. I think that if any good company that wants to make sure their business runs effectively, they have to be able to have the employee be happy with their wages and to be able to get what they expect from their job. The happy employee, will help with increasing the number of return customers to the business, thus increasing the shareholders overall earnings
This is definitely true. A poorly treated employee can create bad business with customer. Its still best though to try to create a balance between all three as they are all important.

i think a business should be responsible and give importance to all of them because all of them are a part of one family and they are the main pillars of business. I do not think that you could favor one over the other in this matter.

You are right, every organization should charge their employees on effective customer services procedures, the employees are the face of the organization and should be more responsible, happy employees will definitely want to treat customers well, thereby retaining them, the customers are the basis of the organization and must be made to experience satisfaction thereby enabling a higher shareholders earning which is very important.

I'll say it should go both ways. Think of the reverse, how about we have happy employees and unhappy customers? How would that business get patronage to keep the employees happy?
So one has to make sure both parties are happy but I think the happiness of the customer slightly edges this debate - think of the many ripple effects a happy customer would bring: referrals, loyalty e.t.c
It's very rare to have happy staff and unhappy staff. It may be possible but I have not experienced or heard of it before. An happy employee will always deliver good services to a customer, he or she will do extra just service thier client.

What will make a customer be happy is the efficient customer delivery he got from a happy employee. So the referral, loyalty is the Ripple effect of wonderful customer service delivery done by happy employee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds