Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

To whom should business be more responsible?

For me , when thinking of establishing a business the customers must be made the top priority for every business establishment , because as a business owner it is your responsibilities to satisfy them and in return for they will patronize you and help your business progress.

I think that apart from customers, a business should be responsible to the society as well. Being a good businessman, it is our responsibility to pay taxes on time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that apart from customers, a business should be responsible to the society as well. Being a good businessman, it is our responsibility to pay taxes on time.
Paying of tax is always done after a successful business . As long as your business is successful , automatically you are entitled to pay tax as a good citizen of a country. You should rather focus to make it more successful

In a business sector,you cannot seperate one part from the other,the shareholders are importan,because they provide the financing for the business,and then the workers are the ones that makes the value to be materialise for the customers to benefit,then the customers patronage keeps the business going.
In a business sector,you cannot seperate one part from the other,the shareholders are importan,because they provide the financing for the business,and then the workers are the ones that makes the value to be materialise for the customers to benefit,then the customers patronage keeps the business going.

I'll agree with you in part that your employees should be considered your first family since without their productive input and output, your business would not be able to stand on firm foundation. This is because they define your company's growth and development.

Seriously at this moment in my country, I can highly say that business is more responsible to the owner or incharge of such businesses than the customers and workers.
The Business you are handling as the owner of the business must be your first priority , then your workers and your customers should be the next because without them , your business means nothing
Seriously at this moment in my country, I can highly say that business is more responsible to the owner or incharge of such businesses than the customers and workers.
The Business you are handling as the owner of the business must be your first priority , then your workers and your customers should be the next because without them , your business means nothing

You have a good point though, the business should be responsible to the employees first, because they are the back bone of the company, without them they would not be able to grow or meet the needs of the customers.
Yes of course, the business should be responsible to the employees because they are the ones that makes your business grow, because without they in the business the business will never grow very fast.

Yes of course, the business should be responsible to the employees because they are the ones that makes your business grow, because without they in the business the business will never grow very fast.
Most business don't know that their employee are their pillar of support that the business is leaning upon for growth , because without the employee working , the business cannot grow.

Most business don't know that their employee are their pillar of support that the business is leaning upon for growth , because without the employee working , the business cannot grow.
Yes of course, the employees are the pillar of every business they are the ones that support that in order to move well the way you want it, so without them working in that business the business cannot move as planned.

Business should be more responsible to their client because that was the purpose for which a business was established. Employees also must be able to work in satisfaction to their client because that is where money is being generated to pay them. In general your customers are the most important

the business should be responsible to the employees first, because they are the back bone of the company, without them they would not be able to grow or meet the needs of the customers.

You make a valid point, though: the company should put its employees' needs first because they are its foundation and are essential to its growth and ability to serve customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds