Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

To whom should business be more responsible?

This question is a very strategic question which usually asked by people, the truth is that everyone has different roles they all play which are important and contribute to the growth of the company or the business. The sole owner has his/her role which is plays likewise the staffs and the customers

Advertisement Placeholder
You employees are your first family they are the one that make people want to relate with you so the people you should be responsible to are your employees.
The truth of the matter is that your business is actually about your customers and without your customers you can't really make any progress in the business.

I will also support the form of your opinion that your employees are your first family because with them it determines the growth and development of your business without their productive out and input efforts the business stands on a solid ground.
When your employees are very happy with your business they are definitely going to offer more than hundred percent when doing their jobs which is going to increase their work productivity.

When your employees are very happy with your business they are definitely going to offer more than hundred percent when doing their jobs which is going to increase their work productivity.
As a business owner in an organisation, the happiness of your employee shoukd be your priority in order for you to have a succesful business outcome, they will be serious with work.

I will also support the form of your opinion that your employees are your first family because with them it determines the growth and development of your business without their productive out and input efforts the business stands on a solid ground.
Your business should always find a good way to treat but the customers of the business very well as long as they are patronizing your business product and services and also take care of your employees very well so that they will always be dedicated to working for you.

I think the business should responsible to the employees because them are the holder of the business, because there are the ones that support your business.
Your business first priority is your customers because they are the ones that the business was started for in the first place in order for you to make money and profit.

Your employess are the foundation of the business and that's the reason why the owner needs to be treating them like family son that they will always be able to work in a conducive working environment.
So now base on this you really think that employee are the most important parts of a business organization ? Well to me I don't think so it is the customers because without them you would even have the money to pay employees.

To whom should business be more responsible - to their employees, their customers or their shareholders?

I think the busines should be more responsible towards their employees, then the customers. I think that if any good company that wants to make sure their business runs effectively, they have to be able to have the employee be happy with their wages and to be able to get what they expect from their job. The happy employee, will help with increasing the number of return customers to the business, thus increasing the shareholders overall earnings.
All these guys you listed - the shareholders, investors, employees play a big part in ensuring the business wheel moves smoothly but the most important of them all is the customer; without patronage, no organization can be in existence.
So customers should be treated very well to ensure they become loyalists.

When your business is actually taking good care of your customers there are always going to be purchasing your business product and services which guarantees the survival of your business.

How a business treats it's employees would go a long way on the productivity of the business and also have an effect on customers who are as important as the employees, employees first then the customers

Your business customers actually your first priority because they are the ones that you started the business in the first place and not your family members because they are the ones that purchases your product and services.

Your customer should be you first priority in the business because you business has been existing because of their patronage , so you must always be satisfying their needs.
Your business customers actually your first priority because they are the ones that you started the business in the first place and not your family members because they are the ones that purchases your product and services.

Those three above mentioned are the back bone and bedrock of any business or Enterprise if you take away any of them the business would not stand. So business is responsible to all three of them individually, simultaneously and collectively.

So now base on this you really think that employee are the most important parts of a business organization ? Well to me I don't think so it is the customers because without them you would even have the money to pay employees.
I also understands your point of view, but i want you to know that without your employing producing a good product , you will never have a customer to buy anything from you.

I also understands your point of view, but i want you to know that without your employing producing a good product , you will never have a customer to buy anything from you.
Understand your point perfectly but employees in business organisation could easily be accessible , but gathering of customers is the most important thing and also the most difficult. Cheap things are not always valued , customers are the most priority

Business should be responsible to both your workers or employees and your customers because without the employees to supply their labour it will be very difficult to produce. the customers also without them, it will be very difficult to sell out your product.

I am always of the opinion that business owners should make sure that they focus so much on the satisfaction of their customers, as this is what determines how far they will go in the business.

I am always of the opinion that business owners should make sure that they focus so much on the satisfaction of their customers, as this is what determines how far they will go in the business.
Satisfying your customers in all ramfication gives you a boost and an added advantage of having more customers in the process because the satisfied will keep advertising your business to others .
Satisfying your customers in all ramfication gives you a boost and an added advantage of having more customers in the process because the satisfied will keep advertising your business to others .

Primary reason why a business is existing is because of the customers and as such they should always be the number one. The people who also make the day-to-day running of the business possible is the employees and as such they should be second before the stakeholders.

Business should be responsible to both your workers or employees and your customers because without the employees to supply their labour it will be very difficult to produce. the customers also without them, it will be very difficult to sell out your product.
Some people says customer are the most important aspect of your business and that you can easily get another working staff , not knowing that it is the staff that must be your first priority because they are the one producing your product and selling to the public

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds