Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

To whom should business be more responsible?

A business should be more concern to the employees because they are the inside people, the stronghold of the business without them the business cannot be successful

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are your the only boss in the business, then you are the one and only shareholder. Now the focus is getting the right employees that can help manage the business. Only then you can be more responsible to your customers.

I think all the parties you mentioned are very important. You need existing customers in order to keep the business afloat. You need workers to keep the system running while the shareholders fund the company with the money.

Last edited:
I think all the parties you mentioned are very important. you need existing customers and then you want to keep the business afloat. You need workers to keep the system running while the shareholders fund the company with the money.
Spot on. Every factor in business is as important as another. You'll get good and working employees how About the quality of your products

To whom should business be more responsible - to their employees, their customers or their shareholders?

I think the busines should be more responsible towards their employees, then the customers. I think that if any good company that wants to make sure their business runs effectively, they have to be able to have the employee be happy with their wages and to be able to get what they expect from their job. The happy employee, will help with increasing the number of return customers to the business, thus increasing the shareholders overall earnings.
The employee are the engines that run the business and you want happens to a machine if you engine is bad. Business owners should be more responsible to their employees before anybody else. If they are motivated to work they will not attend to customers well and that can affect productivity and sales.

In my opinion, businesses should be more responsible to their customers because without the customers patronizing their products, the will find it difficult to make profit and as a result find it hard to pay their workers

yes that's true , business should be more responsible to employees,the employees are the once to take the responsibility of business ,and after that then the customers

To whom should business be more responsible - to their employees, their customers or their shareholders?

I think the busines should be more responsible towards their employees, then the customers. I think that if any good company that wants to make sure their business runs effectively, they have to be able to have the employee be happy with their wages and to be able to get what they expect from their job. The happy employee, will help with increasing the number of return customers to the business, thus increasing the shareholders overall earnings.
I agree with you, when employees in a business are happy, they are motivated to work which would in turn increase productivity which would increase output and increase sales.

Your employees are your priority. Try in as much as possible to make and keep them happy all the time in other to promote the business to the higher level.

But the worker should not be neglected in anyway whether from work over load or poor pay because this can lead to poor work productivity and dishonest which will be bad for the company name.

If a business does not want to make itself become irrelevant in the scheme of things, them they must make themselves responsible for the customers that pretonizes them as well as the shareholders and the staff members

An employee does not have to be happy to do his/her job. Don't get me wrong, employees should be treated well. I think every business has a responsibility towards their employees, customers, shareholders and the community.

Responsible business should go round from the employer to the employee to the customer and also everybody involved because for a business to be successful everybody must play his or her part and also be very good at it so that profit can be make

This is purely a concept of corporate social responsibility. The three parties are very important to the life of a business. Therefore, none should be treated with levity or less importance. If workers are not paid and given a conducive working atmosphere, it will kill their motivation. If shareholders are not paid their dividend as an when due, they may sue the business. If customers are not treated well, the business may suffer low patronage. In business, customers are the kings. In all every party should be given deserved attention.

I think a responsible business should concentrate on the customer first because that is one of the most important thing for every business then employees, they should make sure that their employees treat their customer perfectly.

This is very difficult question but I must say that you should still take your customer more responsibly because their money is what will develop your company.

I Responsible business focus on it employees more because they are like the engine or energy that power the business. Concentrating on the customers is putting a cart before the horse.

Employees relate and have direct contact with customers. imagine an unhappy employee attending to a customer. In most cases customers comeback or don't comeback depending the way the employees treat them.

Let me use a poultry for an example it's a small business that has the owner a manager the pen attendant the feed millers and the security men, if the owner isn't responsible all this staffs will ruin the business and the owner will work under them.

The business is supposed to be super responsive to its customers or client that partner isn't as they are the major stakeholders of any business organisation even more than their employees full stop without the customers there a business cannot exist without the employees the business and actually employ other employees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds