Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

To whom should business be more responsible?

In every business i feel the purpose of that business is to satisfy employee,and make profit as well,so the satisfaction of the customer should come first because that is the main purpose of establishing a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The business wouldn't succeed without all the parties involved. The employees, the customers and the shareholders. All of these participants should be treated equally and non should be given a prefential treatment. I understand that some businessowners who do not have the required skills would choose the customers over the employee. That's a wrong decision .

The business is responsible to the employee majorly or firstly before other person's or stakeholders. They are responsible for every activities and functions that take place in any organizations

The honest truth is that you have to take good care of all parties because as it seems, no sector or party can do well without the other working efficiently. So doing business entails that you have to try and create a balance.

I think the business owner carries most of the responsibility in the business. He has to come up with products that will satisfy the needs of the customers. Also he must be able to make money for the investors.

I must commend you for such a wonderful post above. I agree with you completely on your analysis above. It is clear that any company or business that wants to joke with the welfare of the workers is doing herself more harm than good as workers are the backbone of any business. If they are treated well, of course they will treat the owner well by carrying out their own part of the work in the business for effective growth.

A business should have a balance for the responsibilities to customers, employees and shareholders. A balance means being able to satisfy all of them equally. I think so because all these people are very important to the business.

If customers are to be treated with fairness and equity, the company needs to take care of the workers. They have the direct link to the growth of the company. One wrong move by a worker can hamper the growth of an empire.

I think should be more responsible to the employee, their welfarism should be most concerned because without their performances, the organization will have short in productivity

In as much as you can easily have your business employees replaced, they are the back bone of your business because without them, the business can't function.

In as much as you can easily have your business employees replaced, they are the back bone of your business because without them, the business can't function.
That seems to be true a business should be more concern with employee but I think the owner of the business has a good role to play sometime its call the ceo since he his the comtroller of the business capital so he should be taking care of the business profit and loss

The primary aim of all businesses is to serve the customers because the businesses will generate income only when there are customers and when the customers are loyal to the business.

The primary aim of all businesses is to serve the customers because the businesses will generate income only when there are customers and when the customers are loyal to the business.
Exactly, both the customer and business staff must be considered very well with their high quality products and services with good pay respectively in order to see them offer the best at the business.

The business should never take customers for granted because when there are no customers, businesses do not make money. However, the businesses should also never take the employees for granted.

That is right. The employees are a very important asset in business. They are the ones who determine production and so they should be treated well. You can't keep replacing employees every now and then, the business won't have good balance.

To whom should business be more responsible - to their employees, their customers or their shareholders?

I think the busines should be more responsible towards their employees, then the customers. I think that if any good company that wants to make sure their business runs effectively, they have to be able to have the employee be happy with their wages and to be able to get what they expect from their job. The happy employee, will help with increasing the number of return customers to the business, thus increasing the shareholders overall earnings.
That's very true. Business should be more responsible to the emoloyees. The employees will determine how yoyu business will be. That's why it is always advisable to hire a skilled employee.

Business owners should be more responsible for whatever happens in the business. He is the one expected to brings coordination to all the business resources both humans and operation.

Customers are always right they say. So treat your customers right. Still, employees should be given first place in the business because they act as the first point of contact

Business owners should be more responsible for whatever happens in the business. He is the one expected to brings coordination to all the business resources both humans and operation.
As a business owner then, who do you think the company or business should treat with more value, the customers who gives you profit or the employees who make it possible to get customers?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds