Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Teaching is readily available in most places where they believe in education. this is the case with my country when gravity could not secure the preferred job they go for teaching so as to make ends meet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Teaching is readily available in most places where they believe in education. this is the case with my country when gravity could not secure the preferred job they go for teaching so as to make ends meet.
You are right, most people in my country also went for teaching just to be able to take care of their basic needs. Teaching is not seen as a job that you can do and be successful in it.

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
I don't think teaching would be my last option if is the only job to do for me ,all because I don't have strength to shout at student because they can be so frustrating I guess.

Y s Indo strongly believe that teaching is a readily available job because it is not only when one teaches In a regular school class room that one is called a teacher. Private home tutors are also called teachers too

Teaching jobs is always readily available because most teachers do not stay for a long period of time before they leave the job for another one due to the meagre salary they earn monthly.

Yes it is my friend. But I think it's the most undervalued job there is in our society. Most people don't know that teachers have a role in the building of any succesful individual.

Teaching is not easily available in my location unless you want to be underpaid. Only federal government owned schools and big private schools pay well. However you can supplement with private tutorials.

Teaching isn't an easy task at all to do. I did it during my IT time in the university. It was kinda stressful but somehow. Enjoyable when you understand your course very well.

Ask all your friends to link brave and Ecoin Wallet and earn 5000 Ecoins extra ( For each FV Referral brave link gets you 250 Ecoin and Ecoin Wallet linking gets you 25 ECOIN )

Teaching is one easily and readily available job that not just anybody should be rushing into like that except you have the patience to help people understand what you're teaching them

The only problem I have with teaching is the fact that most people are rushing into it but they lack the quality it takes to b come q good teacher especially the qualities of humility and patience with the students. Some know what they want to teach but do not know how to impact the knowledge

Yes I completely agree with your assertions that teaching is a readily available job. And this is very unfortunate because not all you see teaching actually have that passion doing it

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Teaching is a good job but most times it demands your skills most people see it as a very easy job to do but you have to have talent in teaching before you can go into teaching.

It is because of how easy and readily available the teaching profession has become that you see people that are not surpose to be in the class teaching little children, teaching them half backed knowledge

Teaching isn't an easy task at all to do. I did it during my IT time in the university. It was kinda stressful but somehow. Enjoyable when you understand your course very well.
Teaching is not the type of job people wish for their children because of the amounts of money teachers are paid as salary and lack of respect and recognition that comes with being a teacher.

In my home country, teaching Job is easily available. It's very important to note that you can get a teaching job anytime, anyway. The only constraint is the low salary. The salary given to 90% teachers are very low and not enough to foot Bills except for the government employed teachers.

Teaching is not the type of job people wish for their children because of the amounts of money teachers are paid as salary and lack of respect and recognition that comes with being a teacher.
This days teachers are gaining the recognition recently. Their salaries have increased too. Based on level, if you're a lecturer you'll nearn better..

In my country teaching is not the easy job to get because almost all the job available is base on who you know and who know you.

It is because of how easy and readily available the teaching profession has become that you see people that are not surpose to be in the class teaching little children, teaching them half backed knowledge
Even though teaching is one of the most available job here in my country but even with that ,it is still not possible for you to get a well-paid teaching job because most of them are paying you an extremely low amount of salary

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
If hampering your own academic pursuit is the only reason you've not taken it seriously and not because you don't like it, then I should advise you start taking it seriously now to prepare yourself

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds