Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Wow, its not really easy i guess. Like you said many countries place little to no value On teaching as an occupation. Some teachers even spend months without being paid and have to reply on other skills or side jobs to meet ends meet. While others have to deal with poor working environment

Advertisement Placeholder
I agreed. It is the most easy available job and the least respected and paid job. Because many undergraduates, especially, in Africa failed in securing their dream jobs, they end up taking teaching jobs.

There were times when teaching was easily available job to the extent that you can easily find any high paying teaching job without searching for too long. This time around, the reverse is the case because even those who were not in teaching line have also bombarded the available slots.

Yes, teaching are available job in private side not in government section, getting a teaching job private is very easy, because them really need teachers because their salary is not much.

I think that teaching is a general profession as there is increase for the demand in the profession and I have heard from people in several countries how teaching is common because of the low renumeration.
Yes, teaching is a low paying job in may countries, however, in my home country teaching is highly lucrative job provided you are a teacher in a community school, college or state owned universities.

Yes, teaching is a low paying job in may countries, however, in my home country teaching is highly lucrative job provided you are a teacher in a community school, college or state owned universities.
Teaching is lucrative, yes since you can get it anywhere and don't have to stress much about getting one but just as you have said it's not easy because of the low renumeration.

Teaching is a very popular profession and anyone can do it no matter your country and location presently. You can teach through YouTube videos and a lot of them.

Teaching is an easily available job mostly in private schools in my environment but the pay is very small, for you to earn more you have to organise some extra moral lessons for the students

Yeah, you are correct it is easily available job as the reward is quite small but is should be done by those that so not have passion for the job. Sometimes, it could be stressful too.

Yea I firmly agree with you. Teaching is the easily available job that the unemploy youths can easily find around. The emergence of many private school is due to the fact that most public schools is not been monitor and funded well by government has giving rise to many private school.

Teaching isn't as easy as people think, it needs technical know-how to execute it. I've taught before in the private institutions, i was bounded with many subjects to teach.

I totally agree with you that teaching is an easily available job but one bad thing about teaching job in my country is that they are not being paid well so even though they are available people who do not want to teach.

I totally agree with you. Teaching is an easy job to secure at anytime especially private school teaching. Teaching is very easy to get simply because of the meagre pay private schools owners offer as salaries to their teachers. In my country, teachers are one of the least paid workers. Some even sees teaching as a job for the low lifers.

Everybody likes to think they can teach, but in actuality, most people cant teach a group and the group gains something meaningful. I get your point about lecturers and teachers been underpaid. I agree, I think our teachers deserve more.

Agreed, teaching is not an easy job especially teaching to the kids. I have taught kids as little as 5 years and it was very daunting task. You need a lot of tricks.

Yes , in our country it is the easy job for especially female teachers because they understand students very well , communicate effectively with the students and make them feel confident. So teaching profession is actually good if you have good communication skills and also the knowledge of your subject.

Teaching is lucrative, yes since you can get it anywhere and don't have to stress much about getting one but just as you have said it's not easy because of the low renumeration.
The loop renumeration that is available and teaching profession is quite a very discouraging feature of the teaching profession. I will always not want to teach because of the same issue everywhere.

They are truly readily available, but they are only exploiting the teachers. Private schools are always waiting to employ graduates that would collect peanuts from them.

In my country the salary of teaches isn't motivated to enroll this job, it's just like 300$ or less per month that's all.
In Qatar, UAE, Saudia Arabia, they pay teachers +1000$ per month however teaching is still one of the best jobs in our period.

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
Currently I'm working in a school for service and my experience so far as been a memory for me, because I remember how stubborn student was and same is happening today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds