Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

No I don't think teaching in this our era is an easy job because it need much more time and ones total sacrifice,on my understanding I don't think teaching is an easy task

Advertisement Placeholder
No I don't think teaching in this our era is an easy job because it need much more time and ones total sacrifice,on my understanding I don't think teaching is an easy task
I think you need to get the content or heading right, it is about availability not ease of teaching jobs. In my country the job is readily available though the payment may not be encouraging or worthwhile.

Yes, teaching is a low paying job in may countries, however, in my home country teaching is highly lucrative job provided you are a teacher in a community school, college or state owned universities.
Its very sad to say teaching is also a low paying job in my country. in some cases, the teachers do not even get paid their wages in due time or they are being owed for months

In my country, teaching is also a readily available job. I just wish I had taken it in campus since only those who studied it are allowed to reach. It is an awesome job which you can do either in a school or as a private tutor.

Ofcourse teaching is easily available both in the private and public sectors but the issue with it is the fact that it is not a well paid job. Secondly the stress in it is much

Yes, I do agree teaching is an easily available job especially in my country. This is because there isn't much to earn from teaching over here and those who studied education in the tertiary institutions prefer to do other things than teach. This has resulted in scarcity of teachers hence making the teaching job easily accessible both of the qualified and unqualified.

In my country, teaching jobs are readily available because a lot of people teach on a part time basis so as soon as they secure a better job, they will leave.

Its very sad to say teaching is also a low paying job in my country. in some cases, the teachers do not even get paid their wages in due time or they are being owed for months
teachers get highly paid when they are working on community schools but lowly paid in the private schools. sadly, student perform better in private school (thanks to the teacher) than community schools

teachers get highly paid when they are working on community schools but lowly paid in the private schools. sadly, student perform better in private school (thanks to the teacher) than community schools
True, most private school have better standard of teaching and produces better results mostly because of the higher standard set in private school. And some do pay higher than community/government schools

In this country of today, teaching is a job that is always available for any competent being to take up any time. That's the only common job in Nigeria right now and the pay is nothing to write home about

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Teaching most times is very easy when you are gifted with the skill of being a teacher and it is more styles very easy because of holidays and breaks come in between semesters and terms in school.

If teaching is easy as we think, it could've been everyone's thing to do. You'll spend enough time teaching, studying to know ahead, and composing yourself to withstand pressure and tension.

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
Yes, it is. in fact, teaching is this kind of a job that has saved a lot of youths from being unemployed. being able to teach us an added advantage to any youth nowadays, at least it help to curb unemployment

Interestingly, if you can start teaching online you can actually make a lit of money There are numerous website where you can teach variety of subjects.

it's not easy, teaching is a very complicated process and you have to deal with different people that might no be accepting the same teaching method you are offering so you have to be professional in delivering ideas and explaining, which is never easy

In my country the salary of teaches isn't motivated to enroll this job, it's just like 300$ or less per month that's all.
In Qatar, UAE, Saudia Arabia, they pay teachers +1000$ per month however teaching is still one of the best jobs in our period.
You are right, the salary of teachers in my country is even far worst. Teaching is reserved for people who finds it difficult to secure a good job thus, it availability anytime you need the job.

Private schools who do not want to hire graduates in my country usually settle for secondary school graduates who would be teaching and receiving small Payments.

Teaching is not one of the most available job I know because it depends on the location you are, if you are in the western country you will understand that teachers might not be easier to become than it is here in Africa, so it depends on location

It is disheartening to see teachers earning meagre salary after all the stress and dedication they gave to their job before their pupils could learn. Some parents sees teachers as people with no good future and never regard them as a better person.

It is disheartening to see teachers earning meagre salary after all the stress and dedication they gave to their job before their pupils could learn. Some parents sees teachers as people with no good future and never regard them as a better person.
Exactly, i have seen cases whereby parents rebuke their kids if anyone would say they want to be teachers. They see teaching as a job for the poor and low lives. That respect is no longer there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds