Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

I think you at talking do your own experience in your own perspectives , if teaching is an easily available job, life would have been easier and most people that studied education would not have been on the street looking for job.
I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country the salary of teaches isn't motivated to enroll this job, it's just like 300$ or less per month that's all.
In Qatar, UAE, Saudia Arabia, they pay teachers +1000$ per month however teaching is still one of the best jobs in our period.
In my country teaching jobs around everywhere but the problem with them is that they do pay very small amount of money I saw because of this a lot of people are running away from teaching jobs and thereby making the job to abound everywhere.

In my opinion no one can say teaching is the easiest job to do because of many reasons, for instead there are people i know that don't like teaching will teaching be easy for them? No. Every work is easy as long as you have interest in that work but if you don't have it can be the hardest job you will do.

Teaching isn't an easy job, not everyone can withstand the pressure associated with teaching. Some are simply shy away from teaching school children what they need to know.

Exactly, i have seen cases whereby parents rebuke their kids if anyone would say they want to be teachers. They see teaching as a job for the poor and low lives. That respect is no longer there.
No parents will wish their children to become a teacher because of the way they are being treated in the society and the poor salary that they received. Most people that became a teacher ended up in teaching because of lack of jobs.

No parents will wish their children to become a teacher because of the way they are being treated in the society and the poor salary that they received. Most people that became a teacher ended up in teaching because of lack of jobs.
This is the painful truth tho. In most cases, majority of the teachers we have out there do not and cannot survive alone from teaching, they usually have other side jobs they run after that they use in supporting what they get from teaching.

This is the painful truth tho. In most cases, majority of the teachers we have out there do not and cannot survive alone from teaching, they usually have other side jobs they run after that they use in supporting what they get from teaching.
Teachers runs other side business to augment what they earn because of the meagre salary that they earn on a monthly basis. Nobody wishes to end up being a teacher.

Due to the pandemic and closure of schools, many teachers have suffered a lot and many teachers lost their jobs. So right now during the current situation, it is actually much harder for teachers to get a job. Having said that, it was not easier to get this job easily even before the pandemic.

Teachers runs other side business to augment what they earn because of the meagre salary that they earn on a monthly basis. Nobody wishes to end up being a teacher.
Very true, i have not actually seen any teacher that relied mainly on just their salary from teaching. They always had one form of business or the other outside the school premises. The salary given to teachers are indeed very small
[automerge]1625852248[/automerge]
Very true, i have not actually seen any teacher that relied mainly on just their salary from teaching. They always had one form of business or the other outside the school premises. The salary given to teachers are indeed very small

Yes,teaching is a readily available job. In Nigeria for instance, it is very easy to get a teaching job that once a secondary school student graduates from secondary school, teaching job is the next thing to opt for to keep busy until admission into a higher institution is gotten. This is because there are schools all around. Everyone wants to own a school whether qualified or not making the teaching profession something anyone can just wake up to do.

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Teaching is an easy job but one have to have the skill of teaching before he or she can embark on such activities this will enable you to be able 2 dispose knowledge on individuals.

Are there are a lot of unemployment of teachers in our country , i think this depends in the country you are that will guarantee you a reasonable an employment, there is no availability of employment for teachers as you said.

I couldn't agree more as most people rejects teaching especially in my country making it easily available job for anyone that is interested to take the teaching job.

Teaching job is reading available anywhere. The only problem with all those teaching job is just that they don't pay good amount of money to teachers and it's very bad for people who are impacting knowledge to the younger ones

Which is definitely one of the easiest job to get but the payment is very low and discouraging so a lot of people tend to look for other ways of working.

Teaching is not easy at all. While others are sleeping or relaxing you up cooking and frying your brain out for what to table for your next class

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
General if you have the necessary skills and if you are able to offer competitive rates for your tutoring business then you are able to get quite a bit of clients that are coming in to you on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Yes I agree with you that teaching is an easy job to get but most times one has to have the skill off impacting knowledge on others.

Yes I agree with you that teaching is an easy job to get but most times one has to have the skill off impacting knowledge on others.
You are right, in my country teaching has become a very easy to find job that anyone can easily get. But most persons lack the skill to actually teach. To be a good teacher, you should be able to break down your lessons for your audience or students to be able to understand

Hardest point at teaching is repetitive course so you have to repeat for example same lesson a hole day for successive class rooms and this is boring for a person add to this may some lazy students start making noises and grab students attraction because they are just present to mark presence not to learn lesson and no to be eliminated from exams.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds