Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Teaching is one of the most available and easy to get jobs especially in African countries. The truth is, sometimes the pay can be frustrating. Sometimes they pay less than average.

Advertisement Placeholder
The salary given to the private school teachers is the main reason why the job is easily available and that's why most of the teachers keep leaving to look for better offer because they can't base their life on the peanuts called salary .

I agree with the point that teaching is very available and easy-to-get kind of job , but I sternly disagree with the point that teaching is very easy because it can be daunting especially if you are not passionate about it.

Teaching is one of the most available and easy to get jobs especially in African countries. The truth is, sometimes the pay can be frustrating. Sometimes they pay less than average.

Well, teaching is not always available in my country. This is because there are already many teachers in here who are working in many schools. There is a lots of competition in this field.

Well, teaching is not always available in my country. This is because there are already many teachers in here who are working in many schools. There is a lots of competition in this field.
This very interesting because I am of the notion that teaching is not very lucrative because of how I see it being done in my locality . Do they pay them very well in your country?

This very interesting because I am of the notion that teaching is not very lucrative because of how I see it being done in my locality . Do they pay them very well in your country?

I live in a developing country and you can also say that it is an underdeveloped country as well. Teachers in here get paid a fair amount of money. However, some teachers who teach in high schools get paid much more.

Particularly in many nations around the world, teaching is a position that is readily available. With the constant need for trained and experienced teachers, teaching is actually one of the most well-liked and accessible professions. Also, because it enables you to have a good influence on kids' lives, teaching is a very pleasant and rewarding profession.

Teaching is an easily available job in se part of the world. The truth is that that, in some countries like Nigeria, it is very stressful, and the teachers are underpaid, and sometimes you may not get your salary at the end of the month until a week later. Some schools even owe teachers.

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.

I also believe that teaching is a job that is always available simply because they are always under paying teachers which makes it very easy for them to hire a lot of people to work in that department. I have worked as a teacher some years ago.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds