Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Teaching is an easy job but most times requires talent so you have to have talent you know that for you to be a good teacher and lots in the profession very stressful.

Advertisement Placeholder
The availability of teaching isn't the issue, it's the rewardability. Most teaching jobs either as home schoolers or tutors in various centres and preparing students for a particular job pay low.
Same goes for the teaching in schools, reward most times doesn't match effort

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
Teaching is an easily available job only do private schools that pay lesser money , there's some private schools that pays a lot of money for their teachers and they don't have much openings, while teavhins jib ate also scarce in the public government schools.

Teaching job is very much available in my country, though many of them are not qualified teacher but because of lack of job many find themselves in the profession. And teachers are underpaid.

Teaching is a very easily available job and that is because for mostly primary and secondary schools anybody can teach any subject. Teachers are also grossly underpaid too.

Teaching is not easy at all , especially teaching kids , the morals of students is an important factor too but for sure some students will make it hard for you .

This days teachers are gaining the recognition recently. Their salaries have increased too. Based on level, if you're a lecturer you'll nearn better..
Lecturers are by far better when it comes to teaching and that is not the focus of this topic which is centered on teachers that teaches in primary or secondary schools.

Lecturers are by far better when it comes to teaching and that is not the focus of this topic which is centered on teachers that teaches in primary or secondary schools.
Even the teachers in the primary or secondary school sector are earning meaningfully too. Provided they're teaching in the public schools.

I was checking a research which stated that majority of graduates end up teaching after a futile search for jobs which is to show that teaching is very popular.

Even the teachers in the primary or secondary school sector are earning meaningfully too. Provided they're teaching in the public schools.
It depends on the country or state that you live when you work as a teacher for you to earn reasonable amounts of money. Many public school teachers earn a little above the minimum wage.

It depends on the country or state that you live when you work as a teacher for you to earn reasonable amounts of money. Many public school teachers earn a little above the minimum wage.
If you work with your tertiary institution certificate then you should expect your waged to be between $150-$200 here in Nigeria during your first time.

Teaching jobs never run out because of the large percentage of schools out there. In my region, you can work as a part-time teacher for 4 different schools and you earn like 100$ a month. But I must warn you, the stress is killing

My little experience with teaching gave really made me to be skilled around teaching. If I'm presented with a teaching job I can do well.

If you work with your tertiary institution certificate then you should expect your waged to be between $150-$200 here in Nigeria during your first time.
Well, it depends on the state that you work for. Some state public graduate school teachers earn up to that in a month but they are just few as some still earn as low as $50 a month.

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
This is the reason why most graduate who couldn't found a lucrative business or job to do end up settling for teaching jobs in My City.

Well, it depends on the state that you work for. Some state public graduate school teachers earn up to that in a month but they are just few as some still earn as low as $50 a month.
Hm, those who are earning as low as $50 are those working in the nanny department or creche teachers. Those with degrees aren't earning such low amount of money. Unless you're talking about in private schools.

My little experience with teaching gave really made me to be skilled around teaching. If I'm presented with a teaching job I can do well.
[automerge]1628423662[/automerge]
Most teaching job do not need a serious qualification in education for you to get started especially if you are taking care of the children in the school, that is why the easily available of teachers

[automerge]1628423662[/automerge]
Most teaching job do not need a serious qualification in education for you to get started especially if you are taking care of the children in the school, that is why the easily available of teachers
Yes, if you are teaching the children then it means no pressure unless you're teaching adults for the first time that's when you'll feel the pressure first time.

Hm, those who are earning as low as $50 are those working in the nanny department or creche teachers. Those with degrees aren't earning such low amount of money. Unless you're talking about in private schools.
I have worked with public school for about four years before I left last year. Graduate teachers in my state earn around N58k as monthly salary some states pays as low as 25k for graduate teachers in primary schools and this is 100% confirmed.

In some countries it's easy to find but in some countries it is not the same because of the difference in development and the availability if the teaching job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds