Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

To me teaching is the most available job presently because people are not so much waiting on government pay again because it's not enough for the expenses so many build schools to earn more income and you can't just build school without employing the trainers(teachers) whose work are to train the trainee.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can say to a very large extent teaching is easily accessible but the truth or fact about this most of the teachers or not well paid or unpaid for their services and some of them are inexperienced or does not have the skills or ability to teach

Yes teaching are available job is very easy of getting because a lot of schools have been build, in private sector so them are looking for teachers to teach.

Teaching is easy available job. But in my area you hardly find people teaching. many people likes it. But You will only have the job if you are qualified for it.

Well, yes and no. It depends on where you want to teach. You can't just teach anywhere you want. Honestly, I think it's pretty hard to get into the teaching market, because 1) Most teaching jobs require you to be a college graduate or be certified as a teacher in some way. It's not just like you can go in and apply for a teaching job, most teaching jobs require you to go through years of training.

Your best option, would be to go to school for it, and then apply to various schools. You may be able to be a substitute teacher, or teach other things online, but you likely won't get very far not being certified or verified as a teacher.

Teaching is one of the most available job over here and is also popular, but even with this there are others that are also available, it is not the only job that people are doing survive but it is among the most popular... This is base on my location only.

Teaching is an easily available job. I agree but there are a lot of skills needed to teaching. Not everyone can teach perfectly and I will advise you not to take up a teaching job because he or she has no other job. Teaching comes with passion.

The reason is that there are a lot of schools set up by the private owners. there are more schools in most cities than companies so university graduates are forced to take up teaching job when they couldn't find their dream job.

Teaching I feel is not a difficult carreer and it is not easy as well,but it is a delicate carreer,the basic problem about teaching is that most countries pays teacher small amount of money,which is discouraging

Teaching I feel is not a difficult carreer and it is not easy as well,but it is a delicate carreer,the basic problem about teaching is that most countries pays teacher small amount of money,which is discouraging
Back then during my service year, I served as a teacher. The main problem with teaching is the fact that the pay is extremely small as you have said, and the work load is much. Imagine having to create your lesson note each term. Do you have any experience with teaching?

Teaching is a readily available job in my country but the problem is that they are usually underpaid. Teaching in this part of the world is very hectic because you get to write lesson notes for all the subjects you teach but the pay is nothing to write home about.

There are so many schools that are popping around everywhere. Teachers are also known to be underpaid and they contribute one of the highest amount in the workforce so that makes teaching a readily available job.

Teaching jobs are widely available and it's easy to get one. However, you have to be very passionate about teaching because it's for serious minded people and the future of your students depends on how you groom them.

Yes I agree and in my country there are so many schools and some of them are new and as such they are always in need of teachers and so on and I think teaching is an easy to get job

I do not think that teaching is that easy. I have seen many teachers struggling with students and many students are not that good at studies and this may lead teachers to put more efforts.

Community schools that receive funding from the government offer high salary for the teaching staff, however, private schools that make more money by charging exorbitant fees from students are not paying well to their teaching staff.

You are totally right. Teaching is available almost everywhere. These days there are schools around everywhere and most schools are looking for teachers to employ.

With the use of the virtual classroom I think the teaching industry is on the rise. It is very convenient for the teacher to hold classes using the video chat apps and that is also convenient for the student. There are many workshops now that even the sales people are having their own seminar in online fashion.

Well teaching is popular over here but even with that some teachers are being paid poorly most especially those that are not working for the government, it is readily available but the rate of payment is not encouraging because they are being underpaid.

Teaching seems to be an easily available job here in my country too. In fact, I am planning on going on a one year training so that I can qualify to be a lecturer in colleges and other institutions. Those jobs can be found faster and I can teach online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds