Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Teaching is one of the easy availability orbs and this is the reason why it does not attract much salary. This is happening because there is no other sector that can absorb the large number of graduate in a year other than educational sector.

Advertisement Placeholder
The need for more teachers comes with the establishment of more functional schools and since many more private individuals are investing in education. But the salary structure for teachers are not quite encouraging as some teachers era. Less than $20 monthly in this region.

Yes, sometimes it depends on the location. it's but sometimes very difficult to get and even the monthly salary is not encourageble at all. Most of the teachers today are as a result of lack of good and quality jobs.

The need for more teachers comes with the establishment of more functional schools and since many more private individuals are investing in education. But the salary structure for teachers are not quite encouraging as some teachers era. Less than $20 monthly in this region.
What ? Less than 20 dollar in most location ? Omo I can't really believe this, if teachers in Nigeria are being paid less than $20 on monthly basis than that's bad, a teacher should not work for such

This is something that is true and I believe that this is very well the case because of the principle of demand and supply. Almost everybody who is graduating can be able to undergo little training and be ready for a teaching job and that is not normally the case with every other one.

I think from obsevation,at least in my country the profession of teaching is readilly avialable ,because most high and basic schools are alway looking for teachers.I have taught myself some years back.

I think from obsevation,at least in my country the profession of teaching is readilly avialable ,because most high and basic schools are alway looking for teachers.I have taught myself some years back.
I know this is true but even if you are getting employed as a teacher the earning and the salary they are paying you will be extremely low. You may not likely manage it if you do not have two source of income.

Tutoring/teaching can be a great opportunity indeed, and nowadays there are many online platforms where you can advertise yourself and companies you can freelance with. The only difficulty I have encountered is that the freelancing sphere tends to be extremely competitive.

When you look at it everybody can be able to pick up a teaching job and it is something that pays a very little amount of money. The economic hardship you can easily be found wanting jobs and teaching jobs are definitely the most abundant and I have to agree.

I know this is true but even if you are getting employed as a teacher the earning and the salary they are paying you will be extremely low. You may not likely manage it if you do not have two source of income.
That is true,one of the reason why most persons take up some of these jobs is that,one need to be engaged in doing something,because by looking at the pay,it cannot really take care of the welfare of the person involved.

That is true,one of the reason why most persons take up some of these jobs is that,one need to be engaged in doing something,because by looking at the pay,it cannot really take care of the welfare of the person involved.
Teaching is a readily available job in a my area but to get an online Teaching job , it's a bit difficult. There are many private schools springing up in numbers in my area.

Anything that is happening in this country it is the government of our country that is responsible because other countries of the world there is teacher but they payment is perfect because there is good organisation in those countries.

Teaching in private schools is an easily available job in the sense that they are paying peanuts as salary and its like modern day slavery , so teacher comes and when they get a better opportunities, they leaves .

Teaching became available and easy for everyone who got some information in any topic and want to get paid for teaching because of it
The problem is about how much they get paid because most teachers are not getting paid fairly except in countries like Singapore and Finland but if you are good at any subject,have some free time amd want another source of income teaching is one of the best choices

Teaching is an easy job to get in my country bacuase the payment is not actually encouraging , and that's why most teacher moves away and leave their present employment when they have another good opportunity.

Over here I believe so because a lot of school are being established and teachers will be needed to take care of the student. It is one of the most available job but the payment is somehow very low in most cases .

The only reason why teaching job is a readily and easily available job is because I their low payment which the people doing it couldn't make a living with , and after getting a better paying job , they tend to change profession

In my country plpeople usually choose teaching when they have no alternative course to choose. Teaching is usually the the option most people take when they fail to qualify to their dream job. It is a good job but you also need to have some interest in it so that you can do it well.

That's definitely not for me and I have three reasons for that.
1: I have a stage fright, I'm getting really scared and stressed and speaking in front of an audience (at least five or four people) so becoming a teacher is included with doing so and that's why it will be a little harder for me, although I kind of overcame that fear it still exists somewhere in my mind.
2: I hate the education system and I am not willing to contribute them in any type of way, and becoming a teacher is definitely included, in my opinion they teach the students a lot of unnecessary things and that is why students don't like school, it doesn't really teach them what they truly need for their future.

3: when a student will behave badly I don't know how I will be able to punish him, I don't like punishing people and especially students, I didn't like getting punished as a student so I won't be able to do so even if I will have to do so.

Teaching will ever be an available job mostly in African countries because the salary teachers are earning is just a peanut that cannot even survive them throughout the month and that's why most of them leaves to do another job when they get another offer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds