Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

It is very easy to get a job as a teacher because teacher form a very big part of the workforce in every country and I also hate the fact that they are highly underpaid.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is also quite unfair that a lot of teachers are paid a very little amount of money and the reason why it is becoming about that is because everybody can become the teacher.

Yes teaching is an easily available job. now-a-days we have so many schools in our locality. some are standard schools while some are really below standard. The onces below standard will always employ anybody as teacher.

Teaching is an easily available job most especially in my country because most of the private schools are paying peanuts for the teachers which cannot satisfy their financial need and that's why they always leaves when the see a better offer leaving the job vacant.

Teaching in my country is really the most availably job to do on the private sectors and there earning is really quite okay to me but not in all school compare with there frustration.

Teaching in my country is really the most availably job to do on the private sectors and there earning is really quite okay to me but not in all school compare with there frustration.
The frustration you will be passing through as a teacher and the peanut you will be paid at the end of the month is the main reason why most teacher leaves every term to get a better job.

I can't say that it is "easy" in technical manner because sometimes, you may need to focus a lot on weak students or students who have a much harder time learning new things

It is very easy to get a job as a teacher because teacher form a very big part of the workforce in every country and I also hate the fact that they are highly underpaid.
Its easy not doubt but the issue is that in some location you will still fine it more difficult to do just that.

But where am living there are some teaching jobs but the issue is that you will need to teach and lecture in nursary school but for goverment school its going to take you alot of time to do just that.

Its easy not doubt but the issue is that in some location you will still fine it more difficult to do just that.

But where am living there are some teaching jobs but the issue is that you will need to teach and lecture in nursary school but for goverment school its going to take you alot of time to do just that.

I do not think that there is any kind of job that is easy and I think that each and every kind of job has some aspect of difficulty. I have been working for more than two years now and I can confirm that making money is not that easy thing to do. Teaching children at nursery level is also quite hard.

I do not think that there is any kind of job that is easy and I think that each and every kind of job has some aspect of difficulty. I have been working for more than two years now and I can confirm that making money is not that easy thing to do. Teaching children at nursery level is also quite hard.
No jobs is easy to get but to be precise I think that teaching jobs is very easy to fine because some firm are looking for people who can teach for them so I think teaching jobs is easy but dont just expect that you will fine one out easyly but rather through enquiry

No jobs is easy to get but to be precise I think that teaching jobs is very easy to fine because some firm are looking for people who can teach for them so I think teaching jobs is easy but dont just expect that you will fine one out easyly but rather through enquiry
That's one of the problems facing the educational sector. Many people think that they can just become teachers and this has led to a reduction in the quality of teachers available.

The frustration you will be passing through as a teacher and the peanut you will be paid at the end of the month is the main reason why most teacher leaves every term to get a better job.
Yes, most teaches salaries are not much most especially when you are teaching in the private sector, they will even want you to teach more than how much you do earn per month.

I believe teaching is one of the easiest jobs you can get anywhere because once you have the knowledge of a particular thing there are people who are ready to learn that. So it is one of the easiest job you can get whether online or offline.

I believe teaching is one of the easiest jobs you can get anywhere because once you have the knowledge of a particular thing there are people who are ready to learn that. So it is one of the easiest job you can get whether online or offline.

Teaching is not that easy as it may depend on the student who tend to learn from you. You might have the knowledge and you may need to pass that knowledge and this is what teaching is all about and it could be difficult to do that.

Teaching is not that easy as it may depend on the student who tend to learn from you. You might have the knowledge and you may need to pass that knowledge and this is what teaching is all about and it could be difficult to do that.
I believe there are people who are naturally gifted when it comes to teaching people. They can easily pass information to another person in a very concise manner. That you know something does not mean that you could teach properly.

teaching is easily available job at least in my home country (I cannot say about other countries, though). However, a large percentage of teachers are under paid.
Teaching job it is easier in private sector you can get the job so easy in my country, but in government sector is not that easy to get teaching work you must have what it takes become a teacher.

Teaching job it is easier in private sector you can get the job so easy in my country, but in government sector is not that easy to get teaching work you must have what it takes become a teacher.
Teaching is a noble and very sensitive position. Though teaching jobs are abound due to the high number of schools, only teachers that are qualified should be hired.

Teaching job is easily available. I quite agree with you. The only downturn of teaching job is that it's pay is very low. A lot of parent need teacher to teach their kids, school owners always in need of teachers and even NGO need teachers. So the job is always available. The only problem is the pay.

Actually teaching is not an easy job to perform though some can consider it as easy because they are not involved yet. and in some instances it's not easily acquired. you can get the job but the pay is very low.

Actually teaching is not an easy job to perform though some can consider it as easy because they are not involved yet. and in some instances it's not easily acquired. you can get the job but the pay is very low.
This is a good point. One must be passionate and well trained before venturing into the teaching sector. It is a very sensitive position and career.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds