Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Definitely yes! Teaching is an easily available job most especially in my country but the pay given to a teacher is too small compare to what they do. The pay should be increased
Teaching is a very stressful job, it drains you not just physically but also mentally as well. Teachers are really trying, imagine talking for hours trying to make little kids understand. It's a pity this occupation is looked down upon

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely yes! Teaching is an easily available job most especially in my country but the pay given to a teacher is too small compare to what they do. The pay should be increased
I don't believe it is the only available job ,the reason is because teaching is just popular since we need teachers to teach the children .selling is the only available job in our country.

Yeah, not too far from fetch. Teaching is the easiest available job to some people while to others is too difficult. But the truth is that, this is what a student that has no support ought to do as well as a youth Corp member.

Yes, I agree. Teaching is readily available even to those who don't possess a certificate to teach due to unemployment rate. The wages is equally meagre!

yeah, teaching is the mostly available job, anybody, so far you know what you're about to do can get this job anywhere. might be a home tutorials or schools, but then schools can employ.

yeah, teaching is the mostly available job, anybody, so far you know what you're about to do can get this job anywhere. might be a home tutorials or schools, but then schools can employ.
Yeah, teaching is an easily available job even here in my country. Schools are always ready to employ them and even parents need personal tutors for their children. Moreover, there are so many online platforms that you can apply to teach these days.

I don't really think so because before you get the job as a teacher you must have had a degree and PhD because if you don't you might be overpowered by someone who has the degree but the problem is that, the salary are not that high.

Teaching is an easily available job in private institution where the salary is very low while its a scarce work in some private school that paid huge amount of salary because there's no cause for the teachers there to leave because they are being paid handsomely.

Teaching is an easily available job in private institution where the salary is very low while its a scarce work in some private school that paid huge amount of salary because there's no cause for the teachers there to leave because they are being paid handsomely.
Even when teaching job is easily available I can confidently say that 65% of teacher's salary here and not able to give them a reasonable living, most teachers still engage in other business to meet up their monthly needs

It is a very correct statement that teaching is actually a very readily available job today. This is made so because this teachers don't see anything doing at the moment and teaching is just the next thing to do

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
I do agree with you.
In my country, the teaching job is easily available. I must have been teaching for two years by February next year.
I think a lot of private schools are sprouting up here and there, and will therefore require the services of teachers. Plus, the 'no job after graduation' thing has made many graduates jump at the readily available job offer.

Even when teaching job is easily available I can confidently say that 65% of teacher's salary here and not able to give them a reasonable living, most teachers still engage in other business to meet up their monthly needs
You are quite right , I am a secondary school teacher and our salary is not even worth it, so i have to start another business with my wife in which we use in supporting the token I get as a salary.

You are quite right , I am a secondary school teacher and our salary is not even worth it, so i have to start another business with my wife in which we use in supporting the token I get as a salary.
That is what I am trying to say.sorry about that sir ,the government is just so corrupt that people who they are supposed to pay very well and not being paid but people that don't contribute to the growth and development of the country are earning millions on monthly basis.

I perfectly agree, major reason why such jobs are widespread is due to the meagre amounts they pay, most private schools in my Country pay less than 50usd per month, you can make findings about that. The teaching job has become valueless and seem to be adding nothing to one's career life. I have also had opportunities to teach but because of the bad pay, i just prefer to get a better job or just sit at home.

With not so much for these young gradutes to go on with, everyone has to turn to something to keep both body and soul together sometime. That's why you see that most of them easily get Into teaching

Yes please in my country teaching is the easiest job to see because they don't pay well or they don't even want to pay but they want to use you like a slave meanwhile they are making money from children's schoolfees.
[automerge]1633954908[/automerge]
Yes the easiest job to see in my country is the teaching job where the school makes money and the teachers suffer because the school owners to pay their staffs good amount of money.

Though teaching is a professional job that requires lot of training and experience to become a good teacher and carry out teaching effectively. Most people feel they can teach because they know a particular subject or topic but teaching is beyond that. In teaching you don't just have to be knowledgeable only, you have to know how to impart those knowledge and be able to coordinate the learner to know and master what you are teaching.
I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies

Teaching is not easy but without teacher may things might go wrong, teachers are the backbone of the world, I only seeing teaching is a last option for everyone because no one like to be stressed before he got paid or be rewarded.

In order to become a teacher, you need to have academic qualification, preferably a master's degree. You also need to undergo teacher's training. In my home country, you need a licence to become a teacher.

It is easily available but most schools re quire a degree in education as a qualification to be a teacher. Sadly teachers are mostly underpaid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds